Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

A couple quick fixes:

Deleting PMs now works, as well as all the other things that previously didn't after you got a confirmation box. :t-ninja:

Friend and Foe functionality has been brought back online.

I will start digging properly into the other issues reported starting next week.
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

Tried to buy a temple burrower from the donation shop and got a page that told me "The requested page could not be found."

I have 4 shards and wanted to use them to buy 2 burrowers before they disappear at rollover but now I'm worried I'll miss out.
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

I noticed this today for the first time, because ever since the site has been brought back, I only had time to do a quick browse through and haven't really sat down to actually play. But am playing a little bit right now and I noticed this small but kinda icky error.

So when in the click threads, the eggs, hatchlings, adult creatures are not properly lining up like they used to. You know what I mean? The code for all the creatures no matter the stage or size they would all line up in a perfect little line. Now the egg is up here and the creature is down a little in the line, it looks strange and icky lolol. Compared to the years of perfect symmetry from before if this makes sense.

I am viewing this on FireFox version 117.0.1 (64-bit). I will check on other browsers later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

AuraDragoness wrote: September 14th, 2023, 8:41:33 pm Tried to buy a temple burrower from the donation shop and got a page that told me "The requested page could not be found."

I have 4 shards and wanted to use them to buy 2 burrowers before they disappear at rollover but now I'm worried I'll miss out.
I'm running into the same error. Hopefully the donis can be extended again.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

Kestrad wrote: September 14th, 2023, 11:30:17 pm
AuraDragoness wrote: September 14th, 2023, 8:41:33 pm Tried to buy a temple burrower from the donation shop and got a page that told me "The requested page could not be found."

Looks like they fixed it, I got the burrowers!
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

AuraDragoness wrote: September 14th, 2023, 11:42:43 pm
Kestrad wrote: September 14th, 2023, 11:30:17 pm

Looks like they fixed it, I got the burrowers!

Yes, I fixed this little oopsie (caused when I fixed deleting PMs and making Friends and Foes working again) a few minutes ago. :|

The Temple Burrower will also stay in the shop still for the duration of today (September 15th).
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but the actual stream itself is frozen for me.

WB
"Until next time remember, No mystery is closed to an opened mind" ~Tim White Sightings~

DC Scroll
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

WolfBane382 wrote: September 15th, 2023, 7:14:43 am I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but the actual stream itself is frozen for me.

WB
Yes, this is mentioned as one of the things that is still being worked on on the Site News, and the first post of this thread. ^_^
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

An error with donations where you sometimes got too many shards has been fixed. If you encounter any funny stuff with donations, please let me know. ^_^
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

Danafox wrote: September 14th, 2023, 11:25:42 pm I noticed this today for the first time, because ever since the site has been brought back, I only had time to do a quick browse through and haven't really sat down to actually play. But am playing a little bit right now and I noticed this small but kinda icky error.

So when in the click threads, the eggs, hatchlings, adult creatures are not properly lining up like they used to. You know what I mean? The code for all the creatures no matter the stage or size they would all line up in a perfect little line. Now the egg is up here and the creature is down a little in the line, it looks strange and icky lolol. Compared to the years of perfect symmetry from before if this makes sense.

I am viewing this on FireFox version 117.0.1 (64-bit). I will check on other browsers later.
Yeah, it looks pretty wonky on Google Chrome too. xD

Also not exactly an error but you can't tell what eggs/pets you have clicked on in the click threads because the little line under them doesn't change color like it did before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec

Return to “Support and Suggestions”