Sounding things out

Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

wolfeyedangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Sounding things out

Post by wolfeyedangel »

I'm working on graphics for a project (a non-adoption online game), mostly as a project in constructing things. Once I get my graphics computer back up *finishes driving a stake through Vista's heart* I'll be doing up the renders for the potential PCs and the NPCs involved as well as attempting some scene setting. Would anyone here be interested in reviewing/making suggestions for such a project? Would anyone object if I posted things on such an extensive project here for comentary?

~Wolfeyedangel
PBEs in which I participate: High Reaches 4th Pass, Golden Valley Weyr
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
shadefiit
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sounding things out

Post by shadefiit »

I know I wouldn't mind and I'd be glad to give some suggestions, just not right now, I'm too tired to think too much right now :t-yawn:
Image Image ImageImage Image
wolfeyedangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by wolfeyedangel »

*grins* it'll be a slow process most likely. Especially since I just got one of the set of programs re-installed (at least they should all run now that I've gotten rid of Vista!) so there'll be some set up lag time involved. ;) I'll post the first character study as soon as I get it done.

~Wolfeyedangel
shadefiit
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadefiit »

Sounds good! What ideas have you got so far? :srsly:
wolfeyedangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by wolfeyedangel »

I've only got 2 of the 4 'you can play this char' sorted out, and I'm not sure, yet, If I'm going to offer gender options yet. I'm starting with the base Archetypes and building up from there.

Concepts I will use.
A young Knight of the Rose's Cross.
A young thief whose natural compassion frequently must be suppressed due to the life he/she lives.

Concepts I'm toying with.
A newly made priest.
A newly made Bard.

Thus far knight is male, thief female. Female knights are VERY rare in this world they've only been openly permitted for about 20 years now. Each character will discover they posess magic which isn't necissarily a good thing, though it no longer instantly means damnation, corruption, and death. It's only been about 20 years since that was made possible so people still are VERY nervous about anyone with magic.

~Wolfeyedangel
shadefiit
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadefiit »

Wow, I'm all up for the female thief. You could also use someone related to healing or to an Inn. A bard also sounds quite interesting. You can always add in gender options after you've been running the site for a while. ^_^
wolfeyedangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by wolfeyedangel »

I'll have my programer keep the option open, though if I do that the writing is going to get a little more complicated, and I'd have to create an entirely different chain of events, at least in the case of the female Knight. They are not common and tend to be viewed at best with skepticism in most of the countries in this world. I'll definitely do up the male Knight and the female Rogue.

~Wolfeyedangel

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”