I LOVE Magistream

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Lithuen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: I LOVE Magistream

Post by Lithuen »

Think I saw someone's eggs in a signature on mmo-champion forums and being the artsy type that i am, i was immediately hooked :D I've even started trying to invent my own creatures (unfortunately know nothing about spriting so they're just drawings) :splat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonAngel
CreaturesTrade

Post by DragonAngel »

I saw people on squiby with cute creatures en I went to magistream and registered and I took 4eggs, I hoped they would hatch fast.... :angel:
I love magistream but my eggs/hatchlings grows very slowly not what I expected.
I'm a 2 weeks or maybe longer on magistream and all i get is 2 adult ones. T_T
When I visit the profils of new people they got more adults in a shorter time. :wtf:
I already tryed to post to others on squiby to click my eggs but it takes a realy long time to mail all those people and if I ask 10 to click only 3 or 4 realy do. :omg:
I want to have fun here but it takes al long time before i could take new eggs :sleep: and thats the way i get bored here i'm realy sorry for this but I still love this website...
Thanks for every click
ImageImageImageImage
DragonCave
ProjectNyoka
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonAdopters
MightyOak
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

I've been seeing them in peoples' signatures in Dragon Cave for a long time and finally decided to join because of all the pretty pictures. I think my very favorite part so far is when my click hatches someones egg or grows a hatchling to adulthood. Being the last click makes me feel as if it wouldn't have happened without me! :t-dance:
ImageImageImageImage
-I'm always looking for french named lineages.
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
Jynxii
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jynxii »

I am glad you like it here =] Pretty much everyone on here are AWESOME :D
Last edited by Jynxii on August 9th, 2010, 11:36:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jynxii
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jynxii »

DragonAngel wrote:I saw people on squiby with cute creatures en I went to magistream and registered and I took 4eggs, I hoped they would hatch fast.... :angel:
I love magistream but my eggs/hatchlings grows very slowly not what I expected.
I'm a 2 weeks or maybe longer on magistream and all i get is 2 adult ones. T_T
When I visit the profils of new people they got more adults in a shorter time. :wtf:
I already tryed to post to others on squiby to click my eggs but it takes a realy long time to mail all those people and if I ask 10 to click only 3 or 4 realy do. :omg:
I want to have fun here but it takes al long time before i could take new eggs :sleep: and thats the way i get bored here i'm realy sorry for this but I still love this website...
Most people get their eggs to grow fast by posting in the click threads A LOT and having friends sit them, or by going to Sitting Shops =] You should try that, it should help with hatching faster =]
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

I hated Magistream when I first joined, mainly because I wasn't willing to post so nothing grew. Once I got used to it here, seriously I lurked for about two weeks before saying anything, I started posting in the click threads and then that was it. Of course I don't hate it now, but it certainly wasn't love at first sight for me! :lol:
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
ImageImageImageImage
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Mazzi wrote:I hated Magistream when I first joined, mainly because I wasn't willing to post so nothing grew. Once I got used to it here, seriously I lurked for about two weeks before saying anything, I started posting in the click threads and then that was it. Of course I don't hate it now, but it certainly wasn't love at first sight for me! :lol:
Same, I was like "bah.. this is stupid. can't even get an egg to hatch.." then I actually started posting.. and things started hatching.. xD
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I came here from DragCave as well. I hated those forums. People there are so stuck up, and there are too many cliques. It was just like high school.

I actually signed up long before I started playing. I joined in September but I didn't start playing till halfway through December. At first, I was a little daunted by everything on here - collecting the eggs, raising them through the stages, even becoming a part of the community here. But it was so very, very worth it! I've been addicted ever since, and MagiStream helped me through the most difficult time in my life (so far) - my boyfriend left for boot camp, and I turned to the community here and I've met some of the best people.

I adore Magistream, and everything about it. Haha, I've already decided that if I ever hit the lottery for a couple million dollars, I'm donating $5,000 to MagiStream immediately. Let's hope I win, hahahaha.

Ily, MagiStream ♥
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Blazedragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blazedragon »

Soleil wrote:
Mazzi wrote:I hated Magistream when I first joined, mainly because I wasn't willing to post so nothing grew. Once I got used to it here, seriously I lurked for about two weeks before saying anything, I started posting in the click threads and then that was it. Of course I don't hate it now, but it certainly wasn't love at first sight for me! :lol:
Same, I was like "bah.. this is stupid. can't even get an egg to hatch.." then I actually started posting.. and things started hatching.. xD
'Tis the same for me. XD I joined (And a friend of mine stole the account name I wanted to use. T_T So I got stuck with Blazedragon. ) and I got four eggs. Then, I'm like, "Why aren't they hatching? T_T". Then I posted on the click threads, and poof, I got myself my first adult creatures. (And I'm pretty sure Flame, my phoenix, is one of them. :D )

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MagicalGhoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by MagicalGhoul »

I was looking through artwork on dA when I came across the dA account of someone who had drawn a picture of a Fire Gryphon, or something very similar to that, I can't remember exactly. In the description, they mentioned how they were addicted to a site called MagiStream. So, I checked it out and was immediately enthralled by the stream. I signed up, and that's when I discovered RPing and forum sites, as I actually had never been on a forum site until then, and hadn't RPed until then.

I luff it here <3
"We are the weirdos, mister."
+
Tumblr

Return to “Community Discussion”