How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by whitewolfjustice »

I'm a little late to the topic...
I thought they stopped the Nursery Doni Auctions because it was the same Handful of users bidding on and winning them again and again. :t-shrug:
Dancingstar wrote:i closed a game without saving, lost progress...

ugh....
Oof. :t-tantrum: I've done that before. It sucks too when it decides to freeze and you suddenly realize you haven't saved in a while :t-cry:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

My computer screen died after 7 years of use RIP. I loved that monitor too. It was the widest monitor I've ever had... Now I'm stuck with using my dad's old monitor ca. 2005 until I can get my hands on a new one, which probably won't be until around Labor Day for the sales (or back to school sales, if they even DO one this year) :sulk:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

*stumbles in*

this community is the best and y'all are the best <3
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

whitewolfjustice wrote:I'm a little late to the topic...
I thought they stopped the Nursery Doni Auctions because it was the same Handful of users bidding on and winning them again and again. :t-shrug:
Dancingstar wrote:i closed a game without saving, lost progress...

ugh....
Oof. :t-tantrum: I've done that before. It sucks too when it decides to freeze and you suddenly realize you haven't saved in a while :t-cry:

grrrr..I hate that too. Especially when it's on a game like Sims and you spend literal hours on something only to have it wiped away by a crash,
Image[
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Kestrad wrote:*stumbles in*

this community is the best and y'all are the best <3
:t-hugs:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

If the local news doesn't end up being investigated for what they pulled this morning I will be very surprised.

The Apple Fire topped a ridge at around 2:45-3:00 am this morning so it's technically in the Coachella valley now. The local news parked a reporter outside the tiny town I live in, that's right on the border of the valley - right behind me starts Joshua Tree - and the broadcast this morning sole purpose was to scare the hell out of everyone. Panic bradcasts are bad enough but they were telling people to do the exact opposite of what CalFire says.

Their only goal here is, obviously, ratings, which I can't understand because there is no competition. Both 13 and 3 are the same news team filmed in the same studio and reading the same teleprompter. The air quality in the valley is shit, but it has been all week because we're right under the smoke. It's been raining ash for 3 days. Immediately, that is the only real danger in the valley. Don't go outside of you don't have to. Absolutely DO NOT pack yer shit and run right now. The 62 needs to stay clear so fire can get to where they need to be, that road is the only one that connects to the access roads for that ridge. Do. Not. Gridlock. It.

PS you can still see the burn scars from where the mountain my subdivision is built on burned 6 years ago. The fire was only about a quarter mile from my house. CalFire was telling us, yeah it looks scary but please don't leave until we say, we desperately need these roads clear so we can get trucks back an forth.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

doing wall pushups bcus I need to get stronger but I am too outa shape for 'normal' pushups
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

The fish are darned lucky they all need to exist to be counted for the competition. Otherwise: don't breed? Fresh fish for dinner!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

Kestrad wrote:The fish are darned lucky they all need to exist to be counted for the competition. Otherwise: don't breed? Fresh fish for dinner!

Image[
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Dancingstar wrote:
Kestrad wrote:The fish are darned lucky they all need to exist to be counted for the competition. Otherwise: don't breed? Fresh fish for dinner!

two weeks ago i would have agreed. given everything i've gone through in this competition, though, now i'm not too sure. :t-bipolar:
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!

Return to “Community Discussion”