How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by crazyflight »

messy relationship-ish things
Spoiler
i've had trouble processing my feelings around this because it's been easier to pretend that i don't have feelings about it, but it's just so weird. i've had a really good connection with this guy for years now, and before covid hit we had a great friends with benefits thing that was very transparent and communicative and we were still close and stuff, but not in a way that made either of us necessarily want more. since then it's just been off. i mean, there's the desire to not go out of my way to see people unnecessarily that plays into it, but since january it really does feel like things have been different and i can't really shake it. i texted him a month ago and he still hasn't read it or responded. a month! that's just unusual. and i know that he's had a bit of a rough semester so i don't want to pressure him to talk to me if he doesn't want to, it just sucks because i want to be there for him if he needs someone, without the pressure for us to hook up or anything like that. i really just want to see him and make sure he's doing ok, but now i'm self-conscious about reaching out because he's basically ghosting without warning. it sucks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Some health things
Spoiler
So very recently, I've been having issues with my lips briefly turning pale/bluish. My mom noticed it yesterday and again this morning. My fingers and toes look fine, as do my nails, even when standing in place for a long time; it's just my lips. I have shortness of breath when exerting myself (coupled with severe allergies makes it even worse than normal), but every time my lips have changed color, I've felt fine. God I hope it's not something else now that's wrong with me. I've got enough health issues as it is... :| The fact that it happened again this morning has me worried and googling things when I probably shouldn't be.

I have to wait until Monday to call the doctor because for some reason, the patient portal isn't letting me search for available appointments. :sulk: I hate making phone calls because I always forget to do them. This week is also busy with my rheumatologist appointment and my mom's doctor appointment. My mom is usually the one who drives me to my appointments because I've been too sick to drive myself, so I'm hoping I can somehow find a way to squeeze in another appointment for this week. T_T
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

game name generator: (name suggestion: stiff Stanislav)
Me: ....that...doesn't sound like a ehm...good name. :lol:
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

i think it's a fantastic name... it just depends on what you plan to use it for. ;)
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Spoiler
Okay, so I got one of those oxygen monitor things that you can put on your finger today. I feel a little bit better having one around so that I can measure my blood oxygen levels whenever I see my lips get discolored. I can keep an eye on everything until I'm able to get an appointment with my doctor, hopefully for this week. My mom thinks it might be fluid built up in my lungs from either laying down too much or being on a corticosteroid for a while (corticosteroids can cause water retention.) I'm kind of wondering if it's my GERD acting up and causing stomach acid to drain into my lungs when I'm sleeping. Or maybe it's the "water bottle" heart that hypothyroidism can cause? IDK there's so many possibilities here. :t-shrug:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

There are so many TV providers that it is not funny, but has anyone heard of a series called "The Gangs of Lemur Island"? Apparently, it is on Love Nature...I watched some clips on Youtube, but I want to see it all, including two mysterious characters.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

Things have changed so much since I last logged in, it’s so nice to just revel in Avalon Keep and look back at how things were in 2013 lol a lot has happened and it feels strange to say I’m probably an entirely different person, but I think it’s true. It’s interesting how much you change with time without even realizing it
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

Welcome back, feel free to PM me, if you have any questions :wave: <3
Phoenixwildfire wrote:Things have changed so much since I last logged in, it’s so nice to just revel in Avalon Keep and look back at how things were in 2013 lol a lot has happened and it feels strange to say I’m probably an entirely different person, but I think it’s true. It’s interesting how much you change with time without even realizing it
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

Will do :) maybe if I feel so inclined I’ll write more. It’s been a while and I may rewrite some things but I know my writing has grown a LOT since then lol though I haven’t had as much time to write lately with my business but such is how it is lol
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

The landlord stole my fucking toilet
Spoiler

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence

Return to “Community Discussion”