[My entry]skull crab & unirocios

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
TheHollow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

[My entry]skull crab & unirocios

Post by TheHollow »

the second i saw this i tought about a crab so sketch'd im up and gave him cute colours in photoshop, i'm not the greatest story teller but here goes :P

Skull crab

Egg:
This egg is silver with what looks like a Claw coming out of it.

Hatcheling:
This small crab is very fast, And can hide it self when in a rocky field. It plays around with small insects and exploring under big rocks most of the time. Even with its big claws its no danger for those around it but becarefull it wont be small for long.

Adult:
Adult skull crab's are not to be taken lightly, with huge claws skull crabs are easy to paralyz you for a whooping 2 hours if you dont tread the skull crabs with respect. With there huge size its easy to sit on its back and roam the shore lines searching for abandomd creaturs

General:
These crabs are fast on the land and even faster in the shoreline with the ability to look like a plain skull they can suprice unknow travelers and animals making it easy for them to paralyz the intruders and snatch there food or even there life! These crabs are a big use for magi's as the curse of these crabs is your luck will increase till the max BUT your life time will be shortend!

my picture of the crab :)
Spoiler
Unirocios:

Egg:
There seems to me an egg hiding under that mask.

Hatcheling:
This cute pup was born with an invisible head so there for he takes the mask that was left on its egg, With its cute puppy ways it atracts lots of people, Its a shame most magi leave the pups after finding out there seems to be nothing under the mask.

Adult:
With there strong build bodys they can run around the forests for days without getting tired, With hes big paws they have the ability to knock any magi from its feet when indangerd these creatures will strike at sight. When grown up The males of a tribe fight to see who gets to be pack leader.

General:
The unirocios is an almost extind creature, They only life in small packs and roam trough the forest's of Norway. Thanks to there big build and there think fur they never get cold. If you are lucky enough to find an abandond egg be sure to adopt it as bonding with an Unirocios after 5 months after hatching they will never bond with magi, After that period they only trust there own kind.

Picture
Spoiler
Last edited by TheHollow on September 16th, 2009, 7:43:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageMy favorites Image
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: My skull crab <3

Post by Aneira »

WOW! thats cool!
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
virusq
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by virusq »

LOVE!
ImageImageImageImage
Mine My Keep

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nooble
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nooble »

Very cool story reaper and very nice pic's of the crab's

ur awsome :)
ImageImageImage
Birdboy
CreaturesTrade

Re: My skull crab [entry]

Post by Birdboy »

Two words... Crab Battle!!

Very nice idea.
Spoiler
If you have not seen crab battle yet. look it up. it's funny. they curse a bit though.
It seems you improved a normal crab, made it even more awesome. And are trying to take away our right to eat crabs here. The art is nice, And the info is awesome.
Spoiler
I think I see why mine isn't getting much attention. other entrees are better.
Still completely Epic. I would very much want one.
"Oh, I can see they are nailed to the cross, cannot live 'till they're gone, immortal they cry on terrestiral embers, while they laugh at the clown." - Staregazers - Avantasia ImageImage Hybrid X by Glow <3
TheHollow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: [My entry]skull crab & unirocios

Post by TheHollow »

Added my 2nd creature :)
ImageMy favorites Image
DragonflyFae
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: [My entry]skull crab & unirocios