Winter Doni Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Doni Raffle

Post by blockEdragon »

I like Pesaldos because they have sleek designs, and a cool pose and sprite. Just look at those blurred hooves and that fiery mane!
25/25 thank you so much
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

And so we have reached the final day. For my last creature to showcase, I have picked the Sauin Peist. They are based on bagworms, which are quite incredible animals themselves. The design of this creature takes great inspiration from its real life counterpart while throwing in a creative twist to make it really unique, interesting and fun to look at. I like all of the little items they collect to make into their hides, twigs, mushrooms, lichen, plants, trinkets... Appreciation for nature and craftsmanship, collecting small items, shy but curious nature- I did not expect to find such kinship with a grub! :D

ImageImage

Thank you for holding this raffle, it has been a great joy to come back every day to write about these critters we appreciate and love!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Last day then eh?
What would be a more fitting way to end this than tossing in the first creature I personally grabbed from the Stream
Hill Yale
It was a 100% Hatchling too, but I didn't know the value of those at the time so I grew it RIP. But it's a memory
It's also kinda fitting that Yale are heraldry related creatures, so that checks out for me. I grabbed them mostly based on the egg looking interesting - was a good choice though
Also the side art these creatures have is just gorgeous
Spoiler
Hopefully everyone had fun with all of these creatures~
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
gummiphrog
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by gummiphrog »

ImageImage
(holds them like this and makes them kiss)
I love Lanoura.. just found out these existed the other day, they are MELON FROGS.. omg if I could grow a garden of these I would...
also they have this really funny entry:
Some cooks raise lanoura and allow them to swim through juices and wines in order to impart the sweet flavour of their skin to the liquid. Other magi simply skip that step and go directly to licking their lanoura, though this is frowned upon.
They/them | Creature Collector | Filling The Pokedex
Happy Magiversary!! Its raining crystals owo!!
Thank you all for the kind gifts!! I've been kinda lackin and I meant to give out a lot more gifts but time has not been fruitful </3 I hope everyone is having a good event nonetheless!
/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~
MS Daily Nursery Post

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hiraeth
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hiraeth »

Image Image
For the last day, I picked the Vetur Crystalwing - It was my favorite crystalwing from my first event ever in Magistream (the Magiversary) <3
~~ Welcome to my garden! Clicks please ~~

Image Image Image Image
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

For the last day I have to pick the Temple Cat, because it's one of my absolute favorite pets here.
They are so beautiful and elegant and the side art is gorgeous.
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Image Image

And finally...the winged cats. It wasn't the main reason, but one of the reasons I joined was so I could name a few of these beauties after my beloved IRL cats. :t-swoon:

Good luck everyone, I've really enjoyed reading about everybody's favorite creatures, and thanks to Real for the raffle <3
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I missed a few days, but I'll finish with the Elderoch. To me these bovines represent POWER, they scream huge but are the epitome of gentle. This is one of the MS creatures I wish were real.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

First of all, thank you very much to everyone who participated :woo:

Here are the winners:
1. 108. crazyflight - Dead Decessus
2. 68. NelwNoll - Koredanuki
3. 72. Altairia - Jubhu
4. 58. Hiraeth - Os Raven
5. 160. Reima - Painted Misoc
6. 23. JustaBunny - Temple Cat
7. 34. CinnaminDraconna - Temple Cat
8. 93. Ryves - Scarf Wyrm
9. 7. bedfordblack - Elephant Snail
10. 166. gummiphrog - Bread Creature

One person won twice but to keep things fair and give everyone a chance I spun the wheel again for another name.

The creatures will be sent shortly.

See you all in March!
by Saebra

Return to “Zocalo”