Two Tails Are Better than One (Amphista X Kitsune)

A Damaged Beastiary
Blindstar97
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Two Tails Are Better than One (Amphista X Kitsune)

Post by Blindstar97 »

Amphista and either Arkenian or Regular Kitsune
AKA The Amphkitsu

Basically, imagine an amphista. Now imagine it with the texture colors of an Arkenian or regular kitsune on it. Now... replace its two draconic heads with... kitsune tails. Nothing else. Just that.

Now you have the abomination that is the amphkitsu, white and auburn, depending on kitsune parent. This isn't a super serious entry. Enjoy.

General
With their strange cooing and their desire to touch others with their head-tails, amphkitsus seem like extremely affectionate creatures. However, those who watch amphkitsus waddle back and forth between victims feel a compulsive disgust for the creature. Only magi with the strongest of hearts and stomachs "care" for these companions, and even they aren't immune to the queasiness that amphkitsus cause.

Egg
This [auburn/white] egg makes you feel queasy.

Hatchling
You wake up in the middle of the night to a strange noise. As you look around, you see the shattered remains of an egg. Suddenly, the noise becomes louder, almost as if it's right beside you... ah! You see the beyondish creature sitting at the corner of your bed. It looks like an amphista, except instead of two heads there are two [auburn/white] kitsune tails. You try to hold your dinner down as you reach out to the creature. It immediately wraps its tails around you and coos. You scream.

Adult
If an amphkitsu hatchling made you uncomfortable, an adult makes you want to jump out of your skin. With its head-tails upright, an adult amphkitsu is about the size of a large dog. Adults are far more "affectionate" than hatchlings, having to touch at least one other living being every minute. They are always cooing and are at their happiest when they are around others. Others, however, feel an extreme disgust for amphkitsus, but the creatures never seem to notice.

I am not drawing concepts of this
Last edited by Blindstar97 on March 3rd, 2017, 3:58:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Guess who's back... back again (after several years)
Kushanu guards my keep, he likes pats on the head.
MidniteScy
CreaturesTrade

Re: Two Tails Are Better than One (Amphista X Kitsune)

Post by MidniteScy »

:roll: Haha, this entry makes me both laugh and squirm at the same time. I cannot imagine a creature like that. XD
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by LightningDragon »

oh my god
ImageImageImage
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

I dunno, it sounds pretty cute... but it gets less cute the longer you think about it. >.<
Anyway, this is brilliant. I legit hope we get it one day. Except at the same time I do not, because I want to be able to sleep at night.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”