Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

snoodles
CreaturesTrade

Re: Giving all away

Post by snoodles »

Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moschou »

All sent! :wave:
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

If no one is highly interested, I'd like to take more, especially a bunch stream creatures:
(stream) all remaining Koi Fish, all Dark Pegasus, all Pegasus, a pair of Foenaran Nimbii + two more females, all Inferno/Tainted Hounds, three pairs of Naricasa Phoenix, all Ardulen Grotesque and all Lakiran Seahorse, all Zeratus, both Demon Fish, two pairs of Trench Seahorse, two pairs of Reef Seahorse, and all Celestial Butterflies. <3
(event) all pineapples ... uuh... Athenanas, the Pyrix, 6 pairs of Iridiun Fae Wyrm (preferentially pairs), the Iridiun Fae Wyrm hatchling, and the Cyathia Wyvern pair
(bred) Arkenian Kitsune and the Gilded Foxfire Skulk
Thank you a lot! :wave:
bedfordblack
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by bedfordblack »

wishlist on profile, thank you for the gifts and clicks :3

[ always looking to buy SBs, past event, retired quests, and old (2009-2011) creatures ]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

If the cascara amagnae are not claimed, could I get those please? :) Thank you so much
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you thank you for the thoughtful gifts this year and every year! They are so appreciated and loved :hooray: :t-hugme: I will keep all these bunnies, cats, and more close to my chest. <3

LTB: Frozen Original Arkai Egg :D
Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moschou »

JustaBunny wrote: January 10th, 2024, 9:37:24 pm If the cascara amagnae are not claimed, could I get those please? :) Thank you so much
Sorry, Cascara Amagnae pair already claimed by dragonlover2033 :italian:

All the rest have been sent :)
scoopyfrog
CreaturesTrade

Post by scoopyfrog »

Hi! I'm new so I hope I'm doing this right.

Could I have a Direwolf, Pine Vosmari, the M/F pair of Dark Narwhals, and Brown Avrael? Thank you!

Return to “Zocalo”