LTS Giftborn

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS Giftborn

Post by aethelwhyne »

They have been sent thank you <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

1m 1f krampen beast please
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

can i get one of the house muris please ^_^
Zzela
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zzela »

Hello dear! Could I please purchase two of your House Muris, please? =)
Thank you!
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

^_^ Absolutely
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
bell08
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by bell08 »

Hello! :wave: Can I buy Male&Female Krampen Beests for 150k?
ImageImage
Thank you so much for the present! :)
I like all kinds of creatures. I don't care if Creature has a parent or family. So if you want to - throw me anything! :wee: Thank you for your kindness <3
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

Of course ^_^
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

I still have these available
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Hi :wave:

May I please have a male krampen beest and a sintervos?

Thank you!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

sammythethief wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 8:33:46 pm Hi :wave:

May I please have a male krampen beest and a sintervos?

Thank you!

Absolutely sending now thank you!

Return to “Waynal”