You can haz happytiemz!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

You can haz happytiemz!

Post by sammythethief »

We have the ranting thread. It's a great place to vent, go check it out. Madame Red commands you :srs:

But there's a lot of negativity there - it's a ranting thread, after all. But sometimes there are things that make you really happy, and you just have to tell someone about it or you'll burst (or hunt down the only person on facebook at three in the morning and pelt them with messages). Thus I bequeath unto thee Magi, You can has happytiemz! /shot.

Got something you're happy about? Post it here! Share happy thoughts, discuss happy thoughts. Share future plans that are happy! MagiStream related, squealtastic bsns in real life, about another website; anything that makes you happy, post it here.

Misery loves company, but happiness is infectious.

If this has been done before and is just... dusty and falling apart, throw some krakenbabies at me and delete this ><;

What Kal is happy about:
I've finally found a mega-efficient way to gold mine, and I can actually AFFORD to help people out and give them money to help them reach their creature goals. It's a great feeling for me when I can make people smile. Fwaaaa~ :bounce:
Last edited by sammythethief on November 6th, 2010, 11:44:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
DevilCrest
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lounging in a tree at the Jungle of Raza surrounded by panthers.

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by DevilCrest »

Personally, I'm under the impression that "happy rants" go in the Topic of Congratulations: 8-community-discussion/1077-topic-congratulations.html

:P

But if this is something different that my brain can't make heads or tails of due to derpyness, then uh....ignore me? XD

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Personal SB Telvian Panther Army: 2,182
Image[/center]
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

That's what I thought too, but the first post says Magistream accomplishments, so I'd always figured that that thread was just for MS winmuffins - like "Omg first creature just grew up!" and other such things.

But there are so many other MS happies - like helping people or winning an auction or coming up with some grand idea that will change the face of magistream forever. Not to mention RL happies :3

But, if you moddies would rather it all be in that thread, then that's cool too.
Be kind.
DevilCrest
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DevilCrest »

inhisxeyes wrote:That's what I thought too, but the first post says Magistream accomplishments, so I'd always figured that that thread was just for MS winmuffins - like "Omg first creature just grew up!" and other such things.

But there are so many other MS happies - like helping people or winning an auction or coming up with some grand idea that will change the face of magistream forever. Not to mention RL happies :3

But, if you moddies would rather it all be in that thread, then that's cool too.
Let's keep this thread open because there are differences as you just pointed out. If others see it as too similar, we'll go from there. ;)

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Image[/center]
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Sounds like a plan!

Happy cos I'm not a total failthreadmaker.
Be kind.
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

:yey: I ish happy because I like this thread idea.

And uhm...Paddie got to hang out with her RL friends more this summer than she's ever been able to before (outside of school that is) and uhm...I'm kinda hyper and just in a general good mood so... :woo: yey =D

*ahem*
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

Edit by Mod: No spam.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

ShenziSixaxis wrote:I usually go here, for good things. Calling this 'the happy thread' DOES NOT make me want to post in this thread. It actually makes me want to rant that the title sucks.

So, maybe a title change? 'Cause really... :headdesk:
lol i know it sucks D: Halp?
Be kind.
DevilCrest
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DevilCrest »

ShenziSixaxis wrote:I usually go here, for good things. Calling this 'the happy thread' DOES NOT make me want to post in this thread. It actually makes me want to rant that the title sucks.

I established what you said in the 2nd post of this thread. inhisxeyes already pointed out the differences between the two threads. If you have a rant, please take it to the ranting thread instead of going off-topic in this thread.

Currently, I feel this thread can continue for a while for the purpose of testing waters.

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Image[/center]
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

inhisxeyes wrote:

lol i know it sucks D: Halp?
Hm.. nothing that's not weird and could make someone think of something else.

Return to “Community Discussion”