New creatures! 1501-1504

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: New creatures! 1501-1504

Post by Sharl »

ahahahaha my last selenic is a boy too so yeah the 1/4 gender ratio is still even, just swapped

answrs, just keep grabbing 'em up
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

I've had pretty good luck with the genders of mine. pretty even 50/50 split so far so pretty much already got what i needed for my collections. Trying to freeze low% hatchlings with this lag was awful though XD half the 0.05% hatchlings i tried to freeze ended up at 5-6% by the time the freeze confirmation page loaded, finally managed to get a pair low enough though
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

I bred 30 pairs of Crystalwings and got:

10 Helian Eclipse.
7 Selenic Eclipse.

Didn't manage to get a release day set of everything but ah well. I can always just breed more if I care that much about sets, I'm not super into complete RD sets as a significant thing anyway. XD

I named them all too, gave one away to a friend though. :D
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise.
We do our best to return clicks. Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Breeding Restoration, Gender Change, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

falsanthin wrote: May 13th, 2024, 9:37:51 pm I've had pretty good luck with the genders of mine. pretty even 50/50 split so far so pretty much already got what i needed for my collections. Trying to freeze low% hatchlings with this lag was awful though XD half the 0.05% hatchlings i tried to freeze ended up at 5-6% by the time the freeze confirmation page loaded, finally managed to get a pair low enough though
I recommend moving the low % hatchie into a protected or hidden tab before freezing it. That way you can be certain it won't suddenly grow while you're waiting for the freezing to take.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Boo. Got several “no thanks” out of my pairs, and the rest won’t grow in time, so I only got one Selenic hybrid for release day. The difficulty breeding brand new, even with potions, is pretty frustrating.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Thaliel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thaliel »

no luck with Selenic Eclipse and Helian Eclipse yet. I really need to sleep now, hoping they wil still flood later
Image <-click
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Thaliel wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:33:48 am no luck with Selenic Eclipse and Helian Eclipse yet. I really need to sleep now, hoping they wil still flood later
From the creature release post on the home page:

'Creatures 1501 and 1502 are limited Magiversary event creatures and will flood the stream up to and including May 21st.'

So yes, the non-Eclipse CWs will flood for several days still. :)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise.
We do our best to return clicks. Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Breeding Restoration, Gender Change, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Ardrod wrote:May 14th, 2024, 3:41:03 am
Daliel wrote:May 14th, 2024, 3:33:48 am no luck wid Shelenic Eclipshe and Helian Eclipshe yet. I reaally ...hic... need to shleep nnow, hopiinng ddeyy wiil shtiill flood ...hic... llater
From ...hic... de crreature releashe posht onn ...hic... de hommee pagee:

'Creatturesh 1501 and 1502 are ...hic... limmited Magivershary event creaturesh and willl flood de shtweam up to and iincluding May 211ssht..'

Sho yesh, de non-Eclipshe CWsh will flood for sheveral daysh shhtill. :)
And wid de Keep Twibutary wid de old ...hic... CWshh remainning until de 31sht, I'm focusshing on de new ooneesh right now. Alsho meansh daat de old CWsh are pprobably in a ggood ...hic... shppot foor shtweam cleaning, dough.

[[gosh darn it I forgot about the drinks haha]]
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

MaighdeanDubh
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by MaighdeanDubh »

How do you get those last two?
Image Image Image Image Image Image () Image Image Image
Wishlist: Temple Cats, Caul Vaether, Solar/Lunar Fox, White male ice dragon, Male Ember/Female Fire Drake, Black/white keep rats, Argaent & Aerum kirins, Karadis Dragons, white/black Soladis swans
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

Ugh, I’m flooded with more females than males for both my Selenics and Helians (6/8 of my Selenics are female and 6/7 of my Helians are female).

Then all three of the precious males I do have just went “Nah m8.” And refuses to give me eggs :t-puppyeyes: Hoping I get a male and female Donnec to hatch from my current eggs so I can get a cool down potion and a gender change potion.
MaighdeanDubh wrote: May 14th, 2024, 4:21:43 am How do you get those last two?
Both the Eclipse ones are from breeding a Selenic and a Helian together, it’s random which one out it the Helian Eclipse and the Selenic Eclipse you’ll get ^.^
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
25/25 Gifts - thank you all!! <3

Others:
ImageImageImageImage
(Finally got my Eclipse babies!!) :woo:
*~*
ImageImageImageImageImage
*~*
Feel free to mine the other eggs and hatchlings in my keep’s main tab! :bounce:

ImageImage Image

Return to “Community Discussion”