CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Post by CBN »

MTiger18 wrote:Hi! May I please request some help with the Taggelisk quest?

I have everything I need except a kaetus hatchling. I have been looking for an egg of a kaetus in the stream for a while but have not had any luck finding one. Thanks so much.

Also I have a question, regarding the quest that needs the ice Phoenix and ice gryphons. It doesn’t mention the 15k gold in the requirements, at least not yet, im assuming it asks for the gold after you present the creature requirements?
Trade sent :wave:

Yes, the step after the creatures is the gold one. You will not lose the creatures, just the 15k gold from your account ^_^
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Hi again! I have returned the kaetus hatchling.

I’m requesting assistance with the quest involving the 10x ice Phoenix and 20x ice gryphons- Frigid help. I have finally got some gold so I have enough to do this now.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImage
CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

MTiger18 wrote:Hi again! I have returned the kaetus hatchling.

I’m requesting assistance with the quest involving the 10x ice Phoenix and 20x ice gryphons- Frigid help. I have finally got some gold so I have enough to do this now.
Trade sent :wave:
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Returning the ice creatures! Trade sent.
TYSM for any gifts!

Clicks please, thanks!

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

MTiger18 wrote:Returning the ice creatures! Trade sent.
Thank you ^.^ Drop in anytime if you need any other quest help :wave:
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Hi again! I’ve been struggling with breeding the required capricorns, I don’t have very many males (all of them are amethyst) and that often makes my breeding attempts result in “these two creatures seem uninterested in each other”. That or I had members of a lineage.

I did manage to get an amethyst egg though so I would need the other 3 types to breed for eggs (ruby, tidal, and hollow).
I would like to request those (not sure if this would require me to request one pair at a time or all 3)
Thanks!
TYSM for any gifts!

Clicks please, thanks!

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

MTiger18 wrote:Hi again! I’ve been struggling with breeding the required capricorns, I don’t have very many males (all of them are amethyst) and that often makes my breeding attempts result in “these two creatures seem uninterested in each other”. That or I had members of a lineage.

I did manage to get an amethyst egg though so I would need the other 3 types to breed for eggs (ruby, tidal, and hollow).
I would like to request those (not sure if this would require me to request one pair at a time or all 3)
Thanks!
Trade sent ^_^
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

CBN wrote:
MTiger18 wrote:Hi again! I’ve been struggling with breeding the required capricorns, I don’t have very many males (all of them are amethyst) and that often makes my breeding attempts result in “these two creatures seem uninterested in each other”. That or I had members of a lineage.

Thanks!
Trade sent ^_^
Sending trade back! I got 2/3 of the species you sent. None of the meridian ones wanted to breed. I shall continue to try and breed that one through my koi fish and ibex for the time being.
TYSM for any gifts!

Clicks please, thanks!

CBN
CreaturesTrade

Post by CBN »

MTiger18 wrote: Sending trade back! I got 2/3 of the species you sent. None of the meridian ones wanted to breed. I shall continue to try and breed that one through my koi fish and ibex for the time being.
Would you like us to send you a couple of Meridians to try and give it a shot?
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

CBN wrote:
MTiger18 wrote: Sending trade back! I got 2/3 of the species you sent. None of the meridian ones wanted to breed. I shall continue to try and breed that one through my koi fish and ibex for the time being.
Would you like us to send you a couple of Meridians to try and give it a shot?
Hi! So sorry I didn’t see this, I actually was able to breed an egg from the original set. I’m all set now and quest is completed! Sorry for all the canceled trade quests but this one is good to go!
TYSM for any gifts!

Clicks please, thanks!

Return to “Mercado”