How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by EstherGamer »

Whaaaa how do I already have 25 gifts??? I feel like I need to be a bit more active in trying to gift others back, but my life is quite busy and there's an event on another site (PFQ, Type Race) that needs a lot of activity to be worth it for me so I'm not sure if I can- I'm already barely juggling the 3 sites besides PFQ and TCF because of that event-
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

ertdf wrote: May 13th, 2024, 1:44:04 am Well... It's so long ago I left Magistream, I can't remember what was going on at that time. :sweat: But life and kids happened. There was - and is - no time to play a game like Magistream. I rarely sit at computer anymore, and using a phone to play here is not very practical. Now my health is better too, and I'm trying to find some work to do.

I hope you are doing good too! Nice to see old friends! <3
Yeah, doing great here and still with Magistream since the day I joined ^.^ It's always great to see old friends returning ^_^
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Why do all adoptables sites with a form of location-spawning feel the need to add normal creatures less than a day after release of a new creature? It makes collecting exceedingly annoying, especially with constant lag when everyone is at the site trying to get new creatures.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

this one, apparently, because Predatory Ape Hindbrain gets dopamine from waiting for Desired Target/Resource/Thing to come by and grabbing at it
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Got a release day pair of Selenic, Helian, AND both Eclipse CWs from unrelated parents! :woo:
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Got five of each of Selenic and Helian eggs, now to hatch, raise, and breed 'em.... and maybe stop procrastinating on putting away the laundry I retrieved from where it was hung up overnight to dry. Hey maybe I'll actually get dressed soon lmao. ....I miss my job, I actually remembered what day of the week it was without prompting
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

MS lagging badly for anyone else right now? Is so bad I can barely grab stuff from the stream right now.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Karzarill wrote: May 13th, 2024, 3:51:04 pm MS lagging badly for anyone else right now? Is so bad I can barely grab stuff from the stream right now.
It's been like that for me since they released the Diamond Koi and added the Keep tributary. Since the new Crystalwings were released it's gotten worse; now I'm starting to get bad gateway errors too when clicking eggs/hatchlings.. and random logouts.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Gah, I really need these new crystalwings to grow up before 5.13 is over because I really want another pair of 2g RD hybrids! I'm out of breeding cooldown of course (and heard they don't work on the new crystalwings anyway?) so ahhhh. :t-woo:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Damn, you don't realise how much 200g per most name changes adds up until you need to name change like. Way too many creatures, because everyone wants to go with the theme of using the random name generator that also spat out the account's name. XD
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!

Return to “Community Discussion”