InsanityWolf's pokemon creepypastas.

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

InsanityWolf's pokemon creepypastas.

Post by InsanityWolf »

well since they wouldn't fit on my profile, i'm moving them here.

Warning, some of them have a little cursing. all of them have blood and gore, so be careful.

Spoiler
I was just a normal female haunter, no trainer, happy as could be, when suddenly, I heard the footsteps of a trainer, I tried to get away, but she was too fast. the trainer caught up with me and a battle engaged. she threw out a level 5 pidgey, I just sat there, I had never been in a battle before, this was apparently not the first battle for the pidgey, because he stared at me with anger. I didn't know what to do, I was panicking. The trainer didn't order her pidgey to attack though, she threw a strange ball at me, I tried to remember what it was, a pokeball? I struggled to get free of the pokeball, but I couldn't get free, I was caught. Now what would happen to me? I was very scared. suddenly I heard the trainer's voice..no..my trainer's voice, she yelled "go haunter!" I fell out of my pokeball staggering a bit. I shook my head, then looked around again, my trainer hadn't moved an inch, I started to try and get away from her, but she grabbed me and told me to stay, I had the sudden urge to obey her and stayed. she looked at me excitedly and began to walk waving her hands for me to follow, I did even though I wasn't very happy to have a trainer. we walked for what seemed like an hour, when my trainer began to approach another trainer, he challenged her to a battle and she accepted, The male trainer threw out a level 3 rattatta, and my trainer decided to have me fight, I strangely wasn't as afraid now, I actually was exitied too, I was smiling happily, a little too happily actually. my trainer yelled: "haunter use night shade!" I didn't want to though, I wanted to use shadow ball. I stared at my trainer, she kept telling em to use night shade, I ignored, I wanted to use moves that I didn't know. I decided to try and use slash. the male trainer laughed at my trainer. "your pokemon are either stupid or stubborn!" I glared at him then at his rattata. I charged at the rattata, I missed, and I smacked the male trainer in the stomach with my claws, blood splattered everywhere and he fell to the ground, I stared, thinking 'what have I done?!' I then smiled evilly and charged at his now wild rattata slashing it with my claws, it fell to the ground, blood everywhere, I kept slashing the rattata, ribs, it's heart, flew and landed on the ground, my trainer yelled at me to stop, so I did, licking my hands and lips happily, my trainer was really freaked out, I was a little worried about what i had just done too. we continued on silently walking away from the corpse of the male trainer and the corpse of his rattata. we walked for a little while, and then suddenly we were challenged by another trainer, this time it was a bug catcher, I smiled I was ready to battle, but this time, I wasn't sent out, my trainer's pidgey was, I gasped. I was upset my trainer didn't choose me. pidgey made all the bug pokemon faint. after words he returned to his pokeball. i stared at my trainer unhappily. "sorry girl, but I don't want you to kill any more people or pokemon" my trainer said sweetly to me. I was still upset, because I wanted to kill..I shook my head, but the thought of killing kept coming back. I stared at my trainer, and we continued walking. my trainer wasn't paying any attention to me so I quietly opened her back pack and took out the pokeball that had her pidgey, I opened it and the pidgey jumped out. "pid? PIDGEY!" it screamed I tried to shush it but my trainer turned around. "oh hey, what's pidgey doing out of his pokeball?" she asked. "oh well, I guess he can walk with us" I smiled evilly as my trainer turned around.I grabbed the pidgey's beak and held it shut, he wouldn't rat me out.I sunk my teeth into his neck and violently shook him. he tried to yell, but I held his beak shut. I pulled my teeth out, they were covered in blood, I cleaned them up and slashed his throat with my claws, his eyes rolled back in his head and I set his corpse down licking my claws. I looked around, no one had noticed what I had just done. I smiled creepily as I followed my trainer. we were challenged by another bug catcher, my trainer looked for pidgey and sighed when she noticed he was missing. "I guess he's lagging behind, Go haunter!" I jumped in front of my trainer. "oh a haunter!" the bug catcher smiled. "go weedle!" I wickedly smiled happily, I wasn't concerned of me killing, it was fun. "haunter, use lick!" my trainer yelled. I ignored her and decided I would use bite, even if I didn't know it. I lunged at the weedle, but purposely missed it and sunk my teeth into it's trainer's chest. "weedle help!" the trainer hopelessly called for his pokemon to help him.the weedle stood there in fear. I pulled my teeth out and watched as blood spewed everywhere and the trainer fell to the ground. the weedle tried to run, but I slashed it and it squealed as my sharp claws sliced it's back, it fell down on the ground and I flipped it on it's back and bit it's chest a lot, licking blood from my lips I looked up at my trainer, she sighed. "haunter I didn't want to do this, but I have to release you." my trainer walked away and I followed. "no stay" she said. I growled, she wanted to get rid of me! fine, if she wouldn't be my trainer, she couldn't be anyone's trainer. I did something I would soon regret, I lunged at my trainer and bit her throat, I slashed her chest open and ripped her heart out. she fell to the ground and I dropped her heart...what had I done? I..am..a monster. I looked at what I had done, I looked back at the pidgey, i looked at the weedle and is trainer, I went back and looked at the ratta and his trainer, I was a monster. I ran away..to never be seen again...or so everyone thought..
Spoiler
I stared, everyone that passes me looks scared..they should be scared. some people dare to approach me thinking I'm a normal female haunter. heh, my name is psycho. I named myself that the day I killed my trainer. I now reside in lavender town, people who enter the pokemon tower, hardly ever return if they meet me. the top floor seems to have no life on it, so people explore it, because no wild pokemon will attack them, cause I killed them all. when they bump into me, I kill and eat them. and their pokemon. I don't get very many meals, but thats alright with me, I just love to see the scared looks on their faces. I decided I would leave lavender town for a bit and terrorize other towns. I swiftly flew into goldenrod city, and stared around at the big city, it was interesting. I looked at the buildings and the people, the urge to kill stopped for a minute, I wanted to explore instead. I was staring at the non gloomy sky it was beautiful, I didn't notice a person walking up to me. tap tap. I turned around and saw a young boy, he looked at me with gleaming eyes. I stared at him weirdly, what did he want from me? "Wow! I've never seen a pokemon before! my mom has always said it's too dangerous to catch one!" he said excitedly. I stared at him. 'no, I can't be his pokemon, I'd only kill him!' I thought. "stay here I'll be right back!" he told me as he ran off towards his house. I questioned why I was staying, but I did, I waited and waited. the boy finally returned with a pokeball, I wanted to hiss but i didn't. the boy threw it excitedly, I wanted to get free, but I didn't struggle, i would leave while the boy slept that night. the boy quickly threw the pokeball. "go haunter!" he said happily. I got out of my pokeball and stared at the boy, he was apparently determined to keep me. "come on!" he said running towards a trainer. I sighed, the boy wouldn't like what I was about to do. the older trainer laughed at the boy...no...my trainer. "haha, what a little dummy, I guess I'll fight you" the trainer said. my trainer waved at me to come fight. the older trainer threw out a sandshrew "haunter use...uh...I don't know the moves you use!" my trainer was really nervous. "haha! you idiot! you need to learn the moves your pokemon know before you fight!" the trainer laughed. I growled. "no..one..makes..fun.of..my. TRAINER!" I yelled running at the trainer slashing his chest. he bled and fell to the ground, I looked at my hands...'oh no, what have I done?' i thought. my trainer looked at me. "woah!" he said. I stared, my trainer was smiling at me. "now! take care of his sandshrew!" my trainer yelled. I smiled, biting the sandshrew, ripping it apart. my trainer smiled with glee. "so thats how a pokemon battle goes?! plus you can talk?" my trainer said happily. "um..yeah sure thats how a pokemon battle goes, and yeah I can talk" i said nervously. "cool! whats your name?" he asked me. "psycho." i replied. I liked my new trainer. i knew we would go far. my trainer turned us around and headed towards the gym, I was exited for my first gym battle. I licked the blood off me and smiled happily as me and my trainer walked through the doors into the gym. it was a cool sight, there were trainers and bright colors, I saw the gym leader far away. I smiled at my trainer. "let's go fight one of the trainers psycho!" my trainer told me, I nodded and we walked in front of one of the trainers. "oh look! a kid and a haunter!" this was a bird trainer laughing at us. he sent out a pidgey. I was sent out, i looked at the pidgey and I suddenly remembered the day..the day I killed my old trainer's pidgey. I shook the memory away. "alright psycho! do your stuff!" my trainer said with glee. I ran at the pidgey and sunk my teeth into his stomach. "DUDE! CONTROL YOUR POKEMON!" the bird trainer screamed. "but she told me this is how a pokemon battle goes!" my trainer innocently said. "YOUR ONLY SUPPOSE TO MAKE THE FOE'S POKEMON FAINT!" the bird trainer watched with horror as I ripped a leg of his now dead pidgey and ate it. "what?" my trainer said looking at me. I stared guilty. "whatever you lair! haunter finish the battle!" i sighed in relief and slashed the bird trainer's side, he fell to the ground and his eyes glazed over. I licked my claws. the other trainers ere too afraid to fight us. my trainer and I walked up to the gym leader. she sat in the corner terror in her eyes. "let's battle!" my trainer jumped up and said. the gym leader fearfully threw out a mightyena. my trainer pushed me into the battle, I smiled and slashed the mightyena. she screamed and ran in circles, then fell down to lick the cut on her side. I slashed the mightyena one more time, killing it. the gym leader stared fearfully. she handed a shiny badge to my trainer, he smiled. "and thats how a gym leader battle goes!" I said. "you don't kill the gym leader?" my trainer asked. "nope!" I said. we smiled. I knew we were defiantly gonna go far.
Spoiler
I had had pokemon red for awhile, I wanted to get pokemon blue, so I did! it was 160 dollars for a new copy.
I waited 2 weeks for the game to get here. when it came I looked at the blastoise on the front of the box in awe. I opened the box up carefully, and pulled out the blue cartridge. I picked up my game boy witch my cousin gave to me. I plugged the game into it and started it up. the start menu was amazing, I clicked on new game! but instead of oak's normal speech asking your name and what gary's name would be, i started of already in my room in the game, I shrugged it off as a glitch and I decided I would check my trainer card. the name of my character was hanna. I stared starting to get freaked out. thats what my name is. I shrugged guessing I went through the introduction but forgot about it. I decided I would walk downstairs
, I did, and talked to the mom, she said what she usually says so I walked outside towards the grass. oak came and I mashed the a button through his speech...except, there was something wrong about what he said. I couldn't put my figure on it so I shrugged it off as me being paranoid. I was thinking about turning the game off and switching to my red game. but i didn't. I was in oak's lab, I mashed the a button through oak and gary's talking. although there was still something wrong. I shrugged again and told myself to stop being so paranoid. I looked at the starters,but they weren't the normal starters. instead of squirtal bulbasaur and charmander, there was an eevee a vaporeon and a jolteon, three of my fave pokemon of this generation. I shrugged and picked vaporeon, when I did it didn't even ask me if I wanted to name it. i shrugged thinking oh well it probably knew I wouldn't give it that good of a name. gary picked and eevee witch was odd, i was expecting him to choose my weakness. I shrugged and started to head out, when instead of being stopped by gary, I was stopped by oak. he said: "your forgetting something" that wasn't suppose to happen! I shrugged and tried to leave again. stopped again by oak. "your forgetting something" what was I forgetting? i checked my party just in case. my vaporeon was still there..but it's name scared me, it was named chloe. I shrugged thinking I named it without remembering.
I decided I'd walk over to oak to see what I was missing. I talked to him. "don't forget this" the item get music played, but it didn't tell me what I got. I shrugged and walked out, not challenged by gary nor stopped by oak. I shrugged and checked my party to make sure chloe was still okay and that nothing weird happened to her. she was fine, but there was another pokemon on my team. this one was named is missing.
I stared at the screen for a minute and wrote down what I'd just seen. chloe is missing? hmm. I walked towards the first gym. i was stopped by gary this time. instead of battling me he said. "don't forget this"
the item get song played again. I didn't know what was happening. I checked my party again to make sure nothing weird happened to chloe or is missing. I looked and there was a third pokemon in my team! it's name was you. I wrote all of that down. chloe is missing you? i gasped. was my cat speaking to me? I exited the menu screen and was met by a text box. it read: "I hope you haven't forgotten about me, because I'll never forget you, sorry for scaring you." then I checked my party, my vaporeon was renamed vaporeon and she was my only pokemon. I shrugged. I began to walk towards the gym, but then, gary walked up to me again, I sighed. "she misses you" and then the item get song played for the last time. I check my party and there it was, a jolteon level 14 named chloe. Chloe was 14 years old when she past, I shed a few tears and switched chloe to the top of my team. I beat the gym, and healed chloe at the poke center. i checked her status and it looked like she was smiling right at me. I smiled back and exited out of my menu. the game played normally from there, chloe always stayed at the top of my team. I was very happy. I looked out my window and up at the sky and mouthed the words, thank you.
Spoiler
Zeku

part 1

It all started when I got a male boldoar and named him zeku.
I raised him up to lvl 28, then I went into a house, a man asked me if I wanted to trade zeku for his emolga. I said yes and we traded pokemon, his emolga was named minipete! I giggled at the name and looked at my new lvl 30 pokemon, I looked minipete's sprite and put him in the first slot of my party.
I missed zeku though, I missed him a lot, but I shook it off and walked with minipete in the first slot of my party. I walked into chargestone cave and the first encounter was a boldoar, I nearly teared up. it was male and at lvl 28. I looked at it for awhile and ran away from the battle. I exited chargestone cave and began walking back to the house I got minipete. I heard an ear defining scream, and the cry of a boldoar. I should've turned around and left. but I kept going, I went into the house, there was blood everywhere, and there was the sprite of a boldoar. I gulped, walked over to it, and pressed A. it said: "zeku wants to go home"I was shaking, I pressed A again. "zeku wants his trainer". I pressed A one more time, the sprite of the boldoar faced me. "Can zeku come home?" a y/n box appeared. I pressed yes and the item get song played and the sprite of the boldoar disappeared. I looked in my party and there he was, zeku the boldoar. I didn't understand what had happened, I shrugged, and minipete stayed in the front of the party, where zeku usually was. I went into my party to heal minipete because he had gotten pretty beaten up after one battle. I gave him a hyper potion, and his hp went back up to normal. I decided to check zeku's status because I was bored, but he wasn't facing me when I checked, I poked him with my stylus, he didn't turn around. I scratched my head and shrugged and exited out of his profile. I switched him into the first slot so that he could train for a minute. the first battle was a zebstrika. Zeku was sent out, and I choose the move rock blast, the zebstrika went down and zeku leveled up! I cheered for him because I was happy he had gained a level. i checked his status again, and he was facing me this time. I decided to shrug off the last time when he wouldn't face me. after another battle and another level, he was evolving. I got sad, but I knew he would probably want to evolve. he didn't though. a message popped up saying: "Zeku won't evolve because his trainer doesn't want him to!" I sighed. I was glad he wasn't gonna evolve. even if the message was creepy. when I returned to the overworld, for some odd reason, zeku was following me. I gasped, then shrugged thinking it was probably just something that happened randomly. I saved and turned off my ds, and slept well that night, the next day, I couldn't play in the morning, I had over slept! I was almost late to school that day. I had a really bad day that day, when I came home, I immediately turned on my ds to play with zeku,minipete and the rest of my team. zeku was still following me, I shrugged, I thought it was pretty cool. I turned around to press A to see if zeku would do the same thing the pokemon in heartgold would do when you talked to them when they were following you. I turned and pressed A. the message was: "Zeku is staring at you worriedly". I wondered why he was worried. I shrugged and pressed A again. "Zeku wants you to take him with you next time". I stared at the screen, how the h*ll would I take my ds to school and not get in trouble? I decided to talk to my pokemon like I always did when bored. I said. "look zeku, how the heck can I bring you to shcool with me and not get in trouble?" I pressed A. "Leave that to Zeku". I was gettign really creeped out by Zeku. The next day I stared at my ds, picked it up and turned it on. I clicked my white game and Zeku was still following me. I pressed A. "Zeku is ready to go!" I put my ds in my bag and headed off to school, when I got into my home room, I turned the sound off on my ds and pulled it out and opened it. I pressed A on Zeku. "Zeku is lookign aroudn the room cuirosly" I smiled at that, unaware that my teacher was standing next to me. she yelled at me and ripped my ds out of my hands.
she told me she would be keeping it. i got sad, I would never see Zeku or my team ever again. But soon after my teacher sat down at her desk with my ds. A cry of a boldoar emmited from my ds. the sound was off though! it freacked out everyone in the room. A few hours had passed and it was time for lunch. all of my class ran out twords the cafatirea. After lunch we headed back to the classroom,and our teacher was on the ground, holding my ds, she had rocks on her. I immdently thought: rockblast! I gasped and ran over to my teacher, and picked up my ds. all that was on the screen was Zeku. a text box appeared and text began to scroll. it said: "Zeku didn't want to be seperated from his trainer. Zeku got revenge, no more mean teacher." I pressed the A button and it returned to the overworld. One of my friends walked over to me and asked me whats wrong and told me I looked pale. I told him, I don't know.
Spoiler
Zeku

part 2

A few days had passed since my teacher had been put in the hospital. I had been playign pokemon white a lot, and zeku was at level 80,so was the rest of my team, we were ready for the elite four. I was exitied to beat the elite four,I bounced up and down as i entered victory road. But it was time for bed, I sighed save dmy game, and turned off my ds. in the morning, I wodnered if I could sneek my ds into school again. I turned it on, zeku still following behind me. I walked to school with my ds i nmy bag, the sound off.
I got into my class and opened my ds, I pressed A on zeku. "Zeku loves you" I smiled. i pressed A again. "do you love Zeku too?" a Y/N box appeared. I clicked yes, of course I loved him. I pressed A again. "Zeku wants to stay with you forever" that kinda creeped me out, but it wa sjust a game, he couldn't hurt anybody, even if my teacher had been almost killed the dau she took my ds, it was probably the ceiling, it had rocks in it. I also thoguth I was imaging things when zeku appeared on my ds and said the stuff about no more teacher. i pressed A again. "Zeku is looking around the room" I smiled again. suddenly, my biggest enimey walked over called me a nerd, picked up my ds and threw it, it didn't breack, though. I sighed in relife tha tit didn't get hurt. but then she walked over and was about to step on my ds.
A boldoar cry immeted form my ds, and rocks smacked into her. I was scared, I knew I wans't imaging this, nor was this a dream. I ran over to my ds and picked it up, Zeku was there again and text appeared. "Zeku hates this bully. no more bully. no more" I was really freacked out by all of this. it returned to the overworld, zeku still behind me. I looked at my class, they all freacke dout and rna otu of the room.
school was let out early. that night, i beat the elit four with my team, I was so happy. then I had to save and turn off my ds again. I did. the next day I took my ds with me again. when i got to class, I presse a on zeku. "Zeku is sad that you might leave him now that you've beaten the game" I frowned. would I leave him? I pressed A again. "Will you abondon Zeku?" a Y/N box appeared. I pressed no, I wouldn't leave Zeku.
"Zeku wouldn't leave you either." I looked around and sighed as our substatuit teacher walked in, he was a jerk. I pressed A on zeku again. "Zeku is wonderign if you hate your substatuit?" a Y/N box appeared. I clicked Y. "Zeku shall dispose of this teacher then." A boldoar cry immeted and my subsatuit looked up as
rocks smashed him. the next day I didn't bring my ds. I had an awfull day. I came home crying and i hated my school. I turned o nmy ds and clicked my game, zeku appeared. I got freacke dout as the text appeared. "They made zeku's trainer cry, Zeku doesn't liek them, no more school..NO MORE" I gasped.
The next day, on the news they said that my school had been distroyed by gaint boldors. and the city didn't have enough money to rebuild it. I turned on my ds and zeku appeared again. "Do you still love zeku?" a Y/N box appeared, I clicked yes. it went back to the overworld, zeku still behind me. later that day my parents told em I ahd been playing too long and they took my ds away. I was sad. and scared for them. later that day, a boldoar cry immeted and thye ahd been crashed by rocks. I picked up my ds, zeku was there. "parents took zeku away, parents are mean. no more parents..no more." I began to cry. more text appeared. "Zeku doesn't want you to cry." I spoke. "no more zeku...no more." I shut off my game and took the pokemon white cardtridge out and threw it outside. there's knocking out sid emy window, rocks are falling onto my head, I'm scared.

new's report: A young girl about 14 has been crashed by rocks! the only evadence that is there is a note that says no more trainer...no more.
Spoiler
Curse
part 1
I was so happy when my friend gave me an umbreon through trade! I watched and waited to see what the umbreon looked like. It was black with bright green rings and blood red eyes. I thought he looked awesome! My umbreon was unnamed. I had no clue what to name him. I looked at his profile and then clicked moves. he knew four moves: Curse,shadow ball,metal claw, and shadow claw. I looked at his move curse, it didn't say anythign about it. I thought that was weird but then shrugged it off. I went to the name rater and gave my umbreon a name. I named him Curse after the move he knew. I smiled at my beatiful umbreon. he was only at level 14 where as the rest of my team were in the high 40s. I sighed, it would take alot of training for him. I ran around in the tall grass, a battle popped up. it was a rattata, I wrickled my nose at the screen. I hated rattatas. curse was sent out, his cry was longer then a normal umbreon cry, abit deeper too. I had him use the move Curse. he did. But when he did it, it changed the move he used. it was like he had used metronome. but the move he used wasn't like any other move I've ever seen. he used Tear.Curse lept over to the rattata and ripped it appart. I almost puked at the site of guts flying every where.curse turned aorund with the rattata's head in his mouth. after the battle, the item get song played. I held my breath and opened my bag in the game. what I saw almost made me scream. it was the rattata's head.it's discription was: it's a head of a rattata, give this to Curse, and he will feel confadint untill you recive another trophey, then he'll only feel confadinte with the other throphey. I began to shake abit. I walked away from the grass, I soon found myslef in a trainer battle. I grunted. I hated random battles. I sent out curse and the trainer sent out a slowpoke. I went to the items reluctanly and selected the rattata head, Curse turned smiled and turned back to the battle again. I shook alittle, and selected shadow ball instead of curse. Curse turned and looked at me annoyed. "Curse will only use the move curse!" I grunted and seleceted curse, it...it couldn't hurt trainer's pokemon...could it? sure enough I was wrong. Curse lept over and voilently riped the slowpoke appart, then lept back over to me. the trainer battle ended...or so I hoped. the trainer sprite appeared and it looked like he was screaming, the text that appeared was: "That thing is a monster!" I stared as curse still sit there and the terrified trainer was still there too. I sighed, had the game frozen? but after alittle while, the action, fight appeared. I gasped, curse was gonna kill the trainer?!?!?! I shakely clicked the fight bottoun. the only move was curse. I seleteced it, and as soon as I did, curse lept forward, and a loud scream immted from my ds. I dropped it on the floor and covered my ears as the scream contuied for a long while, along with the sound of dripping blood and bones cracking. once it stopped, i shakely picked up my ds and looked at the screen. I screamed this time when I saw what was there, the sprite of the trainer was a bloody mess, it was discusting. it returned to the over world, and a bloody mess was there were the trainer was. I gaged, and pressed A. "it's a ripped up body...wait theres something here, pick it up?" A Y/N box appeared. I clicked A. the item get song played. I turned and pressed A on curse. "Curse is happy to have you as his trainer" I smiled abit. I then opened my bag and saw the trainer's head there. I gaged a bit, then exitied outta the menu. Curse was right behind my trainer sprite. I was horrified of what was gonna happen next...to be contuied....
Spoiler
Curse
part 2
I looked at Curse for a few minutes, I was freacked out by this umbreon.
I called my friend to ask her if she hacked this thing in or not. It rang and rang, but no one picked up. I shruged, maybe her phone was dead. I emailed her. a few hours past, and I had an email from her. the email said: "i'm so sorry I just didn't want to die..." I shook my head thinking it was a prank. I turned off my computer. I then rembered my parents were out of the house. I shruged and picked up my ds and took another look at curse. I clicked the a bottoun whiel staring at him, the message said: "Curse thinks your friend is trying to get rid of him..." I stared and then the message contuied. "Curse hates your friend...Curse rembers her as his old trainer...she didn't appercaite the things he did for her, she didn't even show him any of his trophies. She then gave him to you, you apprecate Curse, you love Curse, You care about Curse, You even show Curse his trophies! You are a good trainer. Curse shall love you back" I shook alittle, this wasn't supost to happen. I shrugged then, it's just a game, what can a bunch of pixels do to real people? I smiled alittle, then I talked to Curse like he was real. "Curse, you may kill things, but what I was thinkign was wrong, you are very nice" I said. I pressed A. "Curse is staring at you happly" And right as that message popped up, Curse's sprite turned to me and smiled. and I'm not talking about my sprite i'm talking about the me who's playing the game. I turned on my computer again and emailed my friend again telling her all about what was happening. I went back to my ds and smiled at Curse. I pressed the A botton to see what he would say next. "Curse thinks that you should go challange the gym" I smiled and nodded:. "Okay!" I then rembered. "Wait Curse...we can't" i said. suddenly a ! appeared above Curse's head and he turned and faced me. suddenly he spoke through the speackers, his voice was raspy and loud. "Why not?" he questioned his voice giving me a small headache. "Because y-y-you'll use the move curse and kill things" I said shakely. Suddenly a picture of Curse appeared and he ahd a few blood stains on him. He spoke. "But I do this to please you. Aren't you PROUD of me. BE PROUD OF ME! BE PROUD! BE PROUD." he screamed through the speackers. I almost dropped my ds. "But Curse, you scare me when you do that..." I said shakely. "I DO THIS FOR YOU" he roared. I stared at Curse, he was shaking. I didn't want to make him mad anymore. "I'm p-proud of you Curse" I said shakely. Curse calmed down and his ears flattend. "D-do you still love me?" A y/n box appeared. I clicked yes as quick as possible. Curse smiled, blood stains on his teeth. We returned to the overworld and I sighed in relief. As I moved my chariter twords the gym and Curse followed behind, my parents came into the house. I saved and turned off my ds and ran over to my parents and greeted them. They reminded me that I had school tomarrow. I sighed, and walked into my room and put on my pjs and climbed into bed. it was 8:00 pm and I wasn't even tired. I turned on my ds and closed my room door. I clicked my heartgold game and loaded my save game, Curse was still there. I shuttered alittle scared to enter the gym. Curse and my sprite walked into the gym. I spoke again. "Curse....p-please, d-don't, use t-that m-m-move." I spoke. Curse appeared on the screen again, his pupils were smaller then normal. "I thought you were proud of me...." He spoke. I stared worriedly. suddenly i heard faintly from him. "help me...it's corrupting my soul"
I shook. I had to be dreaming, i pinched myself and slapped myself a few times...no use. Curse stared at me for a moment. "stop that ...I-i'll stop using the move curse...just stop harming yourself" I nodded and stopped hurting myself, the game returned to the over world. I sighed. I moved twards the gym leader. none of the trainers challenged me though. "Thats odd" I said to myself. I tlaked to the gym leader, he said nothing, then the battle engaded. the leader's exppression wasn't normal though, it was of pure terrior. the gym leader sent out a dewgong. i sent out Curse. I went to items and selected the trainer's head, I shuttered as Curse turned and smiled at me then turned to the dewgong again. I shook as I clicked fight. the moves were diferent though, this time it was curse,bite,slash, and fury swipes. I choose slash. the slash was much diffrent then a normal one. Curse lept over and slashed the dewgong then lept back over ot me, the dewgong had big claw marks on him, and blood dripped out of the wounds, half of it's hp went down. I shook. the message that popped up was: foe dewgong is too weak to move! I stared, I chose slash again, Curse lept over and slashed the dewgong again. the rest of it's hp whent down, a blood curlting scream blared out of the speackers though as the dewgong slowly fell, soon it stopped though. the message that popped up freacked me out. "foe dewgong has died!" died? that wasn't right,something was terribly wrong. The gym leader appeared again. "what has that demon done?! Get otu! get out now!" I frowned, I was really nervouse. Curse still sat there, he spoke through the speackers again. "Give my trainer her gym badge then well leave...give it now...or DIE" I shook i was really nervouse. The gym leader's expression was of pure terror still. "N-no you demon!" the gym leader said. Curse suddenly lept forwords, and slashed the gym leader's head off. Curse picked up the head and handed it to my trainer, she looked scared and nervouse just like me. we returned to the overworld.

too be contuied again....
Spoiler
The Insane Espeon

part 1

I had been training my eevee, Summer like crazy for the past few days in soul silver. I had named her Summer because I had planned to evolve her into an espeon with a sun stone. Summer was at level 32, and I had finally gotten a sun stone, it was night in the game and in real life, but I didn't want to wait to evolve Summer! I clicked the sun stone exictiedly. but it turns out..Summer couldn't evolve with the sun stone, I frowned upsetitly. I saved my game and ran over to my brother and asked him if he could hack my game to make it so eevee evolved into espeon with a sun stone. My brother nodded and told me to go wait pateintly in my room. I trusted my borther and I knew he wouldn't do anythign bad to my game. I sat in my room, five minutes late rmy brother walked in and handed me my DS. "there you go sis, enjoy your game" He siad then walked out of my room to go bakc to what he was doing. I turned on my DS and started up soul silver, I clicked on the bag, then I selected the sun stone, still not caring that it was night, I selected Summer, she evolved into an espeon, but something was terriblely wrong, she was dark black, her orb on her head was dark blue, and her eyes dark red, and a creepy smile was on her face, I ran ove rot my breother and asked if he had hacked Summer. He said no, and I could tell he wasn't lying, infact he looked confused. I shruged, Summer looked pritty, but her name didn't fit her.
I ran into my room and sat on my bed while playing my DS, summer's sprite looked just like the espeon she had evolved into, I moved my sprite into the name rater's house, I came to the screen where you coudl change your pokemon's name, I renamed Summer, Night. Night's sprite followed my trainer sprite really closely, it was kinda freacky because none of my other pokemon walked this close. I shruged, I wanted to see Night in battle. I ran out fo golden rod city, then I ran into some tall grass, a battle happend, it was a drowsey. Night was sent out, her cry was way diffrent though, it was dark, blood curtling, and it sounded angery. I shivered, but I didn't really care. I selected tackle from night's moveset, she did as told, taking out the drowsey in one hit, i smiled. after the battle nigth and my sprite returned to the overworld. I went to my pokemon and selected my level 32 crobat, sevi, I had him fly to mohognay town, I would have Night take down the gym leader. I checked night's stats to make sure she was ready. Her sprite had changed again, she had a fe blood stains on her fur, and her grin was even creepier. I was a bit shocked, I checked her moves to make sure the pp was good on all her moves. I looked...her moveset had changed, it was now: bite,nightslash,slash, and strangle. I shook. this wasn't right at all I didn't care though, I went into the gym, I had alrigth beat all the trainers so, I walked all the wya to the gym leader.the battle started, the gym leader sent out piloswine, and I sent out night, her cry was the same as when I had first battled with her. I shivered. I clicked fight, but Shadow chose the move herself. suddenly the game turned into a big movie like cutscene of shadow walking up to the piloswine her tail longer then normal, she had a deranged smiled across her face, her tail slowly wrapped around the piloswine's neck. I shivered I wanted to look away but I kept watching for some reason. Shadow's tail was wrapped around the piloswine's neck, suddenly her tail tightened and tightened, there was blood dripping from the piloswine's neck, suddenly shadow's tail jerked back, and the piloswine's head ripped off, shadow's tail released the piloswine's head and it dropped to the floor, the horrifyign cutscene stopped, and shadow and I returned to the battle, so did the headless piloswine. I wanted to barf. the text said: shadow used strangle! then the piloswine dropped down. the foe's pilosiwne has died! I shivered at that text. the next pokemon that came out was seel, and I clicked fight again, I was terrified of shadow using strangle again. the game went back to the movie like cutscene again, blood was on the floor, and Shadow had the same deranged smile on her face, her tail dripping with blood, Shadow's motuh suddenly opened, showing off sharp teeth,Shadow lunged at the seel, her jaws clamped onto the seel's back, it screamed, and I covered my ears, but my eyes didn't leave the screen. Shadow jerked back, ripping flesh from the seel, it screamed again. But Shadow wasn't done yet. She lunged again, her jaw clamped onto the seel's chest. The seel screamed again. Shadow jerked back, ripping more flesh off the seel, this time exposing it's ribs and heart. Shadow bit the seel's rib's apart then tore out it's heart, then she ate it slowly. after that was done, the cutscene ended and returned to the battle. the text appeared: Shadow used bite! the seel fell. the foe's seel died! I shivered again. the last pokemon sent out was a dewgong. I gulped, and clicked fight again. the cut scene returned. the floor had evne more blood on it, and the dewgong looked terrified. Shadow's teeth were covered in blood, her tail still dripping blood, she ahd an insane smile on her face. Shadow's claws grew longer and she slash the dewgong's neck, then she slashed it's back, the dewgong screamed in pain. I watched in horrior. shadow apparently wanted the dewgong to suffer. Shadow waited a seccound, then she slashed the dewgong's face, then she slashed it's neck over and over and over agian untill it died. she smiled as the cutscene ended. the gym leader was terrified and shocked, he said nothign and handed me my gym badge. I tried to talk to him agian, he said nothing. I had my sprite walk out of the gym.

to be contuied...
Spoiler
Low health.

I was playing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky happily one morning.
I was stuck on one of the dungeons, because I would always fail on the boss of the dungeon.
I sighed as I moved my vulpix, Sky, her partner,a meowth named meowmix, and grovyle across the 4th dungeon floor. I liked to randomly talk to the partners for no reason, because it was fun to.I first had Sky talk to meowmix, when the textbox showed up, meowmix's face looked worried I shruged, then I read the text: "Sky, are you okay?" I shruged at the message, Sky's health was alittle low so maybe that was normal. I then had Sky talk to grovyle, he had the same worried expression on his face meowmix had. "Sky, are you going to be okay?" was the text that I read.
I shruged, I had the three walk towards the stairs, suddenly it was a monster house! I groaned, I always fainted when this happend. I powered through the pokemon though, and made it to the stairs, I sighed as Sky,Meowmix,and grovyle were at 5th dungeon floor. I had Sky talk to Meowmix again, sky's health was even lower too. "S-sky? Look at yourself! Y-you shouldn't save the oran berries for the rest of us, use one Sky!" is what the text read. I was shocked as another textbox appeared, this time, it was Sky that appeared, and she looked terrible, she had cuts and bruises all over her, and she was bleeding badly. "...(Meowmix is right, if I keep going without healing myself, I will surely die.)" is what appeared. I shivered as the text and the gruesome sky picture disappeared. I went into the menu and selected oran berry, and then I selected sky, her health went all the way back up to full. I sighed, maybe now the weird messages will stop appearing.
I had sky talk to grovyle. he seemed to be relieved. "Thank goodness Sky. We thought you were going to die" I shivered as I read that. I shook my head. I moved the three while looking for the stairs. suddenly, a rampardos came walking towards Sky. I went to sky's moves and selected falmethrower. she used the move, the rampardos used anceint power, knocking Sky's health down to 20. I had Sky used flamethrower again. the rampardos used swagger, confusing sky. I groaned, Sky was going to faint and I would have to do the dungeon over again. suddenly, meowmix stepped in front of sky, and used slash, the rampardos fainted. suddenly, a textbox appeared, meowmix's face looked angery. "No one hurts Sky!" another textbox appeared, this one of Sky, she looked worse then the last time I had saw her hurt and bleeding. "...(I'm getting light headed...)" that was probably my que to have her heal herself with an oran berry, I went into the menu and looked for an oran berry, I had no more. I groaned, I went to Sky's moves and selected rest. suddenly text appeared, but no one was talking. "Sky is too weak to rest!" is the text that appeared. I moved forwords, Sky's sprite seemed to stagger about. her health wouldn't move an inch. Meowmix's textbox appeared again, his face was angery still. "I'll kill them all! I WILL!" After the textbox went away, Meowmix's sprite ran off. I stared, I tried to have Sky move, as soon as she moved forwards an inch, grovyle stopped her. "No Sky." I groaned, what the heck was I supost to do now? I yelled at my ds. "What the heck am I supost to do then?!" Suddenly, Sky repeated what i had just said. My eyes widened. Grovyle replied to Sky, but not through text, he actully spoke, and it freacked me out. "Fine, walk around, but don't leave this room." I groaned.I moved Sky around but as I did, my side started to hurt. I slowly looked over to my side, my shirt was soaked with blood. I screamed and Sky screamed too. I almost dropped my ds when Sky screamed. suddenly my back started hurting, then my right eye. "Whats happening to me?!" I yelled. Sky yelled the same thing. suddenly the screen cut to black, I thouught my ds ran out of power, I stared at the screen for a few more moments. a cutscene began. Meowmix was walking in the dungeon, his paws soaked and dripping with blood, his claws were also soaked with blood,his face was aswell. he suddenly bent over and picked something up, and when I saw it, I almost screamed. it was the head of a rampardos. Meowmix smiled evily at the head, he held it tightly as he spoke. "Sky will be so proud of me for killing them all, I'll bring her the head of the last rampardos as a trophy, she'll love what I've doen for her...for revenge" He laughed. I shook alittle. the cutscene ended and the game went back to Sky in the dungeon with grovyle. suddenly Meowmix walked back into the dungeon, he walked over to Sky, another cutscene began. "Hello Sky!" He said. "Hello..." i said and Sky repeated. "I have somehtign for you!" Meowmix spoke. I didn't say anything. suddenly Meowmix pulled out the rampardos head, execpt it looked even more gruesome than I had last seen it, this time, I screamed, Sky aslo screamed, her face terrified. Grovyle ran over to Sky. "Whats wrong Sky?!" Sky pointed at meowmix and the rampardos head. Grovyle turned and looked at it, he suddenly gasped. "Meowmix! what did you do?!" He said quietly. "You guys don't like my present?" Meowmix squeacked, suddenly looking sad. "I-i guess you won't like these presents either..." He said pulling out the foot of a dragonite,the arm of a drowsy, and the torso of a eletrike. I begin to cry, it was so horrifying, and sweet meowmix had done it. Sky had tears flowing down her cheeks aswell. Grovyle began to comfert Sky. Meowmix's expression changed to angery. "I see whats happening...your trying to steal her from me!" Meowmix yelled. Meowmix lept at Grovyle, Sky suddenly lept in front of him. Meowmix's face turned shocked as he clawed Sky. Suddenly, my chest stung, I looked at it, blood began to drip from my chest. I looked at my DS again, Sky was laying on the ground, her chest bleeding. Grovyle suddenly glared angerly at Meowmix. "Look at what you have done Meowmix! Your a monster!" Meowmix stared at Sky, ignoring Grovyle's words. "Sky? Are you okay?" He said. Sky looked up at Meowmix. She shook her head, and flopped back down. Sky's breathign became lighter and lighter, and so did my breathing. "No, I want to live!" I cried, Sky said the same, we both cried and cried. suddenly, eveyrhting went dark.

"In other news, a young girl was found dead this morning on her bed, she had cuts and brusies all over her body, no one knows if it was suicide or murder."
Spoiler
Curse the umbreon

part 3:

My heart was racing, Curse was horrible. I was to scared to release him though.
I shivered, i knew I had to go to radio tower, so I had sevi the crobat fly to golden rod city.
Once there, I moved Curse to the back of the team and had my starter, a typloshin named Pele, in the front. I blew through team rocket like nothing. then I headed down to the basement to fight the rest of tema rocket and my rival. I groaned as I was challenged by my rival. i never liked the rival battles. The battle started and I sent out Curse...'wait a minute' I thought as my rival sent out a haunter.

"Curse?! WHAT THE HECK!?" I shouted aloud.

Curse turned to me, and some text appeared.

"Check your bag!"

I gulped and opened the bag, I was shocked at what I saw, Pele's head was there, I began to cry. I exited out of the bag, Curse turned again.

"Wheres the head?!" He growled.

"Curse, this has to stop!" I yelled.

"Your right, this does have to stop. it'll stop right now" Curse growled.

I was confused for a moment, the screen went black, and a cutscene began to play.

Curse smacked the haunter aside and began walking towards my rival,Recardo.

"What are you doing you stupid umbreon?!" Recardo yelled.

"My trainer wants this to end....End it I must. Either stop bothering her, or DIE!" Curse yelled, foaming at the mouth.

"huh?!" Recardo questioned.

Curse slashed Recardo's leg, knocking him down. Then Curse bit his neck and shook him around, then he tossed recardo over to the side to le thim suffer and die.

"CURSE!" I yelled.

Curse turned his head to look at me.

"This isn't what I meant, I meant stop killing, pokemon isn't supost to be like this." I cried.

Curse nodded.

"I see, I see. Pokemon isn't supost to have killing...but real life is." He replied.

"W-what?" I questioned.

"I know what I must do." Curse said with a creepy grin.

My DS shut it's self off. I shivered and went to bed.
In the morning, I picked up my DS and turned it on. i selected my heartgold game. it started up normaly, I clicked on my game. A cutscene started again.

Curse was looking at me with a warm smile, he no longer had blood on him, he looked like a normal umbreon, execpt for his green rings.

"don't be late for school." He said.

I wasn't too freacked out by that, at least Curse wasn't killing.
I quickly got dressed for school. I picked up my ds to turn it off.

"Wait" Curse said.

"What Curse?" I groaned. "You are going to make me late.

"When you come back, tell me how your day was" Curse said.

"Okay..." I said a bit weirded out.

I turned my DS off and walked out of my house and walked to school.
I had a hard time focusing on what my teacher was saying, I was thinking about eveyrhtign Curse had done. killing pokemon,killing trainers,killing gym leaders,and killing my rival. then what he had said when I told him to stop. "...but real life is" repeated in my mind. I shivered.
Last edited by InsanityWolf on May 4th, 2012, 10:21:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: InsanityWolf's pokemon creepypastas.

Post by InsanityWolf »

edit: nvm.

Return to “The Den”