my contset entre

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Wolfgirl9776
CreaturesTrade

my contset entre

Post by Wolfgirl9776 »

General: The breeds of Drawolk, are highly feirce manily known for there hunting and running skills.
There are two types: Albino Drawolk and Autumn Drawolk. The Autumn Drawolf lives and only comes out of hiding when it is summer and Fall. Alibino Drawolk's come out only when it is winter and spring, because its it the coldest out.They are Slim, have big wings, and have a small horn on there head.
They run though the forests of Alaska and Canada, they run up mountains and hills of snow and grass.
The two are very different, Albino's are mean and are afriad of people. On the other hand, Autumn's
are nicer towards humans and can be used a sled dogs! :derr:

Adult:Autumn- The once small little brown pup has grown into a giant wolf, bigger than a direwolf. Its purple markings have grown, and now the go around the creatures neck. It has 2 purple bracelet-like markings on its left leg. The horn on its head has grown, and its wings are wide, able to carry it great ditances with only one flap. Its is now a trustworth parter, and loves going on journeys with you. Sometimes it even lets your ride on its back, and soar through the sky.

Albino- The once small little white pup has grown into a giant wolf, bigger than a direwolf. Its purple markings have grown, and now they go around the creatures neck. It has 2 purple braclet-like markings on its left leg. The horn on its head has grown, and its wings are wide, able to carry it great distances with one flap. It is not a trustworthy partner, and no longer is afraid of you, and it loves going on journeys with you. Sometimes it even lets you ride on its back, and soar through the sky.

Hatchling:Autumn- A small little brown pup cracks through its shell with its sharp horn. It struggles up and barks. The little Drawolk has a small pair of wings that are green and blue. It runs straight up to you and wags its tail. You can tell the little wolf if hungry. You hold up a piece of meat, hoping the little pup will jump up and get it, but instead it flaps its small yet strong wings and flys to it, snatching it and dropping down, enjoying the piece of meat.

Albino- A small little white pup cracks through its shell with its sharp horn. It struggles up and barks. The little Drawolk has a small pair of wings that are purple. It backs away from you, as if scared. You can tell its scared of you, but its hungry. You get a piece of meat, and hold it to the little white pup. It goes to you, and you hope it jumps and grabs the meat. Instead it flys to it, with its small yet strong wings, and drops down, enjoying the piece of meat.

Egg: Autumn: This brown egg has 2 purple swirls on it, and has a set of green and blue wings, A small brown tail with a white tip, and has a horn that resembles that of a kirins coming out of the cracks in the shell.

Albino: This white egg has 2 purple swirls on it, and has a set of purple wings, a small white tail with a purple tip, and has a horn that resembles that of a kirins coming out of the cracks in the shell.(Only the discriptions were made by kieran4332 so give her some credit!) :angel: :devil:

here they are:ImageImage

The first one is Autumn Drawolk and the second is Albino! :hooray: :hooray:

NOTE:
ME AND KIERAN4332 ARE PARTENERS (WOLFGIRL9776 AND KIERAN4332)

I NEEDZ YOUR OPINION!
Last edited by Wolfgirl9776 on September 15th, 2009, 8:27:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Wolfgirl9776
CreaturesTrade

Re: my contset entre

Post by Wolfgirl9776 »

so what do you guys think? :look:
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

I think a more detailed description of what they look like would be good... they have wings and a horn...but how do their bodies look...are they tall, slender, bulky, muscular, long-legged...?
Wolfgirl9776
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfgirl9776 »

ill fix the discription. :hooray:
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

draw a picture, i know u like drawing. Just trace one of the other ones your drew, and it will be quicker xD
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
SunsetVWF026
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SunsetVWF026 »

Nice concept, but I think you need both a physical description AND a description for the site...
Forgotten Unicorn Hoard: 984/1000. Fun fact, I currently own 4.48% of all Forgotten Unicorns on Magistream. Almost there!
13/25 presents~
Wolfgirl9776
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfgirl9776 »

kay thanks you guys! :angel:
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

looks very cool :hooray:
❄ ❄
Wolfgirl9776
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfgirl9776 »

kieran4332 wrote:looks very cool :hooray:

Eh idk...because i dont feel like drawing another. Hey you can add your ferrett dragon! and we could split the shards! :srs:
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

finished the descriptions, hope u like them Wolffy :wave:
❄ ❄

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”