LTB Art of Drebbs [first post edited]

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Borgia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

LTB Art of Drebbs [first post edited]

Post by Borgia »

hello, wonderful artists of magistream. uvu
i recently came up with a character that i am head-over-heels for, but my illustrations can only go so far.
the subject i'm looking to buy art for is this guy:
more art i've made of him under this spoiler:
Spoiler
ImageImage

his name is drebbs. c:
drebbs is a star-eating god. a quick little mythos about him, for whoever might be interested:
Spoiler
drebbs is a star and galaxy eating god. when a star burns out in the sky, it means that drebbs was hungry and found it appetizing. when a new star lights up in the sky, it means he became so full he had to spit one out. when a galaxy ends, he has eaten it.. when a new one forms, he has spit it back out. he’s wise in what he eats, when he eats, and when he spits things back out. the whole the universe gives and takes thing.

at least that’s how neopian legends have romanticized him. he’s basically just a lonely star-eating kid who indulges on stars and galaxies when he gets bored. he doesn’t need them to survive, but they sure do make him look pretty.

drebbs has no eyes, and while his ‘fur’ is transparent, there aren’t any bones or organs, but rather all of the stars and galaxies he has eaten.

he’s really just a lonely god wandering around eating things because he’s all alone in space and cold and sad.

moral of the story is space is cold and lonely and it sucks to be a star-eating god

to give a better feel for his species anatomy, he is a transparent wocky from neopets. here's what his actual pet image looks like:
his design is above. this is just for help with his species's anatomy. purely the anatomy.
Spoiler
i repeat: this is purely for anatomy.
taken from the mythos:
drebbs has no eyes, and while his ‘fur’ is transparent, there aren’t any bones or organs, but rather all of the stars and galaxies he has eaten.

i'd love all sorts of art of him. he's basically a transparent, eyeless mass of fur that is filled to the brim with stars, galaxies, and planets.
i currently have 3.3mil gold that i can pay for art with.
i can also offer an art trade, my art being here.

so.. post examples, and what you'd be up to doing. c:
i repeat, post examples and i will tell you if i want art from you or not. do NOT go off and do the art without me giving an ok, unless you're not expecting payment in return.
for now on, if you make art without me giving an ok to both your style AND price, i will refuse payment. this is your only warning.

important change:
BEFORE you start on the art, show me examples and give me an exact price for whatever we agree on. NO price ranges. it upsets people when we do not see eye to eye on a price, and i'm done playing that game. i might not agree with your prices, so be prepared for that. but let me disagree with them BEFORE you do the art, please! that way neither of us ends up getting upset.
thank you.

getting kind of sick of paying 25k+ for a piece that i wouldn't have paid that highly for, and then snapped at when i don't agree to the pricing/being forced to bite the bullet and shell out the money for the sake of keeping the peace.
it's time to be a bit more professional here. let's step it up a bit.
Last edited by Borgia on October 29th, 2012, 5:11:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
WolfeDente
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Art of a certain character

Post by WolfeDente »

I would love to do an Art trade.

Here is my DeviantArt. http://wolfedente.deviantart.com/

http://wolfedente.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4x0uey
He is mostly black with green feather tips like fire. His tail is like a peacock with should-be dots in the middle. (Like flames instead of dots). The "dots" are dark blue.
Wishlist Here <3
To Hatchling only Please!:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Borgia »

WolfeDente wrote:I would love to do an Art trade.

Here is my DeviantArt. http://wolfedente.deviantart.com/

http://wolfedente.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4x0uey
He is mostly black with green feather tips like fire. His tail is like a peacock with should-be dots in the middle. (Like flames instead of dots). The "dots" are dark blue.
alrighty, sounds good! i'll get to work on him soon. c:
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Borgia »

bump :italian:
Lucifer
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucifer »

Hmm sounds like fun ^_^ my examples are linked in my siggy :D and since I haven't decided on pricing yet... yeah I dunno :D
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Borgia »

Lucifer wrote:Hmm sounds like fun ^_^ my examples are linked in my siggy :D and since I haven't decided on pricing yet... yeah I dunno :D
i'd love if you gave him a shot. ^.^
i'd be willing to give 10k+ for a coloured piece of him, if that sounds alright with you?
Lucifer
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucifer »

Hmmm how about 40k? That's how much my art has been going for so far ^_^
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Borgia »

Lucifer wrote:Hmmm how about 40k? That's how much my art has been going for so far ^_^
i'm sorry, but at most i'd be willing to give 25k for a simple coloured piece. uvu
Lucifer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucifer »

Wait did you say colored or shaded? xD cuz the prices are different... did you mean flat color?
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Borgia »

Lucifer wrote:Wait did you say colored or shaded? xD cuz the prices are different... did you mean flat color?
just flat colour c:

Return to “Seller's Gallery”