Creature #846 - Corona Arkai

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature #844 - Corona Arkai

Post by Reima »

BBkat wrote:
Revan wrote:Am I the only one to notice that these are named Corona like the beer? :lol:
And my non drinker status really shines b/c my mind went right to it's non beer related meaning (corona being part of the sun) :derp:
I thought of corona like a part of they eye xD Hence the whole 'Bright as can be boiiiiiiiii'
But I might either have language barrier working for me or..... I just mix words like Retina in here x2 Uhhh... Is corona a part of the eye? Who knows~~ It's 9am, I need some snoozers

Oh, oh, riiiight
I don't drink myself, but there is a mention of the drink in a (Finnish) song now that I remember. But I really am not up to date with any drinks, so that's all passing right past my head xD
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Reima wrote:
BBkat wrote:
Revan wrote:Am I the only one to notice that these are named Corona like the beer? :lol:
And my non drinker status really shines b/c my mind went right to it's non beer related meaning (corona being part of the sun) :derp:
I thought of corona like a part of they eye xD Hence the whole 'Bright as can be boiiiiiiiii'
But I might either have language barrier working for me or..... I just mix words like Retina in here x2 Uhhh... Is corona a part of the eye? Who knows~~ It's 9am, I need some snoozers

Oh, oh, riiiight
I don't drink myself, but there is a mention of the drink in a (Finnish) song now that I remember. But I really am not up to date with any drinks, so that's all passing right past my head xD
That's the cornea.
The corona is the outer atmosphere layer of the sun. The only part that's visible during a total solar eclipse.
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by GeistStorm »

Sarah745 wrote:
kuramalover4ever wrote:i think i already started a thread
Spoiler
okay thats cool....they locked it....whatever....happy new year....
You have to wait until the critter comes out.
From what I read, the thread didn't say anything about the new creatures. I don't understand why they would have locked it. It could have just as easily been just a new year's greeting thread.
As such, kuramalover4ever didn't do anything wrong. It kind of sucks that folks just Decided it was some sort of thing talking about the new boom-birbs, jumped the gun and treated the thread as though it wasn't kosher.

@kuramalover4ever I would like to take a moment and wish you a hopefully better year. May it be brighter cheerier and full of all the good things you wish for. Despite the apparently bumpy start. :t-wave:
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reima »

BBkat wrote:
Reima wrote:I thought of corona like a part of they eye xD Hence the whole 'Bright as can be boiiiiiiiii'

Oh, oh, riiiight
That's the cornea.
The corona is the outer atmosphere layer of the sun. The only part that's visible during a total solar eclipse.
I knew I derped xD Well, that's all cleared up now~
But that gives me good names for my pair
Cornea and Retina. Yeeeeeeeeees
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature #846 - Corona Arkai

Post by Kestrad »

Oh, the new female sprite is alright. I still don't much like the male sprite. Really still not liking any of the updated sprites over the originals, except the female hatching =/ I'd really like it if some year I don't feel the need to keep all my arkai as hatchlings.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Kizaru
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kizaru »

I really like the new sprite! But to be honest I wish it was the male they changed. I did like the female a little more than the male.
Image ---Image
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

I'm just the opposite--I've always liked the male and disliked the female. I LOVE the new female pose!
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SuicideTheBunny
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SuicideTheBunny »

Ooh! So pretty! I only hope I can get some eggs hatched and out of the way before they're gone! Hope they last a few days at least.
ImageImageImage
Click these?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nexosa »

Oh Arkais, I love their color
Happy new year btw!
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra
Brynmala
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Brynmala »

I think I prefer the new female sprite, though I'd have liked her wings to be a little longer, but it certainly does have a feminine look to the head. The old-new sprite always looked like it was falling over backwards to me. The colours look a little dull to me, but that might be because I have to have the screen brightness turned right down or I get a massive headache
Thank you to everyone who gifted me :)
Image "Just one small aubergine..."

RIP Phoebe (avatar cat) - 1995 - 2nd June 2012

nice ninjas?
Spoiler
Mine:
Sitting:

For Sale, Gender swap PM me to discuss.

Return to “Community Discussion”