Insanity Keep (chapter 1 is posted!)

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Insanity Keep (chapter 1 is posted!)

Post by InsanityWolf »

I have no idea how a keep story should go so yeah...sorry if it sucks.

Chapter 1: White Waters
Spoiler
A young female magi with dark brown hair,light blue eyes, a blue t-shirt and red pants named Wolf walked towards the stream with her female fire phoenix, Fire, and her male Naga Ally, Iggy. Once the three reached the stream, Wolf saw a kitsune egg in the middle of the rushing water.

"Oh! This will help my collection of creatures grow!" She exclaimed running up to the edge.

"Wolf! Be careful! The stream is moving faster then normal!" Iggy yelled quickly moving over to Wolf.

Fire decided to stay a few feet away from the stream, right behind Iggy and Wolf, not wanting to get wet at all. Wolf reached out to grab the kitsune egg, but it was just barely out of reach. She tried again, this time digging her feet in the ground, once again the egg was out of reach.

Wolf sighed in annoyance, suddenly she had an idea!

"Iggy, hold on to my legs while I catch the egg!" Wolf yelled over the rushing water.

"W-what?! Wolf, you know I have barely any strength!" Iggy argued.

"Please, you know that I love kitsunes!" Wolf begged.

"Fine! But if you fall in it'll be your own fault!" Iggy growled grabbing Wolf's legs as tightly as he could.

Wolf smiled and reached out to grab the kitsune egg. Fire suddenly felt a tickle in her nose 'Oh no don't sneeze...don't sneeze...' she thought. Fire inhaled but when she exhaled, she sneezed sending small flames at Iggy's back.

"AH! HOT! HOT! HOT! IT HURTS!" Iggy screamed, accidentally dropping Wolf.

"AHHH!" Wolf yelled plunging into the cold white rapids.

Iggy's eyes widened as Wolf disappeared in the cold,fast moving white waters.

"NO! WOLF! NO!" Fire screeched.

"No...Wolf I was worried about this happening..." Iggy said upset.

"We need to look for her!" Fire said worriedly.

Iggy nodded.

"Fire, you take flight, I'm..going in after her." he said quietly.

Fire didn't really like this plan, but she listened and flew down stream. Iggy took a deep breath and stared at the water for a second. 'For Wolf' he thought and dove into the water.

Wolf had been struggling with the water, only being able to come up for air every minute or so. 'where am I going?' she wondered. Wolf suddenly got hit in the head by something, causing her to freak out and swallow tons of water. She slowly passed and floated to the top of the water.

Iggy hadn't been able to find Wolf yet, but he wouldn't give up. He swam in the water, dunking under sometimes to look for Wolf. Iggy noticed that the stream had emptied out into a huge river. 'no wonder the water is getting more viscose' he thought.

Fire had flown for what seemed like ages when she saw faint Wolf floating in the river!

"WOLF!" Fire yelled swooping over to Wolf.

Fire pulled Wolf onto land and sat close to her, trying to warm Wolf's cold shivering body.

It wasn't long until Iggy came onto land and saw Wolf and Fire.

"Wolf!" He exclaimed.

Wolf's eyes opened and she slowly got up and coughed up water.

"Where are we?" Wolf asked.

Fire took a look around.

"A large forested area with a river" Fire replied.

Iggy sighed in relief that Wolf was okay.

"Well night is coming and we are lost and have no shelter...what are we going to do?" Wolf questioned.

Iggy saw a tree near the three and snapped a few branches off. Fire nodded and lit the branches on fire.

"Alright, let's sleep" Fire yawned.

Wolf flopped over and fell asleep quickly, Fire fell asleep sitting up, and Iggy curled up next to the fire and slowly fell asleep.

Return to “The Den”