How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by faedemon »

pidbell wrote:
Faedemon wrote:
pidbell wrote:So many doggies in Pokemon Scarlet/Violet... but if I put them all on my team I won't have any room for anything else!
Oh well. I'm pretty neutral on the rest of the pokemon, except there are some really great ones returning...
But I'm planning waaay ahead of time. I'm probably going to get Pokemon Arceus.

Also, oops, I didn't sleep... :t-sweat:
i hope you enjoy PLA! it's a great game imo, i really enjoyed it (even if the graphics left a bit to be desired)
Honestly even though I've heard mixed reviews, I'm really excited. I've been wanting a good reason to have a Stantler on my team forever, and now they have Wyrdeer! And a new Braviary form! :wee: And of course the new Growlithe and Zorua.
Definitely going to be having a hard time deciding between Samurott, Decidueye, and Typholsion... I chose Samurott in B&W, Decidueye in Sun&Moon, and I've always been eh on Typholsion but I really like this new Fire/Ghost form... It's gonna be tough. If I get Zorua and and Growlithe another Fire/Ghost would be leave me open... I just would have to figure out the technicals of which would be best for covering my weak areas.
have fun!!! :D
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

It's that time of year again, folks. Would anyone like a holiday card? If you haven't moved, I don't need your address again but I would like confirmation that you do want one (got a couple bounced last year)

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

SirChicken wrote:AZ governor race :wat:
Spoiler
I don't understand why people are saying Kari Lake is beating Katie Hobbs. Do you people not know how to count? Like I really can't tell if they're trolling or not. Some people are really THAT dumb sometimes. :srsly:

And Hobbs has a lead of over 34k with about 87% of total ballots counted (most are Maricopa and early mail-ins). It's still doable for Lake, but every time a ballot drop has happened, Hobbs has increased her margin over Lake. And I think our cool space man (Mark Kelly btw, I just think it's really cool that he's a former NASA astronaut lol) being called the day before is a bad sign for her... And he won by over 130k votes.

And everyone knows in Arizona: You win Maricopa County, you win the state! That's how Biden won AZ in '22, and why Mark Kelly was called earlier. Also the congressional districts that make up Phoenix have been blue and the current active races have democrats in the lead (save for Andy Biggs--fuck that guy). Most of the people living in metro Phoenix are young democrats, many of whom are from surrounding blue states like California. Also helps that the University is right in the heart of town. They are why AZ is turning blue. Rural AZ tends to be more conservative, and although they have larger districts, most areas have a much smaller population than Phoenix.
I dunno, just some observations I've made as we all await the results. :nerd:

@Dil: Omg my area's radio stations started playing Christmas music on November 1st! They even ran a short local news story about it before October was even over. I swear it's getting earlier and earlier each year lol :lol:
You live in AZ too?! >D
Spiraling out of control and deeper down the rabbit hole
"Ronald" - Falling In Reverse, Tech N9ne & Alex Terrible
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The AquariumGolden Claw
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

MothballMilkshake wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Have a great evening. I hope to spot some turkey floating down the stream soon c:
I was hoping they'd be out during the weekend, now I will have less time to catch and hatch cause tomorrow and next day I have to work in office and not get caught playing Magistream :<
The mods have to do things like go outside, deal with family and struggle with food comas just like the rest of us.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Merkwerkee wrote:It's that time of year again, folks. Would anyone like a holiday card? If you haven't moved, I don't need your address again but I would like confirmation that you do want one (got a couple bounced last year)
:wave: :wave: Same address as always <3
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Merkwerkee wrote:It's that time of year again, folks. Would anyone like a holiday card? If you haven't moved, I don't need your address again but I would like confirmation that you do want one (got a couple bounced last year)
:wave: I'm still down for one.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

People, please go post or update your wishlists in the wishlists all around thread. It's quite helpful. I want to see what shopborns you wish for :smirk: It's also helpful if you don't post "everything I don't have". It takes time to go through individuals keeps and record what you don't have ^.^
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

It's never a good thing to see a local county trending on twitter..... :derp:

Meanwhile half of my family is in Shanghai, including my dad. I feel supremely selfish for saying this but I'm going to urge him to haul ass out of there ASAP. Biting my fingers for my grandparents though, they can't really leave the country and I don't know if they have much recourse if there's a full on breakdown in society across China right now.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

My mom tested positive for the ick! D: My brother and I tested negative, but we both haven't been feeling great these past few days. My dad still has to get tested.
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Enchanteddil wrote:
:wave: :wave: Same address as always <3
Same here <3
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”