LTB: ALOT of Eventborns [TEMP CLOSED]

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB: ALOT of Eventborns [Open]

Post by falsanthin »

EDIT: Open for now, have about 300k to spend once trades go through. The list on the main page should be updated up to here
ferven
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB: ALOT of Eventborns [OPEN]

Post by ferven »

I have a few Pyoka Cabbits to sell, sending a trade now~
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

I have an assortment of event-born creatures in this tab, if any interests you. Let me know which ones you would like, and initiate the trade. Thanks ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Chuckeh wrote:I have an assortment of event-born creatures in this tab, if any interests you. Let me know which ones you would like, and initiate the trade. Thanks ^_^
I'd love to get these:

all 3 antelope jackalope
cacao jackalope
snowshow jackalope
both golden aculeus
4 male and 1 female calaveras monkey
1 male and 2 female otrovian amagnae

Would be 80k altogether :3 i'll send the trade
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by falsanthin »

trades seem to be back up again so tentatively reopening this for now :derp:
banuri
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by banuri »

Hello! Would you be interested in a male/female pair of rotting cukurba? Both parentless and unnamed. I also have an unnamed male dutch duckit that is parentless I'd love to sell. If you'd like any or all, let me know :t-poledance:
ImageImageImageImageImage
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by falsanthin »

banuri wrote: October 29th, 2023, 12:53:04 am Hello! Would you be interested in a male/female pair of rotting cukurba? Both parentless and unnamed. I also have an unnamed male dutch duckit that is parentless I'd love to sell. If you'd like any or all, let me know :t-poledance:
I already have all the dutch duckits i was looking to collect but i would love to take the 2 cukurba. I'm buying them for 5k each so if thats fine with you send the trade :italian:
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

Put a bunch of your wishlist into a tab with your name on it - I'll take trades of any of the current halloween critters, rest is up to you lol.
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

zucko0011
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by zucko0011 »

I can offer these unbred parentless event critters

And I'd also be interested in grabbing your adult snow dragon, both Saerulis Crystalwings, a M fire arkai and Air Crystalwing
Image 'Ammits rule everything around me' Image [ wishlist ]
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by falsanthin »

zucko0011 wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 10:49:04 pm I can offer these unbred parentless event critters

And I'd also be interested in grabbing your adult snow dragon, both Saerulis Crystalwings, a M fire arkai and Air Crystalwing
Spoiler
keep spiders= 120k
green taedan= 5k
cukurba= 5k
domestic amagnaes= 10k
scaeps= 10k
felos= 5k
osseo arachnids= 5k
occellata amagnaes= 5k
uhyz= 20k
hollowjack= 1k
vesperbats= 10k
dulcine amagnae= 10k
snow hare= 5k
athenanas= 5k
unicorns= 15k
sepulghuls= 15k
gecko= 1k
baublebees= 11k
wootootoos= 15k
okay so it would be 273k altogether minus the 10.5k for the creature trade so 262,500g ^_^ I'll send the trade
tempestsea wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 10:32:56 pm Put a bunch of your wishlist into a tab with your name on it - I'll take trades of any of the current halloween critters, rest is up to you lol.
somehow i completely missed this post until just now :t-noes: I'll work out where i am with everything and send a trade :facepalm:

temporarily closing this again while i sort out trades and gold

Return to “Kancha”