I LOVE Magistream

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Freerunner
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: I LOVE Magistream

Post by Freerunner »

Well I cant really remember whether midnightmustang or I found the site. I love magistream, it's fun, social and there is always something to do whether it is collecting new creatures chatting with friends or playing games it's just all great! At first it took me a while to figure out what I was suposed to do but when I got that figured I was hooked and here I am almost one year later still addicted :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Benevolent
CreaturesTrade

Post by Benevolent »

How did I even find MagiStream? :0
-Thinks-
Well I was browsing through a forum here and there and I saw a random user's siggie and there was a Kitsune egg (back then I didn't know) so I clicked on it and I saw amazing adoptables in his Keep, seriously, the graphics are awesome. So I joined and here I am. 8D
Love in first sight huh? xD

And the people here are also nice as well, compare to the other forum I went...
ImageImageImageImage

Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I found MagiStream through DC. I joined DC last May and got to know about MagiStream in August or September of last year. I resisted joining and finally gave in and joined in November. I wish I had joined sooner. Someone kick me please :lol: :lol:

As for this site, I love it :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
SilentPsycho
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SilentPsycho »

I think I found Magistream via some eggs that were in a person's signature on UniFaction, and I just fell in love with the place at first sight.
ImageImageImageImage
1anioh
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by 1anioh »

I played gaiaonline for my forum fix, but my friend insisted I move over to magistream because the community was nicer and friendlier.

And than I saw xandbears and became addicted. <3
Flowerlark
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flowerlark »

I found it the same way you did, I saw a kitsune in someone's DC sig. I love foxes so I curiously clicked and joined. I think its my favourite adoptables games and I've played quite a few. It has the nicest sprites and a very open community with no-where near as much drama and complaining as DC. I too have been gifted awesome creatures by awesome people and I love it here.
ImageImageImage
PrinceofRome
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrinceofRome »

I saw an adult tinsel wyrm in someones sig on ZTV and became addicted from there. I couldn't ask for nicer admins and nicer users. Magistream doesn't nearly have as much drama as ZTV forums do.
♥Eggies♥ImageImageImage♥Eggies♥ <3 <3 Image <3 <3
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

PrinceofRome wrote:I saw an adult tinsel wyrm in someones sig on ZTV and became addicted from there. I couldn't ask for nicer admins and nicer users. Magistream doesn't nearly have as much drama as ZTV forums do.
Z- Z- ZTV?!?! You play Zoo Tycoon too?! :woo:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
Drei Korvik
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drei Korvik »

Well, I started out on AdventureQuest and DragonFable, which brought me to AQWorlds, where I met people who got me into Dragcave, where I saw a gryphon in someone's sig and liked it and joined. :yarly:
On hiatus. If you want to talk to me, please send a note on deviantART!
DeviantArt
GoblinShark
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GoblinShark »

PrinceofRome wrote:I saw an adult tinsel wyrm in someones sig on ZTV and became addicted from there. I couldn't ask for nicer admins and nicer users. Magistream doesn't nearly have as much drama as ZTV forums do.
Ack, I remember all the drama there. :headdesk:
Have the staff stopped fighting?
The last time I went I saw basically everyone has changed their names, so I honestly can't tell.

I came from Dragcave, where I first saw a koi in someone's signature. I didn't join until a month or so later when I saw a gryphon, which were apparently released a short while before.
ImageImageImageImageImage
psssst
hey you
yeah you
Gobs's Totally Legit And Completely Legal Back Alley Bargains
oh wait hey the thread's gone
whoops

Return to “Community Discussion”