Yugen

A Damaged Beastiary
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Yugen

Post by Ayakashi »

Borean Wolf X Telvian Panther = Yugen (I have no idea why XD )

Images to come soon.

Egg:
(Coming soon)

Hatchling:
This hatchling is more a ball of fluff than anything else. Its short legs barely show in its fur. At first it's clumsy, barely able to keep its feet under it, but it quickly gains its grace and begins getting into places you wouldn't think possible for such a small cub.

Adult:
Though short and stocky, the Wolfcat is a graceful creature, able to navigate the steepest cliff faces. You often find it sitting atop portions of the battlements that have no visible way up to them. Their affinity for getting to impossible places make them invaluable as companions. Able to retrieve items and potion ingredients that would otherwise be unobtainable.

Wolfcats are strange creatures with an ability to get onto the highest perches, and into the most securely locked rooms, without an obvious way to access those areas. What magical ability allows them to do this is still little understood, but teleportation is not it. Their short and stocky build belies their grace and agility.

Just in case I don't get the pics done before the fifth.

The egg, I have no idea what it looks like yet.

The hatchling is basically a ball of fluff with legs, and a feline head with small fangs.

The adult has fairly short legs, with a stocky body, a rough mane covering the top of the head, neck and chest. Some sort of patterning (maybe)? Haven't figured out what yet, if any. And a short bushy tail.

Pics:

I'm just not into drawing right now, but here's a very rough sketch.
Spoiler
Last edited by Ayakashi on March 5th, 2017, 5:45:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Aliac01
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: BW x TP (Name to come soon)

Post by Aliac01 »

I love this concept. A wolf and cat hybrid would make for a lethal hunter. Give it the stamina of a wolf with the powerful of a cat, and it would be a terrifying creature to see chasing you.
Please help them grow!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I am also selling lots of critters, so check if there are any you would like to buy!

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”