Winter Doni Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Doni Raffle

Post by Ryves »

All of the cascara amagnae are beautiful, but this one is stunning, so much like the stained glass it's named for.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Me'chuan Rewana. I always thought that these guys along with Bengolos were partially themed after lionfish, only after I read their description I realized that it's actually their skin coming off... Cool and grotesque. The colors of the Rewana are more appealing to me, and their lore also sheds light on real life white tigers, which are indeed all inbred. :t-:(

Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

Black Holly Jackalope. The sprite is just gorgeous, such a cute bunny. <3
NelwNoll
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NelwNoll »

Aurora Puvia. I like them. They have a very nice color scheme. Soft and pastel, but not too light. And they are one of the creatures from my breeding project. I added them to the Rainbow Connection family for variety. ^.^
Image ImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Such cute chubby little ponies.. but they remind me of the majestic Black Forest Horses, which are a small draft breed. Made myself a new family with them; Black Forest Ponies.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i've always thought that these rabbits were very mischievous and cheery. they also have one of the best egg sprites!
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Gonna keep on going with my favourite things mostly from this point forwards (as if I haven't already started lol)
We're gonna see a lot of Donis
Today I've brought ya'll a Temple Runner to oogle at
Because by God I love Cheetahs so much. I love them. I adore them. These condensed bundles of anxiety are so relatable. They remind me of one of our dogs who is taller, lankier and slimmer than the breed usually is.
If you haven't heard the sounds cheetahs make, go look them up. They're freaking adorable. I'm going to cry I love them so much. Speedy bois, I wanna hug and pet them all
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

The glass turtles! This was one of my favorite release experiences, wondering what color each new hatch would bring.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

Is it a plant? Is it an animal? No, it's a Creeper!
I like all the color variations, but I only have one purple. I need to get more of these.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Yuaxu for today, simply because I am a sucker for feathered tyrannosaurids!

Image Image
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3

Return to “Zocalo”