The Heavens

MagiStream's legend competition. Winners have their writing as part of the world.
Silver_Okami_bara
CreaturesTrade

The Heavens

Post by Silver_Okami_bara »

You cast you eyes to the sky as the run lowers, they say that if you look close enough you can see heaven, shining brightly and beautifully in the coming night. You put your hand over your eyes to try and shield them from the bright light, you look up and dart your eyes around, looking for heaven. Just when the sun is just about to disappear, you see, not heaven, but two beautiful winged creatures. You shake your head, thinking that you are imagining things but when you look again you make out the shape of two Pegasus! One is the black of the night, the other is the white of the clouds, the two of them soar towards each other. The white one going down with the sun and the black rising with the night. You start to realize that the black Pegasus brings the night to the world and the white one brings the day. You sit there in amazement as the creatures fly around each other and then they swoop away, as if saying goodbye. That is the tale of the Pegasus, the are the messengers of heaven, and the bringers of day and night.
A man went up Mt. Everest with no oxygen tank, when he came back down nearly dead they asked him, "Why did you go up there to die?" He replied, "I didn't. I went up there to live."
ImageImageImageImageImage
A man went up Mt. Everest with no oxygen tank, when he came back down nearly dead they asked him, "Why did you go up there to die?" He replied, "I didn't. I went up there to live."

Seeking Roleplayers!!
nightbug08
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Heavens

Post by nightbug08 »

Hmm, an interesting little story :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

<3 Thank You for the Christmas Presents <3

Stones crack, and Hanging Gardens rot. 'Tis only change that changes not.
There's one enduring truth to learn: That things will change.
The wheel will turn.
Silver_Okami_bara
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silver_Okami_bara »

nightbug08 wrote:Hmm, an interesting little story :D
Why thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Seeking Roleplayers!!
Snj915
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snj915 »

... wow ok like um ok... cool story person!

ImageImageImageImage :yey:
Arimermaid
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arimermaid »

nightbug08 wrote:Hmm, an interesting little story :D
:omg: Very cute! :yarly: :italian: ^_^
I love snakes, none for you!
http://magistream.com/user/Arimermaid ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage All clicking regardless of which site it comes from is very much appreciated!

Return to “Legend Contest”