Moving creatures?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ladywizard
CreaturesTrade

Moving creatures?

Post by ladywizard »

Okay I know we got new tabs but umm... how do we move them from tab to tab? I'd like to segregate the ones I breed the most from the general population(keep in mind I have no clue how even to order my keep)
23/25 tree
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Moving creatures?

Post by Airasyraye »

Click "Toggle Move Links" and the tabs you make show up in the options area, aside breed, name, etc.

Then you can move them to each tab. Once they are moved, then you can go to that tab, click "Custom Sort" and drag-and-drop them where you want them to go and Save Changes.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
ladywizard
CreaturesTrade

Post by ladywizard »

the dragging thing I must be doing wrong because getting the do not enter symbol but the rest about the tab definatly helped
23/25 tree
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Click "Custom Sort" then put your cursor into a field space around one of the squares. Like the creature's name is occupying a square. Put your cursor under or next to the name (don't click the name itself), then press and hold down your button and drag it to where you want and then let go.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”