Rules page? And a question.

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Rules page? And a question.

Post by wystearya »

I did find an FAQ page, but I didn't find a Rules page. Is there one? If so, where is it located?

I was looking for the rules page because I have a question regarding off-site trading:

As in, I wanted to offer Magistream pets >>on a different game that I play<< in trade for pets/items on that site.
I wouldn't be making the posts here on Magistream, but I would be offering Magistream pets in trade on another website.
The only thing that would happen on this end is I send over whatever agreed upon pet to the user in question.
(And I would get whatever agreed upon pet/items on the other game site.)

Is this allowed?
(Obviously I won't do so if it is against the rules.)

Thank you!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Rules page? And a question.

Post by Katnilb »

Rules of conduct located here.

Relevant excerpt:
No Off-site Trading
It is not allowed to trade Magistream gold or creatures for credits or creatures from other sites. Likewise, selling Magistream gold or creatures for real money is forbidden as well due to the high scamming risk.
I think the newsletter also mentioned that the rules are being checked and updated by the team running MagiStream.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

:t-ninja: -d
The Rules of conduct (Update: 2015-04-05: Botting) is pinned to the top in every section of the forums and address this very issue.
No Off-site Trading
It is not allowed to trade Magistream gold or creatures for credits or creatures from other sites. Likewise, selling Magistream gold or creatures for real money is forbidden as well due to the high scamming risk.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Thank you both!

I did see the 'Rules of Conduct' and assumed it was only about behavior in the forums and not general rules, so that is on me!

I didn't think it was allowed, but since I missed the link to find out for sure is why I asked.

Thanks again!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”