LOL!

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
amaroq
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

LOL!

Post by amaroq »

Omg. The funniest thing happened to me last night. I work as a security guard. I have a main post, but pick up extra contracts here or there. I picked up a hotel contract last night. Worked 2 wedding parties, the bar, and overnight security. After the parties, and after the bar closed, the wedding guests all went upstairs to the rooms. And hour later the front desk radioed me that there was alot of noise coming from one of the wedding floors. I get up to that floor and yeah, loud music and voices. I knock on the door and I hear someone stage whispering, 'SHHH IT SECURITY!' *Music stops* Someone else stage whispers 'Be quiet, they'll think nobody is here!' Another voice stage whispers, 'Turn off the lights, they'll think we're sleeping.' I can barely keep a straight face so I lean into the door and say, 'You know I can hear you, right?' I hear a chorus of 'Crap!' as they open the door and we have a short conversation. They promised to quiet down and all was good. But holy crow. That was one of the funniest things I've seen since I started security. Lol

Anyone else got funny real life stories to share? The real ones are the friggin' funniest.
All creatures in my sale tab are also available for gender trade!
Creatures in my main tab are searching for that special someone <3
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: LOL!

Post by pies »

I unfortunately don't have any funny stories to share, definately not something that'll top this story, but that is so funny. Sounds like something me and my friends would do when we're camping, hehe :lol:
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
amaroq
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: LOL!

Post by amaroq »

You don't have to top it. I'm hoping to inspire people to share the funny stuff that happens to them. The kind of thing where you simply go, 'Nobody could make this up!'. We all need a good laugh from time to time, I'd like for some of them to come here for a laugh.
All creatures in my sale tab are also available for gender trade!
Creatures in my main tab are searching for that special someone <3

Return to “Popsicle stand”