How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by LokiWolfbane »

Enchanteddil wrote:So many donation creatures in the Solstice Caravan D: Managed to buy a Tau and Nkoe (I had one of each, so I get a pair with these two) :woo: :woo:
I got another mauja Tanzerin and grabbed a pair of masked Stoat. Had the rest though.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
ShadowVixen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShadowVixen »

I seriously hate being sick this close to Christmas. So drained of energy today.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

It is nice having a day off today so I can work on gifting and the like. I am just usually too tired after work to play much online. Only problem is I am sitting too much so my back is hurting. Oh well, I will be back at work tomorrow.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

Going to try defrosting my water tomorrow…

Send good thoughts..
Image[
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

LokiWolfbane wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:So many donation creatures in the Solstice Caravan D: Managed to buy a Tau and Nkoe (I had one of each, so I get a pair with these two)
I got another mauja Tanzerin and grabbed a pair of masked Stoat. Had the rest though.
I managed to buy two Collared Stoat and two Siku Tanzerin in addition to the 1 Tau/ 1 Nkoe I bought. Not enough to buy a pair of Masked Stoat and Mauja Tanzerin. It's ok though. I'm sure they will come back again at some point. So happy with the ones I got because I didn't have them :yey:
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

Does someone know how many different cookies there are? I wonder if I have missed any cookies that I wanna try to stick up on from the caravan. I tried a few and got at least like. three I didn’t have
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
ShadowVixen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShadowVixen »

SynthDetective wrote:Does someone know how many different cookies there are? I wonder if I have missed any cookies that I wanna try to stick up on from the caravan. I tried a few and got at least like. three I didn’t have
That's a good question. I'm low on gold so I'd kind of like to know to before I buy cookies. lol
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

ShadowVixen wrote:
SynthDetective wrote:Does someone know how many different cookies there are? I wonder if I have missed any cookies that I wanna try to stick up on from the caravan. I tried a few and got at least like. three I didn’t have
That's a good question. I'm low on gold so I'd kind of like to know to before I buy cookies. lol
Same time

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

ShadowVixen wrote:
I want to say there's 7.

Latifra Beast, Nulorn, Chupacabra, Elephant Snail, Carrot (Kitsune/Rabbitsune), Puvia, and Koi fish.

In addition to the cookies, you can get purple/orange dried corn, Moon/sun shards, and the Box of chocolates.

Might've missed some, but that's what I've gotten so far. ^.^
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

When in doubt, this thread usually has the answers..
https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... guide.html
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline

Return to “Community Discussion”