Poem's Clover Shop (open and new creatures)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Which should I do?

Shorter less detailed story responses
No votes
Use story template
100%

Total votes: 5

BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Poem's Clover Shop (Ikonoki added)

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Hitsugaya wrote:Thank you so much for your reply and your story, its fun to read the Story, also i'm happy to buy the 3 Pine Vosmari's. Sorry for my short answer, i'm just at my phone :D <3
BeautifulPoem wrote:
Thank you for your purchase! Unfortunately I have a very hard time finding prices for most creatures in this game. As such, much of what I sell is either underpriced or will be when the new month rolls around. This is the main reason why I set up the reward system of giving anyone who purchases creatures at a better price with a Bronze card which can be used for a 5% off next purchase, or be held to be gifted any new event creature when a gifting event rolls around. Since you brought this up I did a bit of digging and it seems 75k is the common price. I will be selling them for 70k each (so there is room for someone to pay more since Master Belmos sells them for 100k) and weather you buy them or not for this price I will be giving you a bronze card. If you do decide to buy it for a price higher than 70k, I will award a second bronze card, bumping you up to a silver card. Send me a message or reply to this message if you would like to buy or not.
Thank you again for your comment, and now here's your custom story line:
Upon inspection of the different bowls, you point out 3 small crystal balls that catch your attention from a bowl inscribed with a 500 on it. While the shop keep reaches in to retrieve your order you walk over to a large bin to the left of the door filled to the brim with small eggs. Reaching in you grab a bunch and place them on the table as well. As you do so, the cloaked figure throws the three crystal balls onto the floor. Out of the shattered remains pops out three small dragons. The creature rush over to you and start climbing up your legs. Reaching down you scoop them up, letting them snuggle into your arms. Glancing up you see the shop keeper hold out their hand towards the pouch on your hip. Reaching in you pull out a couple of coins and hand them over. Happy with the payment, the figure turns around and rushes over to a black cauldron in a corner of the tent. Throwing the coins in, a red smoke pops out from the rim. Turning towards you the figure says, "unfortunately luck does not seem to be on your side." They walk over to the table and sweep the eggs into a bag and hand them over to you. Thanking them for their time, you exit the tent, dragons still in your arms. You walk out of the tent and back down the clover path, ending up somehow to the spot you had been before beginning this adventure.
Trade sent for the Pine Vosmari's
All shop requests up to date
Due to not being able to edit profile, all profile documents are being edited in a separate area to be saved and used once editing reopens.
20/25 gifts
Thank you for the gifts, a list of people who gave me gifts are in my profile.
Wishlist: check profile
Take a look at my store: Poem's Clover Shop

Please feel free to click on my eggs in my main tab!
Moon487
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Poem's Clover Shop

Post by Moon487 »

Hoping for some luck ^.^

Can I get the 0% Marinevra Crystalwing from the 3k tab, and the 4 various 0% crystalwings from the 5k tab please?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Moon487 wrote:Hoping for some luck ^.^

Can I get the 0% Marinevra Crystalwing from the 3k tab, and the 4 various 0% crystalwings from the 5k tab please?

You walk over to the table, picking out a few orbs that catch your eye. The shopkeeper grabs the balls from their bowls and throws them at your feet. out from the smashed remains pops out 5 various small dragons. A black and red hatchling flies around your head, its golden accents shimmer in the light. A brown dragon waddles over to you, making soft quacking noises. In the air floats an animate dragon puppet and under it is a bright red, blue and gold dragon who coughs a bit of flame into the air. Lastly, the smallest dragon of the bunch makes their appearance with a soft purple color and glimmering orange orbs decorating their body. The small dragon flies up to your shoulder where it happily sits. You look back up to see the shopkeeper holding out their hand to you, motioning to a pouch on your hip. You take out the payment and hand it over. The figure whisks the coins away and walks over to a black cauldron in a corner of the tent. Throwing the money in, a plume of red smoke appears. The shopkeeper turns back towards you and says, "unfortunately luck doesn't seem to be on your side, do enjoy your new pets though". You thank them for their time and leave the tent, following the clover path till you reach the place you had been at before starting this adventure.
Due to not being able to edit profile, all profile documents are being edited in a separate area to be saved and used once editing reopens.
20/25 gifts

Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moschou »

Hoping for a bit of luck,
I would like to buy the following:

2k tab
1 male Sleighbell Confara Pegasus
1 female Wreath Confara Pegasus
all the Ferrofluid Crystalwing

3k tab
Pygmy Gragas pair

frozen eggs...
Spoiler
all please:
Flecked Sceap
Pennant-winged Pegasus
Basjune
Pygmy Graga
Vilodaes/Gallium/Porcelain/Ferrofluid Crystalwing
Saltwater Kelffy
Carapopricorn
Candy Corn Batcoon

one of each please:
Painted Sceap
Chiolin
Venox/Gerbera/Lilias/Kitanchosa/Vernal/Sommar/Vetur Crystalwing
Mellivore Brocc
Wootootoo
total : 29700g
Thank you so much, love the stories!
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

(Sorry, I don't quite get this poem thing, but if I understand correctly, I can also purchase something without participating in it).

Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to buy the whole tab of frozen event eggs (whatever is still left) minus ~230 Pyrix (there are 460 Pyrix in total, i.e., I only want half of them, does not have to be the exact number though).
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Moschou wrote:Hoping for a bit of luck,
I would like to buy the following:

2k tab
1 male Sleighbell Confara Pegasus
1 female Wreath Confara Pegasus
all the Ferrofluid Crystalwing

3k tab
Pygmy Gragas pair

frozen eggs...
Spoiler
all please:
Flecked Sceap
Pennant-winged Pegasus
Basjune
Pygmy Graga
Vilodaes/Gallium/Porcelain/Ferrofluid Crystalwing
Saltwater Kelffy
Carapopricorn
Candy Corn Batcoon

one of each please:
Painted Sceap
Chiolin
Venox/Gerbera/Lilias/Kitanchosa/Vernal/Sommar/Vetur Crystalwing
Mellivore Brocc
Wootootoo
total : 29700g
Thank you so much, love the stories!
You inspect the crystal bowls sitting on the table in front of you. Pointing to some that have caught your eye the shop keeper expertly picks out the orbs. As they do so you wander over to a large bin filled with what seems to be perfectly preserved eggs of various shapes and sizes. some even looking distinctly non egg like. Grabbing some that you like you bring them over to the table and lay them down gently. The shopkeeper, now with hands full of the orbs from the bowls throws them down at your feet, causing you to jump back. out of the shattered mess sits 2 small birds, undisturbed by their dramatic entrance. Next to them is a group of what appears to be a black spikey liquid in petri dishes, also appearing from the shards. With two orbs left in hand the cloaked figure walks outside of the tent. Curious you pick of the two young birds and follow. The shopkeeper throws the last 2 orbs outside of the tent and you instantly understand why as two large winged horses emerge. As the horses settle into place you follow the figure back inside the tent who goes behind the counter and carefully counts out the eggs you placed on the table before. Satisfied with their count they reach out their hand to you, which now without the orbs you see are made of teal yarn. How curious. The figure says in a feminine voice, "your total is 29650". You hand over the money and after giving your change back they head over to a black cauldron in the back of the tent. Then in a flourish they throw the coins into the cauldron and a green smoke pops out. turning toward you they exclaim, "Congratulations, luck is on your side today". They then grab a prize from under the table and hand it to you. Thanking them for their time you gather your eggs and creatures and head out. The two horses follow you down the path, occasionally nibbling on the clovers on the ground. Eventually you find yourself back at where you were before the adventure had begun.

Congratulations on winning! You may choose a prize of a free creature whose price is 3k or under or a silver card (see initial post for details). Either send me a PM or reply to this post with which prize you would like.
20/25 gifts

BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

kunigund wrote:(Sorry, I don't quite get this poem thing, but if I understand correctly, I can also purchase something without participating in it).

Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to buy the whole tab of frozen event eggs (whatever is still left) minus ~230 Pyrix (there are 460 Pyrix in total, i.e., I only want half of them, does not have to be the exact number though).
Participating in the story line and the event is totally optional.
643 eggs x 50 = 32150
Thank you for shopping at my store!
20/25 gifts

Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moschou »

I'd like to choose a silver card please, thank you!
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I'd like to buy
Ornate Sylph https://magistream.com/creature/13775833 - 3k
Ornate Sylph https://magistream.com/creature/13775793 - 3k
Dark Deiaurnox https://magistream.com/creature/14254541 - 3k
Plushie Crystalwing https://magistream.com/creature/13419993 - 2k
Porcelain Crystalwing https://magistream.com/creature/13431204 - 2k

They are all <1% hatchlings. Could you perhaps please freeze them all?

Total: 13k
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

kunigund wrote:I'd like to buy
Ornate Sylph https://magistream.com/creature/13775833 - 3k
Ornate Sylph https://magistream.com/creature/13775793 - 3k
Dark Deiaurnox https://magistream.com/creature/14254541 - 3k
Plushie Crystalwing https://magistream.com/creature/13419993 - 2k
Porcelain Crystalwing https://magistream.com/creature/13431204 - 2k

They are all <1% hatchlings. Could you perhaps please freeze them all?

Total: 13k
The Dark Deiaurnox is in the 4k tab so the total cost is 14k. I have sent a trade with all 5 frozen hatchlings. Thank you for shopping!
20/25 gifts

Return to “Mercado”