How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by sammythethief »

I've been permanently druunk on dish sshite for ...hic... a week noow and I don'tt regret any of it :D
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

lol, I sent a message after 25 drinks and I wondered why after I sent it, it had so many typos XD

it's a nice little touch!
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I always end off a drink buying session with the special brew, it's a part of my routine for various reasons (I get really annoyed with typos and try my best to catch mine before posting, and I'm personally uncomfortable with the concept of drinking (IRL I have made it very clear that I will never try alchohol, admittedly to the proud amusement of my sis)).

I'll be making a notepad document for thanking everyone who gifted me ahead of time so I don't forget, usually notepad is one of the first things I open due to how many notes I keep for unfinished characters, games, roleplays, and other things that don't need formatted documents. Tomorrow should be a good day.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

@EstherGamer If you forget to write something down, this link might prove helpful: https://magistream.com/records/gifts
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Mathcat wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:46:41 pm @EstherGamer If you forget to write something down, this link might prove helpful: https://magistream.com/records/gifts
I might doublecheck that page after getting through all the gifts if I feel like I missed one, thanks!
...Assuming I don't then forget to check the list, which I would not put in a "that could never happen" list because I have the achievement of forgetting I was wearing headphones.
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

EstherGamer wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:31:47 pm I always end off a drink buying session with the special brew, it's a part of my routine for various reasons (I get really annoyed with typos and try my best to catch mine before posting, and I'm personally uncomfortable with the concept of drinking (IRL I have made it very clear that I will never try alchohol, admittedly to the proud amusement of my sis)).

I'll be making a notepad document for thanking everyone who gifted me ahead of time so I don't forget, usually notepad is one of the first things I open due to how many notes I keep for unfinished characters, games, roleplays, and other things that don't need formatted documents. Tomorrow should be a good day.
I get that, I personally am not partial to drinking, nor old enough for such a thing irl
I have drank in the past though (parents allowing when I was much younger) but it isnt anything I enjoy
it's good thing, dont drink lol other than water XD drink lots of that
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Hollowshield wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:59:44 pm
EstherGamer wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:31:47 pm I always end off a drink buying session with the special brew, it's a part of my routine for various reasons (I get really annoyed with typos and try my best to catch mine before posting, and I'm personally uncomfortable with the concept of drinking (IRL I have made it very clear that I will never try alchohol, admittedly to the proud amusement of my sis)).

I get that, I personally am not partial to drinking, nor old enough for such a thing irl
I have drank in the past though (parents allowing when I was much younger) but it isnt anything I enjoy
I live off of ice tea most of the time tbh, though at night all I have is water because things with sugar don't help with my existing sleep troubles
Somewhere last year I started enjoying ice tea green, which before that I didn't really like the taste of; I like it now for its fresh taste, especially during the summer when things being cool is a hard thing to find (my poor laptop usually barely manages to run Terraria during the summer without getting extremely hot, it's ridiculous ;~ ; )
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

EstherGamer wrote: May 17th, 2024, 6:06:54 pm
Hollowshield wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:59:44 pm

I live off of ice tea most of the time tbh, though at night all I have is water because things with sugar don't help with my existing sleep troubles
Somewhere last year I started enjoying ice tea green, which before that I didn't really like the taste of; I like it now for its fresh taste, especially during the summer when things being cool is a hard thing to find (my poor laptop usually barely manages to run Terraria during the summer without getting extremely hot, it's ridiculous ;~ ; )
dude same- sweet tea, coffee, and soda TwT My partner is getting me to drink more water though. Mainly because when he hears it getting low he snatches the cup and fills it again-
I have to take iron and b12 to help fix my insomnia lol
it may actually help you too, or taking meletonin just before you lay down to rest. Dude hot summers like that suck, makes me glad that our apartment is covered by shade at every angle XD
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Hollowshield wrote: May 17th, 2024, 4:32:58 pm
Sharl wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:52:52 pm Good thing he only has four sets of gifts to give, because I'm finally making a decent amount of gold on this site.... ~fingers crossed that it stays that way~
I'm struggling to start making a steady income on here XD
Please teach me your ways oh wise one lol
Post a buttload, I guess. This is the first time since I made a major sale a couple years back that I've had more than 1k gold, so my standard of 'decent amount' may be skewed.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

Sharl wrote: May 17th, 2024, 6:43:56 pm
Hollowshield wrote: May 17th, 2024, 4:32:58 pm
Sharl wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:52:52 pm Good thing he only has four sets of gifts to give, because I'm finally making a decent amount of gold on this site.... ~fingers crossed that it stays that way~
I'm struggling to start making a steady income on here XD
Please teach me your ways oh wise one lol
Post a buttload, I guess. This is the first time since I made a major sale a couple years back that I've had more than 1k gold, so my standard of 'decent amount' may be skewed.
I have a thread I put mini stories on lol, but I like to have actual conversations with people. It's a bonous that I get coin from it too
also same, for some reason this past month ive been good about keeping above 1k XD

Return to “Community Discussion”