Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Turvesperts

Post by Tidesweep »

Turvespert info
Egg: Image A turtle shell egg with bat wings coming out of it.

Hatchling:
Spoiler
Spoiler
They are incredibly shy as younglings and rarely venture far from their parents or bonded person. They enjoy making people happy and like the adults are actually very playful. They tend to survive on a blood diet only as their teeth are not sharp enough to eat anything else. A young truvespert’s favorite thing to do is to hide in their human’s clothes or hair. Although they might bite occasionally, it is usually not meant to be hurtful. They also sleep most of the time, making them fairly easy to care for.
Adult:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Turvesperts can be very playful creatures. Taking aspects from both a green sea turtle and a vampire bat, they reach about 6 to 7 inches in length due to the hybrid magic used to create them. They can either be found in the air with their powerful forewings or in the ocean swimming happily if a bit awkwardly. They are rarely found on land unless it is for feeding. They love eating insects or mussels, kelp and any kind of fruit would be a treat for them. They also eat blood such as cow’s or more commonly their human’s. They bond with only one person for life and are quite picky over who they would bond with as they can only bond when quite young. So it is an honor to be presented with an egg from loving turvesperts parents. They tend to be active from sunset to about midmorning, avoiding the hottest part of the days in the ocean or some other nearby body of water. Their ears are great for echolocation and they have pretty good eyesight. The parents are protective of their young and to get near a female turvespert who is raising young without being bitten is a rare feat indeed. A truvespert’s favorite thing to do is to perch on their human’s shoulder and affectionately nip at their ears. They are cold blooded so do not expect them to leave your side or anyplace warm for long periods of time during winter.
Cost: 80g
Eggs hatch in about a day. Hatchlings grow up in about two days.

Form

Code: Select all

[color=#00BFBF]Username:
How many:
Why you would like one/how you came to get an egg:[/color]
Rules~ (Just to keep any chaos down)
1. Be patient
2. Please fill out the form. If you don't at least attempt to fill out the last part, I will make you wait longer for your egg to hatch then the standard one day. (Three days at the most)
3. I will send the trade.
4. Feel free to write little stories about your turvesperts and give them a personality. Post them here if you would like too, I would love reading them. (Mods, if this isn't allow, please let me know and I will fix. I didn't see anything about it in the rules)
5.Please credit me for the artwork if you do use it some where else. Otherwise, have fun with your turvesperts! They are quite playful little creatures.
Last edited by Tidesweep on December 8th, 2012, 1:36:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wishlist: Any water creatures (especially turtles)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Turvesperts

Post by Tidesweep »

List of Turvespert Owners~
Spoiler
torandofan2- male:Image female:Image
RukiaAlbarn- female:Image
Last edited by Tidesweep on December 14th, 2012, 2:31:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

tornadofan2
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by tornadofan2 »

Username:
tornadofan2
How many:
Why you would like one/how you came to get an egg:
They seem, really special in my eyes, a turtle with bat wings. Not everyone owns it, and I'd love to own suck a creature!
6/25 creatures.
wishlist:
sanus, coal wyrm, all crystal wings, light zalon, dark zalon, akhlut, caerulean hammerhead, squall setova, ridged setova, tiexos ixsu
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

tornadofan2 wrote:Username:
tornadofan2
How many:
Why you would like one/how you came to get an egg:
They seem, really special in my eyes, a turtle with bat wings. Not everyone owns it, and I'd love to own suck a creature!
Okay~ Starting trade~ You can either accept it now or wait until your turvesperts are all grown up~ (You can also freeze them at hatchlings or an egg, just let me know~)

tornadofan2
CreaturesTrade

Post by tornadofan2 »

Okay, cool. This is interesting.
6/25 creatures.
wishlist:
sanus, coal wyrm, all crystal wings, light zalon, dark zalon, akhlut, caerulean hammerhead, squall setova, ridged setova, tiexos ixsu
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

bump~

tornadofan2
CreaturesTrade

Post by tornadofan2 »

Aww, mine have grown into hatchlings!
6/25 creatures.
wishlist:
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

Yep~ Would you like me to assign them genders or do I leave that up too you?

SwanRaven
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SwanRaven »

Username: RukiaAlbarn
How many: 1
Why you would like one/how you came to get an egg: I would like one because I think they are very very cute (just like you c:) and well I would like one as a little friend and I found this because I have been looking around the hall of the arts for things I like/ can afford to pay for but I really want a cute little turvesperts.
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

RukiaAlbarn wrote:Username: RukiaAlbarn
How many: 1
Why you would like one/how you came to get an egg: I would like one because I think they are very very cute (just like you c:) and well I would like one as a little friend and I found this because I have been looking around the hall of the arts for things I like/ can afford to pay for but I really want a cute little turvesperts.
Awww~ :t-glomp: Okay~ Sending trade and adding to the list~

Return to “Living Art”