Breeding Cooldown Potion Not Showing New Crystalwings?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Breeding Cooldown Potion Not Showing New Crystalwings?

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

Hi all,

I got a breeding cooldown potion (as well as hopefully buying some more via female donnecs) to use on my Selenic/Helian males in order to having some better luck getting the hybrids, but when I go to use it none of my recently bred Crystalwings show - even if I click on the main tab (where they are located). The potion is correctly reading my two pairs of adult Donnecs that I used to breed the hatchlings, so I know the potion is working.

If it helps, my males all had a breeding attempt about 7 hours ago and all failed to produce any eggs.

Edit: I tried moving my males into a new tab and seeing if that helps, but alas that hasn't helped D:
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
25/25 Gifts - thank you all!! <3

Others:
ImageImageImageImage
(Finally got my Eclipse babies!!) :woo:
*~*
ImageImageImageImageImage
*~*
Feel free to mine the other eggs and hatchlings in my keep’s main tab! :bounce:

ImageImage Image
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Breeding Cooldown Potion Not Showing New Crystalwings?

Post by Rosehill »

Breeding cooldown potions don't get enabled for new releases until a few days after the release happens along with the chocolate boxes. Usually this isn't a problem, since new releases most of the time can't breed right away anyways, but in these rare occasions that they can, it does make things a bit harder. I'll take under consideration of making an adjustment to the mechanic, though if it'll be changed it won't unfortunately be in time to affect this release. :derp:
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Breeding Cooldown Potion Not Showing New Crystalwings?

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

Rosehill wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:42:57 pm Breeding cooldown potions don't get enabled for new releases until a few days after the release happens along with the chocolate boxes. Usually this isn't a problem, since new releases most of the time can't breed right away anyways, but in these rare occasions that they can, it does make things a bit harder. I'll take under consideration of making an adjustment to the mechanic, though if it'll be changed it won't unfortunately be in time to affect this release. :derp:
Ahhh, I see! Thanks for the explanation - I can totally see that making sense for most releases, guess its pretty uncommon to have a hybrid realise the same time as the parent XD At least I now know that and can stop leave space for them (and I have a little stock of breeding cooldown potions for the future lol :bounce:)

Also, side note, I did not see the Sea Bunnies got updated to breed, whoo maybe I can finally finish my main collection :woo:
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
25/25 Gifts - thank you all!! <3

Others:
ImageImageImageImage
(Finally got my Eclipse babies!!) :woo:
*~*
ImageImageImageImageImage
*~*
Feel free to mine the other eggs and hatchlings in my keep’s main tab! :bounce:

ImageImage Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”