The "How much is it worth?" Thread

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: The "How much is it worth?" Thread

Post by Shadowfax278 »

if the question about the following donation creatures was already answered awhile back, I apologize due to being very late to that party. I just noticed this thread yesterday, I don't venture into the Waynal area very much and even if I do it's mostly just to glance around briefly, and am interested in selling these creatures either by way of auction or in a LTS thread. I got some prices of my other long retired donation creatures from a thread Master Belmos posted about selling them, but these four weren't listed there:

Gatherer Quilin
Harvest Quilin
Sol Hesten
Nox Hesten

I'm just looking for an idea of how much they go for so that I can list them for something around what I'll be given
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Shadowfax278 wrote:if the question about the following donation creatures was already answered awhile back, I apologize due to being very late to that party. I just noticed this thread yesterday, I don't venture into the Waynal area very much and even if I do it's mostly just to glance around briefly, and am interested in selling these creatures either by way of auction or in a LTS thread. I got some prices of my other long retired donation creatures from a thread Master Belmos posted about selling them, but these four weren't listed there:

Gatherer Quilin
Harvest Quilin
Sol Hesten
Nox Hesten

I'm just looking for an idea of how much they go for so that I can list them for something around what I'll be given
Master Belmos' prices:
Sol Hesten - 150k
Nox Hesten - 250k

No prices listed for the Quilin yet. Anyway, I always find the shard prices listed in caniskoppie's profile area to be extremely useful when deciding prices for doni. Master Belmos has enough gold, so he is not looking to make a huge profit by selling any of his creatures. What I do is, I check Master Belmos' prices and caniskoppie's shard prices and decide something based on how rare the doni is and the demand (since some of the older doni have been rereleased, their prices are nowhere they were before). Hope this helps ^.^
Crowskeep
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Crowskeep »

Akamura Ikonoki ?
Image Image It is hard for me to process things, please be patient and kind

This is my selling tab :) http://magistream.com/user/Crowskeep/Selling
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Crowskeep wrote:Akamura Ikonoki ?
I would say between 3-5k?
Whalefall
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Whalefall »

hat about a parentless Skellion, parentless blue emperor phoenix, parentless polyceras, and a parentless dark peacock phoenix
Image Image
kinda sad but you remind me
you remind me of a love that I once knew
+++
NKfloofiepoof
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NKfloofiepoof »

How much should I offer for a Starclad Mink? I see they're from 2021 and only a few hundred in the system, so I'm guessing pretty high :derp:
Buying unwanted SB elephant snails for shop price
Buying Bread Creatures for 2k each

Image-Free Magi Nursery
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

How much would a Chamaeleo Tinguo be worth? Nov 2020 2 shard doni
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

All the prices quoted are Master Belmos' prices (all for parentless creatures)
Whalefall wrote:hat about a parentless Skellion, parentless blue emperor phoenix, parentless polyceras, and a parentless dark peacock phoenix
Skellion - 100k
Blue Emperor Phoenix - 240k
Polyceras - 250k
Dark Peacock Phoenix - 400k
NKfloofiepoof wrote:How much should I offer for a Starclad Mink? I see they're from 2021 and only a few hundred in the system, so I'm guessing pretty high :derp:
AuraDragoness wrote:How much would a Chamaeleo Tinguo be worth? Nov 2020 2 shard doni
Unfortunately, Master Belmos hasn't priced these yet.

A few points to keep in mind when considering Master Belmos' prices:
1. He is not selling doni to make gold as such. He sells them for prices he thinks is reasonable
2. Original releases are not priced higher than the re-released ones. He has one price for all

So I suggest to check the prices listed in caniskoppie's profile. I find it very very useful. I check her prices + Master Belmos' and decide something in between when I price the doni to sell.

Hope this helps ^_^
bell08
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by bell08 »

Ghost Leopard...? but He came from 2022 December Black market :sleep:
ImageImage
Thank you so much for the present! :)
I like all kinds of creatures. I don't care if Creature has a parent or family. So if you want to - throw me anything! :wee: Thank you for your kindness <3
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

I’m trying to get my hands on a pair of purple pteria Crystalwing but it’s been a very long time since I seen one for sale. Any thoughts on what I should expect to pay? (Saving up!) or where to go about looking? Been watching master belmos and the LTs thread but it’s been nearly a year without any luck yet.

Return to “Waynal”