How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by HobbitFeet »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:Just some thoughts on having a shop.

If you just want to acquire gold, you will need to concentrate all your efforts on said shop. You will NOT have time to do anything else BUT said shop.

If you do not devote 100% to said shop, you'd be better off using the IFGM for goldmining.

Shops are VERY time consuming and it's hard to keep them stocked. Every egg slot you have will be involved all the time, whether it's a streamborn you caught to sell or something you bred to sell. And be VERY careful what you breed for sale, because you have to think about what other players will want to buy. Most players prefer streamborns, unless it's a hybrid or a color variant.

Needless to say, I no longer have a shop. :P
I had a Capricorn shop waaaay back in the day when caps were new and popular. But, like all things, interest petered out. It's difficult to tell what people like anymore, aside from brand new releases and parentless Event creatures. I almost feel like the people that hoard certain creatures are full up or burnt out. As of right now, my biggest obstacle is breeding/stocking. I'm putting all my effort behind that. It was so much easier when we had more eggslots :lol: Even with the IFN and Twitter, hatching is... a process. I like Yarolds, but the entire site is incredibly slow loading for me.

I just keep thinking that as long as I start out with a big stock, I'll have a little bit of leeway so I can produce more.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Citrisoda
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Citrisoda »

BBkat wrote:Those are the worst when you either have no internet or can't get anyone to join you to take it down. Cause they just won't heckin go down.
And when you do manage to beat them, they break out of the ball. :t-corner:
ImageImageImage
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

This is why I'm only focusing on specific creature. The donation pets.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

Spent most of my day asleep and shaking off the last dregs of this awful virus I've had for the last week. Have a lot of stories and concepts I wanna write but that want's clashing with my brain's indecision and laziness. The constant writer's dilemma. My frustration is eased by Pinocchio-P's songs and Game Grumps laughing compilations though. I would do anything for food right about now. Especially rice for some reason. Please feed me.
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

BBkat wrote:
SirChicken wrote:I hate 5 star Gigantamax Snorlax :t-bipolar:
Those are the worst when you either have no internet or can't get anyone to join you to take it down. Cause they just won't heckin go down.
Ugh, EXACTLY! I'm either lucky to get 1 or 2 players to join or I'm carrying the battle myself with a team of NPCs (that have weak Pokemon that are either one-shot to death or are taken down by stupid Snorlax's Rock Throw when it does its second attack--then BAM! 3 faints already and Snorlax isn't even down to 3/4 health yet). I can never beat them by myself, so it sucks when my internet is wonking out
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

SirChicken wrote:
BBkat wrote:
SirChicken wrote:I hate 5 star Gigantamax Snorlax :t-bipolar:
Those are the worst when you either have no internet or can't get anyone to join you to take it down. Cause they just won't heckin go down.
Ugh, EXACTLY! I'm either lucky to get 1 or 2 players to join or I'm carrying the battle myself with a team of NPCs (that have weak Pokemon that are either one-shot to death or are taken down by stupid Snorlax's Rock Throw when it does its second attack--then BAM! 3 faints already and Snorlax isn't even down to 3/4 health yet). I can never beat them by myself, so it sucks when my internet is wonking out
The other day I had to poke my friends on discord to see if any of them were available to help me clear out the den cause i could not get randos to join.
I've already got a few Giga Snorlaxes so i'll be glad once this events and I don't have to worry about them clogging up my dens.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Went to the store earlier and this douchey guy was walking behind me with his gf. I heard him whispering shit about my hair (I had to shave it all off yesterday) and I just ignored it because it isn't worth the effort for me to get riled up. He kept on and finally his gf slapped the hell out of him and angrily whispered "You don't know what's going on with her! She could be sick, you asshole!" :lol: I mean, she isn't far off but I appreciate the support.
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Soleil wrote:Went to the store earlier and this douchey guy was walking behind me with his gf. I heard him whispering shit about my hair (I had to shave it all off yesterday) and I just ignored it because it isn't worth the effort for me to get riled up. He kept on and finally his gf slapped the hell out of him and angrily whispered "You don't know what's going on with her! She could be sick, you asshole!" :lol: I mean, she isn't far off but I appreciate the support.
Ah man, being bald was fun. Everyone was so nice to me until my hair grew back :lol: It's too bad people aren't that nice all the time.

It was very nice not having to wake up and worry about fixing my hair either. It's too bad you ran into a chucklefuck.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

HobbitFeet wrote:
Soleil wrote:Went to the store earlier and this douchey guy was walking behind me with his gf. I heard him whispering shit about my hair (I had to shave it all off yesterday) and I just ignored it because it isn't worth the effort for me to get riled up. He kept on and finally his gf slapped the hell out of him and angrily whispered "You don't know what's going on with her! She could be sick, you asshole!" :lol: I mean, she isn't far off but I appreciate the support.
Ah man, being bald was fun. Everyone was so nice to me until my hair grew back :lol: It's too bad people aren't that nice all the time.

It was very nice not having to wake up and worry about fixing my hair either. It's too bad you ran into a chucklefuck.
Well, I really didn't want to shave my hair off completely. I've been pretty sick and my body is freaking out over it so my hair started falling out. It was getting extremely noticeable, so I had it cut to what should have been a cute side-shaved pixie, but the girl messed up and I just ended up shaving it all off.
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Soleil wrote:Well, I really didn't want to shave my hair off completely. I've been pretty sick and my body is freaking out over it so my hair started falling out. It was getting extremely noticeable, so I had it cut to what should have been a cute side-shaved pixie, but the girl messed up and I just ended up shaving it all off.
What a shitter :c I hope you're doing all right.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

Return to “Community Discussion”