Creatures #1075-78: Sea Unicorns

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Crystalline
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures #1075-78: Sea Unicorns

Post by Crystalline »

I CANNOT get over how gorgeous these are!! Definitely hoarding...
The zebra are my favorite, but all look so majestic <3
Image Image Image
♥ Felix le Chat (08/19/2017) & Mom (06/03/2020) ; Until we meet again... ♥
My Wishlist
Looking for 0% frozen Forgotten Unicorn eggs!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Rosehill wrote: We have quite a list of creatures waiting for release, most are made 2017 or later. But I think we have a few that are still from 2014-2016 in store. :orly:

Some of our recent releases have also been waiting for quite a while to get out:
Lakiran Seahorse - made in 2013
Oriental Scorpions - made in 2014
Wooden Dragonfly - made in 2015
Rone Elona - made in 2016
Wow even those new releases were sitting that long in the back burner? And THESE BEAUTIES TOO?

New Year's resolution for Magistream, start bringing out those back burner sprites to earn their full glory and to jump into our hoards.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMIT THE SIN OF LETTING BEAUTIES LIKE THESE TO WAIT SO LONG EVER AGAIN. (or at least only wait 1year but no more than that).

THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!! WOW, so glad they got released, *claps for all involved in their creation*

For a moment, I thought these were going to be Guild Shop critters, am so glad they are stream ones instead.

Also, from Rosehill on news page...

They are permanent stream creatures and will be able to breed. They will flood the stream up to and including January 11th.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

DarrkestDrow wrote:These were meant for an event that never happened and that is why they sat for so long. T_T
I'm curious what the event would have been!
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Sophist
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sophist »

Danafox wrote:
Rosehill wrote: We have quite a list of creatures waiting for release, most are made 2017 or later. But I think we have a few that are still from 2014-2016 in store. :orly:

Some of our recent releases have also been waiting for quite a while to get out:
Lakiran Seahorse - made in 2013
Oriental Scorpions - made in 2014
Wooden Dragonfly - made in 2015
Rone Elona - made in 2016
Wow even those new releases were sitting that long in the back burner? And THESE BEAUTIES TOO?

New Year's resolution for Magistream, start bringing out those back burner sprites to earn their full glory and to jump into our hoards.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMIT THE SIN OF LETTING BEAUTIES LIKE THESE TO WAIT SO LONG EVER AGAIN. (or at least only wait 1year but no more than that).

THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!! WOW, so glad they got released, *claps for all involved in their creation*

For a moment, I thought these were going to be Guild Shop critters, am so glad they are stream ones instead.

Also, from Rosehill on news page...

They are permanent stream creatures and will be able to breed. They will flood the stream up to and including January 11th.
Hoping if they can breed we may see some awesome hybrids in future... :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dr Starchild
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dr Starchild »

So pillow-shaded I feel I'm back in the 90's
ImageImageImage
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

I have to say that these Sea Unicorns are quite the dandies, with their various coloring and mane styles. I can't decide which is my favorite; each day I change my mind! Today, it's the zebra. Yesterday, it was the teal, coral, and gold. The day before that, the black and red. Initially, when they first appeared, I loved them all and I think that when I've exhausted myself from collecting (as much as I can), I will love all of them equally as when they first hit the stream! I'm a 'color sensitive' person, in that I love all colors, so these will reside in my Keep as my personal favorites. <3

Kudos to DarrkestDrow for an exquisitely crafted creature. :wave: You nailed it (at least for me!). :bounce:
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Oh oh I just realized
We still got one more day of the Sea Unicorns, right?
I've been. Trying to grab and hatch them like crazy
I guess I Will be able to reach 100 afterall
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Reima wrote:Oh oh I just realized
They're permanent :lol:

Unless you just meant the flood in general.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

HobbitFeet wrote:
Reima wrote:Oh oh I just realized
They're permanent :lol:

Unless you just meant the flood in general.
Yeah! yeah xD I wanna use the flood! It's my time now, I just. Wanna grab honse. Many honse.

Honse.
Spoiler
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

My target is 200 of each type. Not going to happen anytime soon XD

Return to “Community Discussion”