Quest Help and Questions

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Boondox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Quest Help and Questions

Post by Boondox »

So I had the herb shop and I paid 100k and now its gone... I thought I would be a member of something else... how do I get the herb shop back?.. is it even possible? I also can't figure out this riddle.. I'm also in need of an albino nadi bear... I would also like to get the dark magic shop thing where hell hounds and du gongs are sold... someone please help, thank you. <3

In times long ago a great mage walked these woods alongside a powerful white dragon. The mage, who went by the name of Archex, had a spirit filled with kindness. What was the name of his dragon?

Answer:
Selling some misc. creatures, located in my keep under the for sale tab.
Cinnamon
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Quest Help and Questions

Post by Cinnamon »

You had the Herbalist Shop because you were a member of the Herbalist Guild; you became a member by doing the quest called "The Hidden Path.

When you paid 100k, you did the quest "The Face Changer", which undoes your membership of any guild (in your case, the Herbalist Guild). You will be a member of a guild again if you do one of the three quests linked to the guilds. "The Hidden Path" is linked to the Herbalist Guild, "Mysterious Business" is linked to the Dark Brotherhood and "Invitation" is linked to the Society of the Trident. I haven't used the Face Changer myself, but I suppose you can do the "The Hidden Path" quest again in order to become a member of the Herbalist Guild yet again.

You can get an Albino Nandi Bear either by breeding one yourself from regular Nandis, or you can consult the Merchant District for one. This shop may be useful if you need it for quest purposes.

The dark magic shop thing you're talking about is the shop which you gain access to by doing the "Mysterious Business" quest and thus become a member of the Dark Brotherhood. Neither Hellhounds nor Dugongs are sold there; Cehual Boars, Ebbene Sharks, Dark Tundra Tylluans, Arcanum Serpaens and Delrochs are. A Hellhound can be obtained from the quest "A Romantic Request" or from the Merchant District. Dugongs are available in the shop which is associated with the Society of the Trident, which you gain access to by doing the quest "Invitation" and thus become a member of the Society of the Trident.

The answer to the riddle can be found by visiting Arkene or by consulting the MagiStream Wiki. You can find a lot of answer on the wiki although it is not completely up to date.

I hope some of this was useful.
God of Mischief I regret nothing
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

You can also buy any of the shop creatures off of other players who are members of the guilds.

And yes you are correct, once you have left a guild you can do any of the guilds quests to join/rejoin a guild. In theory, you can swap guild as many times as you like provided you have the gold.
Boondox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Boondox »

Thank you both so very much!! :t-swoon:
Selling some misc. creatures, located in my keep under the for sale tab.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”