LTB: Various Crystalwings & Rewins [PAUSED]

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

LTB: Various Crystalwings & Rewins [PAUSED]

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

<3 *** As of 5/1/24, I am pausing purchases on this thread. I will update and reopen after the Magiversary events and celebrations have concluded. *** <3

Howdy and hope you are doing well!

I am working on a family lineage project and have come to realize I need more creatures than I initially planned. This is where you all can hopefully help me out. I am looking for various Crystalwings, Rewins, and at times Gemdragons as I continue my work on this project. This list is somewhat fluid, and my ability to purchase creatures may sometimes be hindered by the gold I have available. I will update this post to reflect current needs as I'm able to!

Current LTB List

Parentless:
Image Blue Crystalwing - 130,000g (needing 2)
Image Purple Pteira Crystalwing - 200,000g (needing 1)

1st Generation:
Image Rewin Dragon - 1,000g (needing 4 Males)
Image Purple Crystalwing - 75,000g (needing 1)
Image Golden Crystalwing - 75,000g (needing 1)
Image Blue Pygmy Gemdragon - 800g (needing 4)
Image Golden Pygmy Gemdragon - 1,000g (needing 4)
Image Purple Pygmy Gemdragon - 1,000g (needing 4)

In addition to these, I am also looking to buy a few of every 1st Generation Crystalwings that was available via the Stream for their event release. I can pay 500g each for these. There are so many of these that I am choosing not to list them all out here, but these are Crystalwings that are Donation Pets or bred from Gift Borns (Ex. Parentless Blue Crystalwings were Gift Born rather than Event Born).

Completed Purchases:
Spoiler
Image Rewin Dragon - 1,000g (needing 5 Females)
Image Varja Crystalwing - 10,000g (needing 2)
Image Akvo Crystalwing - 10,000g (needing 1 Male)
Image Teiro Crystalwing - 10,000g (needing 2)
Image Moroi Crystalwing - 6,000g (needing 1 Female)
Image Rauna Crystalwing - 6,000g (needing 1 Female)
Image Onuchsia Crystalwing - 5,000g (needing 1 Female)
Image Kitanchosa Crystalwing - 5,000g (needing 2)
Image Rewin Dragon - 16,000g (needing 4)
Names & Genders:
Creatures can be named or unnamed :t-X3: (naming fee reduction is fantastic!)
For creatures with specific genders requested, I will pay 4,000g less for the opposite gender
For creatures where I need an even number, I am looking to buy an equal number of Male & Female creatures

IMPORTANT: Because I am looking for these creatures for a lineage project, I am not looking to buy 1st Generation creatures that are siblings.

In addition to gold, I also have a number of creatures I am willing to part with as a payment option as well. These mostly include Event Creatures, Shop Borns, Hybrids, and Stream Borns. I will include a full list here at a later time. Additionally, for the bred Donation Crystalwings, I can breed one from my own if you'd want to simply do a swap for a Crystalwing with different parents.

Creatures Available for Payment:
Spoiler
All creatures are unnamed Adults unless otherwise specified.

View allHERE

Image Female Ember Drake (June 2011 - 3 Shard): 200k - 250k value
Image Female Sohbek (May 2012 - 2 Shard): 150k - 170k value
Image Lava Snail (1 M & 1 F available) (April 2024 - 2 Shard): 50k value each
Image Female Chocolate Xocomel (2 available) (Halloween 2011): 20k value each
Image Male Caramel Xocomel (1 available) (Halloween 2011): 20k value
Image Blue-Ringed Sea Bunny (3 M & 3 F available) (Spring 2024): 2k value each
Image Chromadore Sea Bunny (2 M & 4 F available) (Spring 2024): 2k value each
Image Pastel Sea Bunny (4 M & 2 F available) (Spring 2024): 2k value each
Image Hotdog (2 M & 2 F available) (April Fool's 2024): 2k value each

ImageImage Green / Red Taedan Gryphons (plenty available) (Winter 2012): 3k value each
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Silver, Golden, Red, Purple, Blue, Green Krysos (plenty available) (Winter 2012): 3k value each

ImageImage White / Black Holly Jackalopes (plenty available) (Winter 2011): 4k value each
I am also willing to discuss adding more gold to an order, especially for parentless Crystalwings, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to chat about alternate pricing! I just wanted to use this list as a general idea of how much I am looking to spend at this time.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by TheTreeTurtle on May 1st, 2024, 8:11:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB: Various Crystalwings & Rewins

Post by popa16 »

Hi, I think I have plenty of some cws you’re looking for… gimme a second to locate them

Edit. I have all 10 parentless streamborn cws here user/popa16/v. I have other ones, so if you’re not happy with their gender I can switch them.
I’m happy with the price for younger species, but the 3 oldest from 2015… can we raise it a bit? As far as i think they are rather hard to get nowadays

I have list of creatures I’m looking here - viewtopic.php?t=234040. I’m extremely fixated on Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques, but others are good too…
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

popa16 wrote: April 15th, 2024, 8:14:28 pm Hi, I think I have plenty of some cws you’re looking for… gimme a second to locate them

Edit. I have all 10 parentless streamborn cws here user/popa16/v. I have other ones, so if you’re not happy with their gender I can switch them.
I’m happy with the price for younger species, but the 3 oldest from 2015… can we raise it a bit? As far as i think they are rather hard to get nowadays

I have list of creatures I’m looking here - viewtopic.php?t=234040. I’m extremely fixated on Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques, but others are good too…
I'll go ahead and just look at gold for now until I get my own creatures sorted, but I am happy to talk through pricing.

For the pairs, I would prefer M/F couples if you have them. This would bring the non-2015 CWs to 27k.

For the 2015 CWs, I am definitely willing to offer more. It's been difficult for me to price creatures that have been out for so long. Would 10k each be enough? If I'm still way off what you are thinking, please let me know around where you are thinking for their value.
bebbies:

popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: April 15th, 2024, 9:36:52 pm I'll go ahead and just look at gold for now until I get my own creatures sorted, but I am happy to talk through pricing.

For the pairs, I would prefer M/F couples if you have them. This would bring the non-2015 CWs to 27k.

For the 2015 CWs, I am definitely willing to offer more. It's been difficult for me to price creatures that have been out for so long. Would 10k each be enough? If I'm still way off what you are thinking, please let me know around where you are thinking for their value.
I’ve also discovered small army of SB rewin dragons, so I can get you 2 m/f pairs too.

I will sort all of them into m/f pairs tomorrow into the same tab ;)

I think 10k each for 2015 ones will be great. That will make 50k+27k+64k=141k (if you want rewins) is that correct?

I can also try to breed my army of SB dragons to get you 4 1st gens… as for gemdragons, I don’t have parentless cws to produce them
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

popa16 wrote: April 15th, 2024, 9:50:19 pm
TheTreeTurtle wrote: April 15th, 2024, 9:36:52 pm I'll go ahead and just look at gold for now until I get my own creatures sorted, but I am happy to talk through pricing.

I’ve also discovered small army of SB rewin dragons, so I can get you 2 m/f pairs too.

I will sort all of them into m/f pairs tomorrow into the same tab ;)

I think 10k each for 2015 ones will be great. That will make 50k+27k+64k=141k (if you want rewins) is that correct?

I can also try to breed my army of SB dragons to get you 4 1st gens… as for gemdragons, I don’t have parentless cws to produce them
Yes! 141k sounds great. And I'm going to grow them into adults, so if you have adults and want to save your hatchlings, feel free to send adults where you can.

And if you want to breed for 4 1st gens, go for it! Gender won't matter since I can just update the list depending on how they come out.

Thank you!
bebbies:

popa16
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

Sure, so I will pack them all into trade tomorrow and sent your way. And now - goodnight (or good morning, it’s that late)
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

leica wrote: April 28th, 2024, 4:22:46 am ImageImageImageImage
I have 4 1st gen Rewin Dragons. :)
Perfect! I love that their parents all have names, too <3

Send them over once they hatch ^_^ (4k for you!)
bebbies:

Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

I have this male 1st gen Rewin Dragon, if you want it:

Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3

Return to “Kancha”