Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been granted. Thank you for visiting my giveaway <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
sceries
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by sceries »

may i request the venox pygmy gemdragon and the female dark cypheles pygmy gemdragon, both in the bred tab, please?
he/him :)

18/25 - thank you so much!!
wishlist: sapphire wyverns, other shiny things and birds, parentless crystalwings? i don't mind new release crystalwings but i'd prefer old ones! extended wishlist in profile if you want it <3
no 2023 crystalwings please!
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

May I have a m/f pair of dark pegasi from the SB tab for Sunday please and thank you. :t-:)
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been granted thank you <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
Ghostdance
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ghostdance »

May I please have an Arkenian Sakeira (shopborn tab)? Thank you so much!
ImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Is the Temeroso Pesadelo in the Bred Giveaway tab still open? That happens to be a creature I'm looking for but can't afford myself
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been granted to here thank you for visiting <3
sceries
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by sceries »

may i request the pine vosmari (shopborn) and the red krysos (event) please?
he/him :)

18/25 - thank you so much!!
wishlist: sapphire wyverns, other shiny things and birds, parentless crystalwings? i don't mind new release crystalwings but i'd prefer old ones! extended wishlist in profile if you want it <3
no 2023 crystalwings please!
Smores
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Smores »

hello! may i adopt

Bred tab:
Etainian Quetzalcoatl
Ona's Skjoeldus
I am a collector and hoarder of birds and bird-like creatures ^_^
Feel free to browse my Keep.

Appreciate any clicks and try to help back when I can!

previously: meep5109 | they/them
----
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been granted to here thank you ^_^

Return to “Zocalo”