Spinodon and Andrewshercus2

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
TyrannosaursRex92
CreaturesTrade

Spinodon and Andrewshercus2

Post by TyrannosaursRex92 »

Spinodon is a name i made up i couldn't think of one but if any of you can post with ideas and i will or they will use the one that works or at least post something i can consider as for a name

Spinodon Egg: it is pine green with some spines coming out the top

Spinodon hatching: the egg has finally hatched and a little lizard has emerged the spines are just protruding out of its hide it attacks scorpions and spiders to feed upon, it runs around The Keep digging it claws into the ground to have traction, you have to watch when you pet it because of the spikes on it face and sides

Spinodon Adult: Your Reptile has grown into a Strong adult the spines have reached full size it comes up to your shoulder the spikes have become dulled scene it has come of age, you have to feed it every month, so that it won't eat the others in The Keep, you don't have to be as couscous when it rubs up on you, now you don't have to worry about it biting you because you have became immune to the venom

General: Like the Dimetrodon from the past it has Spines protruding from it back the only difference is that it has longer legs to run down prey with dark pine colored scales it uses to camouflage itself the spikes on its face and sides help against predators, it has black markings covering the eyes and going up on the sides of the mouth, it has a venomous bite it only uses this if it feels threatened its four clawed toes spread out to keep it enough surface area to stand on almost any surface, it uses it tail s a club if the venom don't won't work They live in wooded areas so that the young can run from the adults who are cannibals , procteive of their eggs will stay with eggs for about 8 months t6o keep them from being killed but will let someone take one if they seem like they deserve it but will devour anything else

Same with the Andrewshercus2 help me or them come up with a better name

Andrewshecrus2 Egg: it is manly red with black spots, and stripes (can be a white egg)

Andrewshecrus2 Hatchling: The Egg has Hatched a small Dog like creature with a long snout comes out it has white spots that make a pattern that will stay with it for life it sees you and runs behind a rock you walk over with its ears tucked back it smells you hand then it licks your face, it starts to run around The Keep and eats small Lizards and insects

Andrewshercus2 Adult: Hatchling has become a Adult, the spots have sence turned black, its red fur has turned a rust color, it walks up to you and meets you hand at your waist, it runs off to get some food that you set off so not to keep it bored you've had to do this for a while so your used to it, you walk over and another one comes up and it bears its teeth, its white teeth show, you follow them and they end below its eyes (can have a white version for winter places)

General: Based off the Andrewsharcus from prehistory its black spots make a design that is as different as there are humans, it has a spot that goes around the back of where its eye is to keep it from getting glare, its mouth can open up to about a 168 degree angle it helps it get huge amounts of food in one bite, it has tucked ears so that they can't be torn off and it has sturdy legs to help it travel long distances, They like to live in the scrubs plains to give them some places to hide but they do like in the tundra they are extremely protective of their eggs, the female will kill if something gets too close even the male
Please click on my eggs and hatchlingsImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DragonflyFae
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Spinodon and Andrewshercus2

Post by DragonflyFae »

Looks like some great potential with these entries. However, I had some difficulty following the writing due, in par, to the punctuation (sorry).

o.O ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”