The How Was Your Day thread v3

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Wolfwing
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The How Was Your Day thread v3

Post by Wolfwing »

got rejected by my crush (for two entire years) yesterday. At least he was nice about rejecting me...
* sigh * time to learn how to get over something like that.
Always LTB kitsune hatchlings and pheonix simurghs Feel free to PM me about things in my various "for sale" tabs Sprite art by Seabra
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

I think the worst rejection I got was when a guy got up out of bed and said "I can't be doing this, I'm in love with her." We're still friends. lol
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Gingy wrote:HOLY FREAKING SHHIIIII

I FINALLY BEAT IT. I FINALLY BEAT LEVEL 147 in Candy Crush Saga!!!! :woo: After what 2 months?!
Congrats.
I'm still stuck on level 109. :derp:
Smallguy25
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Smallguy25 »

Who the hell are you, and what are you doing to the RP stage.
Anira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Anira »

Smallguy25 wrote: Whoah. There was quite a bit of that I kind of didn't understand.

I saw a picture of a Silky Chicken, and OMAIGOD ARE THEY ADORABLE

Are they good pets? I mean, I can't exactly see you watching television with a chicken on your lap...
I actually do watch movies with chickens on my lap.

Anyway, I have five chickens currently. The oldest is a Delaware, she is about 3 months old.

The two middle ones I got as straight run assorted bantams; straight runs aren't sexed, so they can be roosters or hens; and bantams are smaller sized chickens. Those two turned out to be a Cochin and d'Uccle (Mille Fleur is the color, I believe the breed is Belgian d'Uccle, but I had never heard of it before I got the chick and asked around abut what she was). The Cochin is a rooster. They are about 7 weeks old right now.

The last two are the Silkies. They were straight run, and since they're only just under 2 weeks old, I still don't know if they're roosters or hens yet. I'm actually hoping for a rooster and hen so I can breed them, but two hens would be nice, too.

I should have some pics on my profile.
Ricansea
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ricansea »

Smallguy25 wrote: Whoah. There was quite a bit of that I kind of didn't understand.

I saw a picture of a Silky Chicken, and OMAIGOD ARE THEY ADORABLE

Are they good pets? I mean, I can't exactly see you watching television with a chicken on your lap...
OMG they are GREAT pets -- just get them when they're young, so they grow up with you. they're -- or at least the one I had -- are incredibly sweet and smarter than you'd think. I had one once -- was my homework buddy. I'd put a towel on my lap and she'd hop up and just twitter and go to sleep. She was super soft to pet and stuff xD I watched TV with her too XD And she would follow me everywhere too, just like a dog. It was adorable.
She's still okay, btw xD Just not mine anymore.

The only thing is -- the POOP. If there's a way to potty train a chicken, I haven't figured it out yet. She pooped everywhere. It came off pretty easy, so it wasn't so bad, but still -- if you get a chicken, be prepared. Also, on an unrelated note, she had a lot of eggs -- she just. kept. laying. So look up egg recipes too xD

She made my bird allergies act up, of course, but I loved her to bits XD I definitely vote yes, lol.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

Smallguy25 wrote:Who the hell are you, and what are you doing to the RP stage.
Oh gawd I cackled reading that.

He gave me a 'wtf' moment too earlier XD

How come, this song I've only listened to like, 6 times (not often or in a row either), when I'm too busy grinning can I somehow sing along perfectly to it?

Discord, you weird man. ILU <3

(Not the user Discord haha)
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

Wolfwing wrote:got rejected by my crush (for two entire years) yesterday. At least he was nice about rejecting me...
* sigh * time to learn how to get over something like that.
I'm so sorry :t-hugs: I've never had that happen - because I don't want to risk it :(
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

Chimera wrote:
Smallguy25 wrote:Who the hell are you, and what are you doing to the RP stage.
Oh gawd I cackled reading that.

He gave me a 'wtf' moment too earlier XD
Who? O_o
Drei Korvik
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drei Korvik »

Wow, current 2-shards go for 100k nowadays? It's been a long time since I bought donis. O.o I'm going to need to sell some things. . .
On hiatus. If you want to talk to me, please send a note on deviantART!
DeviantArt

Return to “Community Discussion”