CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Post by CBN »

Wolf24 wrote:May I borrow 3 adult Daeodus and 1 adult Albino Nandi Bear for the Preservationist Shop? :) Thanks!
Trade sent :wave:
Wolf24
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolf24 »

Hello! :) May I borrow 20 ice gryphons and 10 ice phoenixes for the An Anonymous Note quest? Thanks! ^-^
CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

Wolf24 wrote:Hello! :) May I borrow 20 ice gryphons and 10 ice phoenixes for the An Anonymous Note quest? Thanks! ^-^
Trade sent :wave:
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

hello! i'd love to borrow some creatures, or parents to breed required creatures for access to shops:
- Dark Shop: Mysterious Business (1 Adult Hellhound / 2 Noctis Enox eggs)
- Water Shop: Society of the Trident (MF pair of Ocean Leviathan and Pearl Wyrm)
- Herbalist Shop: Hidden Path (1 Vasant Beetle egg, 1 Vosmari egg, 1 Moss Snail egg)
- Preservationist Shop: Preservationist (1 adult Albino Nandi Bear, 3 adult Daeodus)

and this one:
- An Anonymous Note (Icist reward, 20 Adult Ice Gryphons 10 Adult Ice Phoenix)

i'll be ready to return everything ASAP once I receive the quest rewards!

do you also offer help for accessing the Black Market shop? (i could not find information on that here, so apologies for the misunderstanding if so!) I currently have 2/4 required Raza Cobra eggs for it and would love to borrow parents to breed remaining eggs if possible!
CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

cainhurst wrote:hello! i'd love to borrow some creatures, or parents to breed required creatures for access to shops:
- Water Shop: Society of the Trident (MF pair of Ocean Leviathan and Pearl Wyrm)
- Herbalist Shop: Hidden Path (1 Vasant Beetle egg, 1 Vosmari egg, 1 Moss Snail egg)
- Preservationist Shop: Preservationist (1 adult Albino Nandi Bear, 3 adult Daeodus)

and this one:

do you also offer help for accessing the Black Market shop? (i could not find information on that here, so apologies for the misunderstanding if so!) I currently have 2/4 required Raza Cobra eggs for it and would love to borrow parents to breed remaining eggs if possible!
The three first shops can only be accessed by people who are a member of the corresponding society or guild. You cannot have access to all three. You have to choose one.
Dark Shop - The Dark Brotherhood Guild
Water Shop - Society of the Trident
Herbalist Shop - The Herbalist Guild
So let us know which guild you choose and we'll send you the needed creatures ^_^

Once you've joined one, if you later wish to leave, then there is a quest called "Face Changer" which requires 100,000 gold. That will enable you to leave your current society so you may join another.

The other shops can be accessed by anyone once they've completed the quest.

However, you can only do the Black Market quest while the Black Market is open. The Black Market is run by Alethin and as the quest requires you to meet him, you'll have to wait until he appears.
When the Market opens people post in this thread and the first post is edited to show the Market is open and what it contains this time, so I recommend following that thread so you know when - https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... losed.html

As for Preservationist Shop and Anonymous Note - I'll send over those creatures right now ^_^

EDITED to add - I just remembered, if you have started the Black Market quest while it was open, then you can finish it any time. Did you start the quest while the Market was open?
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

CBN wrote:
cainhurst wrote:hello! i'd love to borrow some creatures, or parents to breed required creatures for access to shops:

and this one:

The three first shops can only be accessed by people who are a member of the corresponding society or guild. You cannot have access to all three. You have to choose one.
Dark Shop - The Dark Brotherhood Guild
Water Shop - Society of the Trident
Herbalist Shop - The Herbalist Guild
So let us know which guild you choose and we'll send you the needed creatures ^_^

Once you've joined one, if you later wish to leave, then there is a quest called "Face Changer" which requires 100,000 gold. That will enable you to leave your current society so you may join another.

The other shops can be accessed by anyone once they've completed the quest.

However, you can only do the Black Market quest while the Black Market is open. The Black Market is run by Alethin and as the quest requires you to meet him, you'll have to wait until he appears.
When the Market opens people post in this thread and the first post is edited to show the Market is open and what it contains this time, so I recommend following that thread so you know when - https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... losed.html

As for Preservationist Shop and Anonymous Note - I'll send over those creatures right now ^_^

EDITED to add - I just remembered, if you have started the Black Market quest while it was open, then you can finish it any time. Did you start the quest while the Market was open?
Thank you so much for helping out and letting me know!! i actually had no idea- in that case i'll just keep in my own guild until i have enough gold for the change!

unfortunately i haven't started the black market quest yet and missed it, so i'll wait until its open again to attempt the quest! didn't know i couldn't start until it was open, oh well haha. i'll catch it next time ^.^
CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

cainhurst wrote: Thank you so much for helping out and letting me know!! i actually had no idea- in that case i'll just keep in my own guild until i have enough gold for the change!

unfortunately i haven't started the black market quest yet and missed it, so i'll wait until its open again to attempt the quest! didn't know i couldn't start until it was open, oh well haha. i'll catch it next time ^.^
You're very welcome ^_^

The Preservationist Association isn't a guild, anyone can belong to that. So you can join one of the three guilds as well. The same goes for the Artificer's Association, no limits on that.

Once the Black Market returns, you can borrow Cobras here to breed for the needed eggs ^_^
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

Request: Quest Offspring
Creature species: Sangue Dracul

So if I understand correctly, once my request for one is filled I could request a second one? I missed them originally and would like to eventually get hold of a pair, but I saw I can only request one at a time.
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

SynthDetective wrote:Request: Quest Offspring
Creature species: Sangue Dracul

So if I understand correctly, once my request for one is filled I could request a second one? I missed them originally and would like to eventually get hold of a pair, but I saw I can only request one at a time.
That is correct. I'll send it as soon as it hatches ^_^
queenyna
CreaturesTrade

Post by queenyna »

can i borrow the Concerning Raza five adult Moss Snails, an adult Ornyx, an adult Manticore, an adult Naricasa Phoenix and and adult Razan Kalistavri
dont see the 20 adult Topo Wyrms and the adult Onrosus on the list in the quest
queenyna wishlist
have 25 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to β€œMercado”