2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Post by Shakura »

Damn, I should've checked sooner! I need to quickly grab some to fill the holes in my collection. Luckily, there isn't much missing :D
Got the Remy's one and my set of Solar & Lunar, so I need to hunt the keep tributary for the few I'm missing.

It's fun so far! yay!

I feel like I want to grab one of each Doni Crystalwing as well. A pair each is too expensive but...

Sadly, Krusos (corrupted Crystalwing, doni) and Crystalcoatl are not avaible. :(

A quick compilation of all available Crystalwings and where you can get them would be nice!
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Shakura wrote: May 14th, 2024, 8:26:28 pm Sadly, Krusos (corrupted Crystalwing, doni) and Crystalcoatl are not avaible. :(
The Krusos are June donis, so they will be in the Shimmering shop starting June 1st.

The Crystalcoatl... Well I guess we just forgot it exists since it isn't a crystalwing. :t-sweat: :lol:
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

For the longest time, i thought the original blue, green, and bronze CWs had bird beaks/heads. It wasn't until today i realized the "beak" is actually their wing behind their head and i've been on here for years. Apparently i am very bad at spotting sprite details XD.
~DarkstarWolf

0/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nexosa »

DarkstarWolf wrote: May 18th, 2024, 2:52:02 pm For the longest time, i thought the original blue, green, and bronze CWs had bird beaks/heads. It wasn't until today i realized the "beak" is actually their wing behind their head and i've been on here for years. Apparently i am very bad at spotting sprite details XD.
Same, that is why I thought they are birds lol :derr:
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra
silentstarelly
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentstarelly »

Has anyone actually seen a Rauna, Osanyin, or Cephelas crystalwing? I've been scouring the Keep tributary and haven't come across a single one. Am I just incredibly unlucky?
LTS various creatures - PM if you're interested interested!
Unfrozen hatchlings <1% - here
Misc creatures (mostly bred) - here
Hybrid hatchlings (1st gen) - here
Pygmy gemdragons & crystalwings (lowest gen) - here
Mysfytt
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mysfytt »

They are all there, I managed to get a couple but they are probably being grabbed quite fast leaving the others sitting.
I am so excited...- ImageWheeeeeeee!
Evil does not understand beauty for it can never possess it,
so hidden away, secretly, in the dark - It destroys it.

TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

silentstarelly wrote: May 19th, 2024, 1:26:57 am Has anyone actually seen a Rauna, Osanyin, or Cephelas crystalwing? I've been scouring the Keep tributary and haven't come across a single one. Am I just incredibly unlucky?
Yeah those I’ve had massive struggles grabbing - only seen two Osanyins that I’ve been able to grab. I ignored some Cephelas like the fool I am early on, but I’ve been nabbing them now and got very lucky so I can’t complain XD Only yesterday managed to finally get my male Rauna to complete that pair.

The ones I’m struggling with are Saurulis, Kobaldibar and Dionych. I’ve at least see some Kobaldibar, just been terrible at snagging them in time, but Saurulis and Dionych have been mysteries to me still! :t-cry:
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
25/25 Gifts - thank you all!! <3

Others:
ImageImageImageImage
(Finally got my Eclipse babies!!) :woo:
*~*
ImageImageImageImageImage
*~*
Feel free to mine the other eggs and hatchlings in my keep’s main tab! :bounce:

ImageImage Image
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

silentstarelly wrote: May 19th, 2024, 1:26:57 am Has anyone actually seen a Rauna, Osanyin, or Cephelas crystalwing? I've been scouring the Keep tributary and haven't come across a single one. Am I just incredibly unlucky?
I have. I've been able to grab like three Rauna myself. But when they do show up, they go fairly fast.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
silentstarelly
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentstarelly »

TheWolfieNebula wrote: May 19th, 2024, 6:45:35 am
Yeah those I’ve had massive struggles grabbing - only seen two Osanyins that I’ve been able to grab. I ignored some Cephelas like the fool I am early on, but I’ve been nabbing them now and got very lucky so I can’t complain XD Only yesterday managed to finally get my male Rauna to complete that pair.

The ones I’m struggling with are Saurulis, Kobaldibar and Dionych. I’ve at least see some Kobaldibar, just been terrible at snagging them in time, but Saurulis and Dionych have been mysteries to me still! :t-cry:
Wow, I have frozen SO MANY of those three while trying to find a cephalus. :o
silentstarelly
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentstarelly »

Are different crystalwings more common at different times? Today I finally spotted some Osanyin and Cephales, along with Light, Marinevra, and Lesoni, none of which I saw at all last night. (And I'm not seeing many of the ones that I was being absolutely flooded with last night.)

Return to “Community Discussion”