✧15th Magiversary Free Raffle! 30 Prizes!✧

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: ✧15th Magiversary Free Raffle! 30 Prizes!✧

Post by sammythethief »

Updated to here!

Thank you all for sharing your favourite creatures <3 I love hearing about them!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
regalfrost
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by regalfrost »

I'd like a ticket please

My favorite creature is the Cheminna, I've actually decided to try and build an army of them. I can't really say why they're my favorite, or rather one of my top five but the one I feel I can actually achieve an army of, but they are. Just something about the design and the description of them makes me wish I could have one IRL haha
I go by Henry or Harry, transmasc, usually only on in the afternoons of CST and I'm slowly building a cheminna army
----
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Hello, hi. Do you have 10 minutes to talk about our lord and savior... the pumpkin wyrm?
I'm joking, but really, the pumpkin wyrm. I'm definitely normal about this creature. Yes. Perfectly normal. Yup!
The egg.
Perfectly shaped like a pumpkin seed. (They taste good and have many benefits - but we're not here to talk about that)
The hatchling.
Perfect shape. Yes. I just love the way it loves that pumpkin seed. The way the hatchling hugs it, it's obviously too big for it but it still holds the seed. The little smile on it's face that shows the happiness and the hearts that emphatize the love for that seed. The way the tail curls. For a lot of animals a curled tail means happiness or excitement and I like to think that's the same for the pumpkin wyrm. And those little feet. So heckin' cute!
The adult.
Again. Perfect shape. That pose on it's back, with the feet in the air and the hands holding the seed. And that grin. The grins is just.... chef's kiss. It show's it's both happy and mischevious.
Overall I love the poses (obviously) the fact that they're wyrms (heart eyes) and I adore the color mix. I've never been big on orange but it works perfectly for these wyrms. That shade of grey-purple, I never knew I needed it in my life XD
And I almost forgot. Their size. Not only are they super cute, but they're also so small. Small enough that you could keep one in yoir breast pocket with ease.
It's not just the artwork that makes me love them, though. Let me say a few words about the description.
Damien did an incredible job. It offers the right amount of information to make these creatures lovable even without seeing the sprites. The wyrm's passion for pumpkin is described nicely and it really makes you envision how happy these creatures are about something as simple as a pumpkin.

That being said, the pumpkin wyrms are my favorite creatures on the site and I do actively collect them.
This reminds me I should get a few more hatchlings for my definitely not an army XD

Also, many thanks for holding this raffle. May the odds be ever in our favor!
Oh, and I would like a ticket please!
by Saebra
crowdisciple
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by crowdisciple »

I’d like a ticket please! :wave:

There are so many great creatures on magistream it’s hard to pick just one favourite, but I love the pearl wyrms (and really every other kind of wyrm, I adore them all)- the sprites are just so graceful and pretty that it makes up for how long they take to grow.
ImageImage
Zeena
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeena »

One ticket please!

My favourite MS creature is the Painted Misoc! I adore African wild dogs so while I like the brown ones, the painted ones add a bit of unique colours to them making them even more special c:
Avvie (c) Drizzle
Hellcat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hellcat »

I would love a ticket!
Favorite creature is hard to pinpoint right now because of my current 'project' of trying to collect everything and anything canid for the sake of making myself have some sort of goal versus mindlessly wanting anything(everything) remotely pretty 😂😅
<3 Current mission [hyperfixation :cool: ] is collecting pairs of parentless canine creatures! <3

Hellcat | Non-Binary | They/Them |
ImageArt shop maybe soon? Just need life to settle more and finish backlog ♥Image

Please Help My Dragons and Creatures If You Can!
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Aw, thanks for doing this. I'd like to request a ticket.

My favorite creatures actually are the crystalwings. The Elders are among my top favorites of them, but my all-time favorite crystalwings are the Pteria, Moroi, Dionyich, Vetur, Fire, Water, and Prismatic. I love the long, delicate bodies with the crystal studs. Most of them look so elegant and regal.

I also like all of the Egyptian-themed creatures. Ancient Egypt is one of my favorite ancient cultures, and a dream of mine to some day visit the ruins.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

I would love a ticket please! <3

My favorite creature is very hard to pin down but I love all the cat creatures and the winged cats will always have a place in my heart. Particularly the little black winged cat since my cat is a tuxedo as well!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you thank you for the thoughtful gifts this year and every year! They are so appreciated and loved :hooray: :t-hugme: I will keep all these bunnies, cats, and more close to my chest. <3

LTB: Frozen Original Arkai Egg :D
AlphaWulf0
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AlphaWulf0 »

I'd love a ticket!

As for a favorite, I don't know I really have one! If I had to choose, I think I'd pick Mohrior, just because I think critters that change forms are pretty cool, and I really enjoy Halloween critters as well!
Trissan
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Trissan »

I would love a ticket for this raffle! I absolutely adore Pumpkin Wyrms, but since they have been shown some love in this thread I want to mention Viridis Crabs! They're so cute and make me think of summer. I'd love to have a garden patch full of them ^_^
~~~

Check out my sales tabs!
|Wallatrices, Broccs, Wootootoos, Wolpertingers and more|
Image Image Image

Return to “Zocalo”