How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Raneth »

Niverdia wrote:
Phoenixwildfire wrote:I'm addicted to the anime Yuri on ice. I... I just can't even.

It's just so awesome XD

THE SHIPS. I SHIP THIS COUPLE SO MUCH.
I'm rooting for Yuuri and Victor so much. And Victor can just be my king, ok? He's too fabulous! :D

I love Yuri on Ice too. The episodes just make me happy. Its one of the best anime of this season, in my opinion.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfsister »

Oh my goodness, I had forgotten how fun anime fanservice can be. :lol:
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

IKR? At the same time, YOI isn't TOO over the top with the frequency of the fanservice and, what is there, is fitting with the characters. Also, I'm just so happy to see a healthy potential gay relationship in anime once in a while instead of the usual rape-y/controlling yaoi tropes.

One complaint, tho: I've felt a sore lack of Yurio in the past few episodes. Hopefully the Russian cup episode(s) will bring plenty of my fav delinquent kitten.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I like 'some' anime.. the topic doesn't matter as long as the storyline is good. Tried Yuri on Ice, but it's 'too young' for me.. I can't relate to the characters; too big of an age difference, I'm 55 and all of these characters are under 30. Their everyday problems aren't the same as my problems at that age, so I don't get them at all.

Thanks for the recommendation tho, I do like when folk post new things for me to try out. :D
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

I think I'm just gonna say screw DC and just breed common lined dragons in nice patterns and maybe a GoN line too sine I have all 3 of my GoNs now. Started making a nice lineage with Nebula Dragons but I'll need to trade to get it past 3rd gen if I don'r want to inbreed it.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

/bites finger
I shouldn't be splurging to participate in my friend's art auction. But...I want that piece, hhh-
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

I watched the whole series again today XD I can't stop.

That last episode... OMG <3 I nearly squealed. Out loud. With Brian sitting next to me on the couch.

Then again he's used to me randomly squealing like an idiot when I'm watching anime XD He just goes '<_< oh, she's watching anime' and moves on lmao

Edit:

ehehehehe apparently the championship Russian figure skater loves Yuri on Ice too XD

http://kotaku.com/champion-russian-figu ... 1789129434
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

Gave boyfriend Civ 6 on Steam as his bday gift from me. And yes, I'm going to play it myself, too. :lol:

By strange logic, I find it easier to buy games at full price as gifts than buying them for myself. :derp: /will buy Civ 6 for herself when it's on sale or something, lol

@Phoe - I will probably end up rewatching YOI, but I'll wait for BluRay quality episodes. Those usually have animation derps fixed that are present in TV releases (and boy, YOI has plenty of those), since episodes often get finished very late for TV release.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

I guess im off to watch YOI then. Seen Prince of Stride (loved it) so more sport- oriented anime should fit my taste :yey: also GUYS on skates? HELL YES.
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PKGriffin »

I have two quizzes on Monday.

Don't Starve is on sale.

I have made a terrible mistake.
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”