MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

2013 Halloween Writing Entry

Post by puggles »

Ok i'll give this a shot:

The Halloween Mix-up
Spoiler
"Puggles, do you have a costume for the Halloween party?" "No" I replied.There is no way I'll have a costume ready for the Magistream Extravagant Halloween party. Only the top 100 Magis get to go and this year I just made it!!!I'm only the 99th top magi in Magistream! Everyone has taken all the coolest Doni costumes including the pugeons and I really wanted those!The stream creatures are ok, but nobody can find costumes cause they are not as cool as the donis. Also the Doni budget has gone up. I can't believe I have to pay 6 shards just for a costume! Whatever, all I know is that this party is gonna be awesome and I need an amazing costume!

Wow, the miracle of birth!I had experienced a daycrawler being born. I've never seen an daycrawler egg so I'm so excited! The egg looks like a watermelon, my favorite food! This is my favorite egg by far. I can't wait to put it in a hatchery!

A package arrived at my doorstep.What could it be?I opened the package to find that it was some mini watermelons! Maybe I could be a watermelon for the party. No it had to be something cool. Oh no! The party's starting in like 10 minutes! I'm gonna be late! I grabbed a watermelon and ran out the door.

I was pondering outside the door, debating whether to go in or not."Watermelons solve everything." I said as I popped one in my mouth. It tasted funny but I got over it. I went inside just as they said "Everyone, line up for the costume contest." I went up hoping to win for being myself. Everyone stared at me and then went to vote.I wondered why. "And the votes are in, the winner is Puggles for her creative daycrawler costume! Please take off your costume and receive your prize." Wow! I guess I had eaten the daycrawler egg. I tried but the costume wouldn't come off. I tried to tell him that I couldn't take it off but I couldn't speak either. Well, I guess I'm a daycrawler forever than as I ran off never to be seen again.
Easy- Hard Wishlist
1.Pair of Coal Wyrms
2. Pet Rocks
3. Release Date Hippos
4. Anything born on November 5th

12/25 presents
Wow, people care. If only 13 more people did as well!

Return to “2013 Halloween Writing Contest”