Dragons of the Mountains

MagiStream's legend competition. Winners have their writing as part of the world.
alexis1213
CreaturesTrade

Dragons of the Mountains

Post by alexis1213 »

Okay, first I will talk about the main character before the story

Name:
Sasha
Piciture:

Born as an orphan, A young teenager came forth and rasied her. She is now trying to find her bath of her history. With the help of her Savoir

(savoir is me >D )

So shall we begin?

And yes, I shall start at the begining Where i found her and so on.

One day, I was taking a trail with my sister in the mountains. It was a very nice day out. My sister was yelling at me to stop staring at the sky and to hurry up to the secret cave. We haven't been there in years though. It would be another three hour walk to get there. We where plaining to stay the night there.
It was so nice that night. We still had an hour to go before we got to the entrance. Soon we where five minutes away and we heard a loud scream. We began running and we saw a man wielding a sword and attacking something. Then we saw to dragons laying there. Not moving an inch. My sister and I hide behind a tree and wated for the man to leave. We wen't up to the dragons, and the one dragon was still alive but she used up the rest of her Energy to ask me something

" young human child, please save my child. I sence you have a pure heart so i know my child we be safe with you" and I accepted her request and then she was gone. My sister was upset as well as I was too. But I had a new duty to do. To raise this egg and to keep it safe.

The next day, my sister and I buried the mother and father of the dragon waiting to hatch from the egg. I would use all my energy to keep the promise I made to the dragon. So i would even fight to the death to save it. Some dragons are evil, but humans think all of them where. So there forth I became the chosen one to show people the truth. A knew DragonRider has came forth. The Chosen DragonRider.

The next day, that man came back to take there hides but was shocked when they where gone. He though they where still alive and enter the cave where my sister and I where hiding. We saw him, so we went deeper in the cave and hid the best we could. We where scared but he found nothing and left. I was glad that he left us to be. So that day we left to go home. Are parents would destroy the egg if they knew what it was or if I didn't hide it.

When we saw our house, are parents ask what happen, we had to lie to them and so we said "nothing mom, dad". I ran to my room and but the egg in my Dresser. I left it open enough so it could breath. I though about what was a head of me and what my parents would do when they found out I made a promise to a dragon. Days passed, as a waited for it to hatch.

One day, I was sleeping and I heared a litte nosie. I woked up fast to see what it was. It was comming from the dresser, so I opened it. What I found was two little eyes staring at me. It hatched, and it was so cute as well. I woked up my sister quietly. I said " Hannah look! It hatched!" And she said " Aw! It's so cute isn't it Alexis?" and I said "yes it is". The next day, we had breakfast. I stoled some bacon from the table and gave it to the newly named hatchling Sasha. She reminded me of my dog Sasha. She died of old age, but she too was black like Sasha the little dragon. My mom came to my room, but I had a sign on my door that said no knock. So she knocked. I said wait a second, and i hide the dragon. My mother entered the room when i said to come in. She said "honey what are you up to know" and I said "oh nothing mom". What happened next was unexpecting. The dragon burped. My mom said "what was that?" And I said "excuse me". I was trying to keep it a secret from my mom. Even though I don't burp anymore. My mother was like "okay anyways did you have fun when you went uo to your secret place?" and I said "it was full of suprises". In my head I said "only if she knew the truth......".

A week passed and We went back to the cave where I meet her parents. I took her to her parents graves to see them even though she never meet them. She was confused about what was going on. I never told her the truth. So that night I told her the real story, that her mother promise me to rasie her and to keep her safe no matter what the cost.
I am hardly ever on; so don't try to bug me with trades unless I ask first.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Legend Contest”