Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Kass
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Post by Kass »

Munin wrote: May 17th, 2024, 8:18:19 am
Kass wrote: May 17th, 2024, 8:11:07 am Will these be permanent stream creatures after the event? :wave:

In their creature bestiary page it states they are from the Stream (common).. but I would like confirmation if possible. <3
The creature release post here says they will be permanent
Thank you Munin! :t-swoon:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

I click all eggs/hatchies on the page above me when posting
<3
If you click my eggs and hatchlings back, Thank You!
<3
I appreciate every click and try to click back
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I'd just like to say that I think this has been the BEST Magiversary EVER!!!

Sure we had a little lag, but that seems to come with any event. But overall, it's been awesome!!! Great new creatures.. still extremely grateful for the Shimmering Shop.. and the extra tributary with all the old CW's has been wonderful.

I haven't started breeding for the new CW hybrids yet.. and I'm still hoping to get 2023 pygmy gemdragons and pygmy crystalwings soon (please, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE???).

And I've loved seeing the IFN so full.. not sure if it's just the event, the extra eggslots or just all the extra activity in general, but I wish it would be this active all the time. Not to mention I always want more eggslots. :t-puppyeyes: at least one more so we have an even number would be great.

Thanks!!!
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: May 18th, 2024, 10:49:07 am I'd just like to say that I think this has been the BEST Magiversary EVER!!!

Sure we had a little lag, but that seems to come with any event. But overall, it's been awesome!!! Great new creatures.. still extremely grateful for the Shimmering Shop.. and the extra tributary with all the old CW's has been wonderful.

I haven't started breeding for the new CW hybrids yet.. and I'm still hoping to get 2023 pygmy gemdragons and pygmy crystalwings soon (please, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE???).

And I've loved seeing the IFN so full.. not sure if it's just the event, the extra eggslots or just all the extra activity in general, but I wish it would be this active all the time. Not to mention I always want more eggslots. :t-puppyeyes: at least one more so we have an even number would be great.

Thanks!!!
I've been telling some of my IRL friends that I'm going to go through withdrawals at the end of the month when we go back to 5 slots. But I agree, this has been such a fantastic anniversary! All the CWs and Rewins definitely made me think about how much gold I spent over the last two months trying to catch up on everything since 2012, but I really can't bring myself to be too bothered by it. I love everything I'm able to collect and get caught up on, and I think events like these will help with the economy, too (the price of Rewins bottoming out, for example). Great great month for Magistream!
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

ooh i didn't realize these'd be permanent, that's nice! kinda hope we get a cool capricorn hybrid from them eventually, like a diamond variant would be neat
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

feralkiwi wrote: May 20th, 2024, 7:45:14 pm ooh i didn't realize these'd be permanent, that's nice! kinda hope we get a cool capricorn hybrid from them eventually, like a diamond variant would be neat
I would totally be up for more Capricorn hybrids with the different Kois we have - mainly because I’ve always liked the Capricorns here and it’s my star sign so that gets it bonus points XD
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
25/25 Gifts - thank you all!! <3

Others:
ImageImageImageImage
(Finally got my Eclipse babies!!) :woo:
*~*
*~*
Feel free to mine the other eggs and hatchlings in my keep’s main tab! :bounce:

ImageImage Image

Return to “Community Discussion”