How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by LokiWolfbane »

^.^ the three auctions I held turned out really well. I might do more like them in the futur

Edit : after posting that my cat jumped on me and I smacked myself in the face with my phone.e.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Finally tracked down an affordable copy of a recent collection of research papers for my favorite topic in folklore and mythology; the various types of civic undead (ghosts in court cases, vampires in legal proceedings and proto-zombies telling epic heros that they are in fact trespassing).

Author will go unnamed because one of the papers is particularly silly in it's claims but I guess, if you use only the very loosest definitions and bend the folk-tropes damn near to the breaking point.... sure, I guess you could say that Jesus Christ was a Historical Revenant and Vampire....

WTF did I just read?! Even my Athiest a$$ is going WOT?!

But on the other hand I get that it's fair. After all, how many of the worlds gods have the Christians called vampires through wildly and willful misinterpretations.

I got the book because there's a paper about Joan Norkot. One of the last 30 or so who sat up in her coffin and named her murder.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Merkwerkee wrote:
Revan wrote:Saw this in Walmart and immediately thought of Soch.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edit: Okay, need an opinion. My sister asked for a pancake griddle for Christmas, one of those big two-burner beasties. My inclination is to get her one of those reversible cast-iron dealies that doubles as a grillmark-making thing, but my parents have one of those and it is both Big and Heavy, plus there's not a lot of places to store it in the kitchen as it stands.

On the other hand, my sister isn't careful about which utensils she uses on her pans, and has already done a fair amount of damage to other nonstick pans she has which releases cancer-causing chemicals and also makes them non nonstick anymore. Plus there's still not a great place in the kitchen to store a pan of this size, but it would not also double as a boat anchor.

Help?
I would suggest getting the cast iron version. It can stay on the stove top when not in use. It just needs wiped of debris after cooking. My daughter had one for years that she just kept on the stove, though I haven't seen it since she moved.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

MistyoC wrote:
Merkwerkee wrote:
Edit: Okay, need an opinion. My sister asked for a pancake griddle for Christmas, one of those big two-burner beasties. My inclination is to get her one of those reversible cast-iron dealies that doubles as a grillmark-making thing, but my parents have one of those and it is both Big and Heavy, plus there's not a lot of places to store it in the kitchen as it stands.

On the other hand, my sister isn't careful about which utensils she uses on her pans, and has already done a fair amount of damage to other nonstick pans she has which releases cancer-causing chemicals and also makes them non nonstick anymore. Plus there's still not a great place in the kitchen to store a pan of this size, but it would not also double as a boat anchor.

Help?
I would suggest getting the cast iron version. It can stay on the stove top when not in use. It just needs wiped of debris after cooking. My daughter had one for years that she just kept on the stove, though I haven't seen it since she moved.
Roger that. It does seem to make the most sense

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

feel so sick :t-sick:

having cold no fun, least it is not covid! happy i get sick on days off work. have no more time for year to call in and take sick day. body hurt from laying down so much. but dizzy when sit up too much. no win. :t-tantrum:
nyghtshadow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Post by nyghtshadow »

Wish today started better;

I have a cold, a puppy with little-to-no patience (6 month, massive breed), and i live with someone who thinks they know how to train her and they have only ever had one dog their entire life (and their in their 50s - family member) and it was a small dog. The dog i had is an XL Breed whom does not respond to "give it a treat every five seconds" or else she won't do anything you ask without a treat in hand...and then she doesn't "ask" what you want, she just sits and waits for the treat...They have - in the time I've been sick - untrained her loose leash walking to where she now drags you everywhere, taught her it's okay to not be careful of your teeth when playing - just bite where ever (her favorite thing is Tug of War and Fetch), and allows her in the kitchen when cooking (Allowing her to beg because "it's sitting there so it can't be begging"). I live with them to help another family member, whom has spinalstinosis among other things..

Working on fixing her training and manners, just sorta fed up with it all >.>
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

All eggs are fair game to click once again :3

ImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

F'me....someone is off the rest of the week and their normal "backup" is too busy to do what they normally do so guess who got a crash course and gets to do it. D: :t-bipolar:
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

We have the suricatas since 2018 and I discovered they have different colors only now. Have only ever seen the one I have in one color.
I'm so bad at this sometimes :derp:
by Saebra
Mysfytt
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mysfytt »

Why! We have a week of warm sunshine - we plan to go for a bike ride...we get THUNDERSTORMS. why!
I am so excited...- ImageWheeeeeeee!
Evil does not understand beauty for it can never possess it,
so hidden away, secretly, in the dark - It destroys it.

Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Procedure went great today! Except...I was supposed to be sedated...but the sedation medication didn't do anything for some reason other than making me kind of loopy and extremly chatty. :lol:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Community Discussion”