I LOVE Magistream

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Dream
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

I LOVE Magistream

Post by Dream »

I don't know if this is the right place to put this and I hope it's not considered spam, but this is sort of like a review :D

I joined this site yesterday because I saw some cute creatures in the signature of someone on Dragon Cave. I clicked on it and it took me to the site. At first I was kind of hesitant about joining but when I did, I got hooked. Now I've been on the site for only a day and already I have received 5 gifts from members and raised 4 of my own Creatures with 2 growing up right now. I've never met a more welcoming online community. Plus a lot of sites have an age limit of 13. I'm 12 and when I found out that users under 13 can play tooo, I was ecstatic. And the members on here are SO freakin' nice! :bounce: Plus there are loads of smileys for every single possible emotion :t-X3:

So...how did you guys find out about Magistream, and do you have any reviews? :t-dance:
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: I LOVE Magistream

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

I found Magistream the same way you did. I wis irked at DragCave, and was like, lemme find something else . . .

Then I clicked on a rainbow egg (Puvia) and was brought to my dream home.

And just so you know, you will have to change that 5 gifts to 6 in a minute. 8D
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

Firepaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

I think this really belongs here: 8-community-discussion/18801-thank-you-magistream.html

But yep ^^ magistream really is great <3

Image Image
stealthxstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by stealthxstar »

welcome to magistream! i came from the pokeplushies adoptable site... and i love this place way more. its so much more friendly here and the creatures are so beautiful!

(and OMG i LOVE the smileys too! haha!)

so ive made my place here and its great :D

im going to send you a welcome present! huzzah! <3
Dream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

SilverSun wrote:I found Magistream the same way you did. I wis irked at DragCave, and was like, lemme find something else . . .

Then I clicked on a rainbow egg (Puvia) and was brought to my dream home.

And just so you know, you will have to change that 5 gifts to 6 in a minute. 8D
OMG I just love you all :D :D I didn't see this message before I sent the PM to you, though. So sorry if you got confused by that x]
But thank you EVERYONE!
(And I was counting on how many creatures in the gift, so now it's like waaaay more than 6)

I just adore this site. ^_^

And I agree. Dragon Cave is fun and I don't want to trash it, but the community isn't as nice and the eggs can die and such...
stealthxstar wrote:welcome to magistream! i came from the pokeplushies adoptable site... and i love this place way more. its so much more friendly here and the creatures are so beautiful!

(and OMG i LOVE the smileys too! haha!)

so ive made my place here and its great :D

im going to send you a welcome present! huzzah! <3
Ah! So many welcome presents! Thank you so much!

And firepaw60, thanks, I didn't know where to put it...but I guess a mod can lock it or something if it's spam.
Last edited by Dream on August 6th, 2010, 6:40:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

-please delete this post, but not the whole topic-
Last edited by Dream on August 6th, 2010, 6:39:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

-please delete this post too-
Paleon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paleon »

We've got a long story ahead of us. :angry:
It all started when I was just one year old. I found this T-Rex figure at the dollar store, and I got him. I carried him everywhere, and became obsessed with dinosaurs. Then when I was two, I got some Lego playsets, which I enjoyed. Now I liked dinosaurs and building things. When I was three, I got a Mega Bloks playset, which had a castle with warriors, weapons, horses, and huge dragons. It was, and still is, awesome. Then I liked dragons, dinosaurs, animals, and building. Over time, I liked fantasy more and more. Then on my 8th birthday, my best friend gave me a Bionicle. It was pretty cool. It had a spinner, and we played with it for hours. Then on Christmas, my cousin gave me another Bionicle. I became obsessed with them. I started playing on the Lego.com Bionicle message boards, where somebody told me about BZPower, a bionicle fan site. Even though links to other websites with forums were prohibited, I stumbled across a Dragon Egg when I was 10, and found myself at dragcave.net. I played on there for a while, then quit.
I kind of laid low for about a year or so, becoming interested in nature and animals alot.
Then I was bored one day, and remembered Dragon Cave. I played on there for a while, and found a fansite for it, Dragon Paradise. I saw a MagiStream creature, a Xand Bear, I think, and considered joining MagiStream.

And I did.
hello
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

I saw a leviathan in someone's signature and thought, "I've never seen that on DragCave," then was amazed at where the link too me.

The site has changed so much in a year I'm not going to bother with explaining how I feel. It's a really good site, but like all site's, it has it's issues.
Dream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

Paleon wrote:We've got a long story ahead of us. :angry:
It all started when I was just one year old. I found this T-Rex figure at the dollar store, and I got him. I carried him everywhere, and became obsessed with dinosaurs. Then when I was two, I got some Lego playsets, which I enjoyed. Now I liked dinosaurs and building things. When I was three, I got a Mega Bloks playset, which had a castle with warriors, weapons, horses, and huge dragons. It was, and still is, awesome. Then I liked dragons, dinosaurs, animals, and building. Over time, I liked fantasy more and more. Then on my 8th birthday, my best friend gave me a Bionicle. It was pretty cool. It had a spinner, and we played with it for hours. Then on Christmas, my cousin gave me another Bionicle. I became obsessed with them. I started playing on the Lego.com Bionicle message boards, where somebody told me about BZPower, a bionicle fan site. Even though links to other websites with forums were prohibited, I stumbled across a Dragon Egg when I was 10, and found myself at dragcave.net. I played on there for a while, then quit.
I kind of laid low for about a year or so, becoming interested in nature and animals alot.
Then I was bored one day, and remembered Dragon Cave. I played on there for a while, and found a fansite for it, Dragon Paradise. I saw a MagiStream creature, a Xand Bear, I think, and considered joining MagiStream.

And I did.
That is so cute! About the playsets and such. :)

Return to “Community Discussion”